• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Xena story pt 5 Tied and Tickled (f/f tickling, erotic)

Ticklerguy4u

3rd Level Orange Feather
Xena part 5
Tied and tickled

Gabrielle walked up to Aphrodite. Aphrodite just sat there in her chair that her brother Ares had locked her into. “C’mon Gabrielle are you always going to do the warrior princess’ biding, don’t do this.” This was her last desperate attempt to convince the traveling bard to have a sense of mercy, which Gabrielle was known for. Aphrodite knew that she was in big trouble. She was about to be tickled the hades out of. She shouldn’t never of tried to plan anything against Xena. She now knew it was a mistake. Ares would never let his precious Warrior Princess be subject to someone else. He made sure everyone knew that she was his and only his to toy with.
Aphrodite was a stunningly beautiful woman, and Gabrielle was actually tempted so much to tickle that voluptuous body. Gabrielle looking at Aphrodite, then turning to Xena. Gabrielle was now having second thoughts, “Maybe we shouldn’t do this Xena. I’m sure she has learned her lesson.” Unlike Xena, Gabrielle wasn’t comfortable with being sinister. No matter how much Gabrielle was put through she would retain a sense of mercy and goodness. It was what Xena loved about her but at the same time it annoyed her as well because sometimes it just got in the way. Now was one of those times.
Xena knew what she had to do. “Gabrielle.” Xena said in manipulative voice. “She is the reason that Callisto tickled you for so many hours at a time.” “She had Callisto make you her tickle slave and then some.” She made you betray me and tickle me.” “She was also the one that gave me the opportunity to tickle you without mercy in the cell.” It didn’t take much more to convince Gabrielle to that Aphrodite WAS in need of a lesson. Gabrielle was still turned on from seeing when Xena had tickled Callisto.
That was it, it was all it took to get Gabby back in the mood again. Aphrodite was going to feel all the giggles and laughs that she felt, when Xena and Callisto tickled her without mercy. It was payback time. Gabrielle looked all over the room for her bag that she carried her scrolls in. She dug around inside the bag for a few minutes and pulled out her quilt pen. A small grin came over Xena like a proud teacher looking upon her brightest student. An emotion of fear came to Aphrodite’s heart, not a feather! She thought. Every morning Aphrodite would have oils applied to her skin to keep it soft, which also made it hyper-sensitive. Aphrodite felt why should all the mortals experience pleasure of massaging and love-making. She was the goddess of love, she should be able to enjoy those things with even a higher sense of pleasure. So the oil she made did that very thing. Just like Callisto, this was going to true torture.
Gabrielle was coming over to Aphrodite with the feather in her hand. Rubbing two fingers upwards from the bottom of the pen to the tip of the feather in one motion. Getting it ready for its job. Aphrodite anticipating the tickle attack she was now about to receive, started to giggle. Gabrielle hadn’t even touch her yet. “That’s not fair I haven’t even touched you yet.” Gabrielle said in a dominating playful tone. She then went back into her bag and pulled out a cloth that she usually used to wrap food in. It was clean though, she had washed it in the river a few days ago before this whole ordeal. “Oh no!” Aphrodite said frantically. “Oh yes.” Gabrielle replied. “ I can’t have you anticipating every place I’m going to touch you, it takes away from the surprise.”
She then proceeded to place it over Aphrodite’s eyes. Aphrodite was of course fighting all the way by moving her head around, trying avoid being blind folded. However, Gabrielle was used to chasing and grappling rabbits for dinner, they were certainly quicker. It didn’t take long for Gabrielle to finally secure the blindfold around Aphrodite head. Gabrielle took one last look at her now bound and blindfolded victim.
Aphrodite had started thrashing her body around to try and get free. “If you wanted a reason to move here is one.” Gabrielle said with almost a restrained jubilation. She started to rub the tip of the feather inside Aphrodite’s armpit. Aphrodite immediately jump with a scream followed by hysterical laughter.
“HAHAHAH AHAHAH AHAHAH AHAHA HAAAHAHA HAHA HAHA PLEASHAHA HAAHAHAHAA AH HELPAHAHAHA PLEAHAHAHASE AH HAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HEHAHAHAH HAALP HAHAH
AHAHAH AHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA AHAHA AHAHAHA AHAHAHHAHA HAHAH!”
This was humiliating, Aphrodite thought. She was begging a mortal for mercy.
Gabrielle kept tickling Aphrodite’s armpit, ”Now you have a reason to thrash.”
Gabrielle would keep switching from one arm to the other to keep Aphrodite guessing where the next attack would come. She would tickle her right armpit the pull away and tickle the left. Sometimes she would return back to the same one again. All this time, Aphrodite was kicking her legs and wiggling her feet in the stocks. Xena, who was now the one watching the show, could see Aphrodite was really in ticklish torture. She also could see her friend Gabrielle was in a tickle dommes’ mentality. Gabrielle wasn’t going to stop until she felt Aphrodite’s had enough.
The very touch of the feather was making Aphrodite jump out of her skin. It tickled so bad. Suddenly she felt the feather run down her body. The pink silk underwear that she usually wears wasn’t offering any protection. It was actually increasing it. Gabrielle ran the feather down one leg then up and across Aphrodite’s waist and down the other leg. This drove Aphrodite crazy especially when Gabby would brush the feather between her inner thighs. A high-pitched laugh came from the goddess lips and she couldn’t stop it.
“HA AHAHA AHAHA AHAH AHAAH HHHAHAHAHAHAHH AHA AHA HAHAHAHAH IAHAHA CANTAHAHA STAHAHAAHAHAAP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH AHAHA AHAHA AHAHA LAUGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA AHAHAHA AHAHAHA AHA AHAHA AHAH AHAH AHAHA AHAHAA!”
It was as Gabrielle was a master painter and Aphrodite was her canvas. She used up stokes, side stokes, and the torturous--many stokes. There wasn’t a spot on Aphrodite’s body that she didn’t feel the kiss of the feather. She would tickle her neck causing Aphrodite to cringe with tickling pleasure. A smile was from ear to ear. Gabrielle then proceeded to make her way down to Aphrodite’s feet. Using the tip of the feather she ran it up and down her foot. Pushing it though each individual toe and sliding it in and out.
“HAHAH AHAH NOTHAHA MY AHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHA HAHAAHA AHAHAHAAAHAHAHAH AHAHA AHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAA AHAHA FEET!”
Aphrodite was wiggling her feet in a frenzied panic, trying to escape the tickling. Xena knew what Aphrodite was feeling and it sent tingles to her own feet. Xena’s feet were her weakness. That’s how Callisto got the better of her. The footrest that Aphrodite’s feet were on could be adjusted to accommodate tall or short women. It was probably something Ares had done; he said he made some alterations to the chair.
Nevertheless, it was a minor switch to unlock and allow it to slide back and forth. This allowed Gabrielle to tickle areas recently not available. Gabrielle, like every clever tickler, used this to her advantage. “How do you like this?” tickling Aphrodite’s feet with her fingers causing Aphrodite to withdraw her feet from the attack. She kept going after her feet until Aphrodite had pulled them all as close to her chest as the chair would allow. Now Aphrodite’s ass was exposed. Gabrielle quickly started ticking it with the feather. This caused Aphrodite to giggle immensely forcing her legs back to straight. Gabrielle did this several times, first her feet then her ass. There was nowhere that Aphrodite could move to escape from being tickled. The once sweet Gabby was now merciless in her attacks.
“HAHAHAAH AHAHAHA AHAHAH AHAHHA AHAHAH AHAHAHH AHHAH AHAHAHA AHAHAHHHAH
HAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA AHAHAHA HAAAAAAA!”
“Hmmmm.” Gabrielle said in a mockingly intellectual voice. “Let’s see how ticklish the areas you actually DO cover up.”
‘NO, that includes my breasts, ass and Oh no’ Aphrodite thought to herself. Gabrielle proceeded to walk over to Callisto, who was now sleeping peacefully but for a different reason then a potion. Xena was sitting at the edge of the table Callisto was stretched across and had her hand on Callisto’s thigh. Gabrielle grabbed a knife from the side of Callisto’s armor, which was laying on the floor where Xena and Gabby had put it. Came over to Xena and planted a kiss on her cheek. She then went back to her job. Aphrodite was so out of breath that her chest wouldn’t stop heaving. Callisto liked to keep her blades sharp, so with one cut, Gabrielle sliced off Aphrodite’s top allowing her naturally round breast to be out in the open and uncovered.
She did the same with her bottoms. “Hey! That was my favorite outfit!” Aphrodite said with a little attitude. “Yeah, well I think there wasn’t much covering you anyway.” Gabrielle remarked back.
Naturally, Aphrodite wasn’t shy about her body. She was actually very proud of it and never stopped herself from any opportunity of showing it off. Aphrodite didn’t know what Gabrielle was going to do next, as a matter of fact, she was actually getting turned on by this. She thought. ‘This is kinky, maybe she should start a club for people like this. I’m sure there are more people around the world that like to be a tickler or ticklee or maybe a place they could talk about it and write stories… Na, who would want that.’
Laughing coming from her mouth suddenly interrupted her thoughts. Gabrielle was now tickling her nipples with the feather.
“HA AHAH NOT AHAH MY AHAHA A NIPPAHAA AHA NOT HAHAHA MYAHA NIPAAHAAHAHAHAA
AHAHAAA AHAHAH AHAHA AHAHAH HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA AHAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHA AHAHA HA HAHA HAHAH AHAHA HAAHA GABHAHA GABAHAHA GABRIEAHALAHAHAHA NOTHAH MYHHAHA NIPPLES AHAHA!”
Aphrodite’s nipple were growing twice there size with every stoke. Gabrielle swirled the feather around her nipples, over her nipples and on the tip. This drove Aphrodite insane with ticklishness. If she thought that her armpits and feet were sensitive, this was a hundred times worse, because it was turning her on as well. The high-pitched laughter of Aphrodite to Gabrielle was like the song of a siren to a man’s ear. The more she heard the more she wanted to hear. Gabrielle looked over at Xena in a sarcastic voice. “You know something Xena, it been a long time since I wrote a story.” “I’m in the mood to write.” Xena just nodded and smirked. Gabrielle took out her ink and dipped the pen inside. Gabrielle then pulled back the switch to lock the footrest again. Aphrodite’s skin was heightened to the point of total submission, how much more could she take of this. She is definitely learning her lesson. Never before has her body betrayed her like this, it was a sensation that caused her to quiver. Gabrielle knelt by Aphrodite’s feet and gave the pen one last dip. She started to slowly write on the bottom of Aphrodite’s soles I’M A BAD GIRL. Aphrodite started to scream. The point of the pen tickled soooo much. If she had the strength she would be breaking the chair right now but all she could do was take it. When is the torture going to end!!
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAH HAHAHAH AHAHA AHAHHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHA HA HAHA HAH AHAH AHAH AHA AHAHA HAHH AHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA!”
Gabrielle just kept writing over and over IM A BAD GIRL, IM A BAD GIRL on every part of her feet. When she ran out of room she went to the goddess’ ankles and then all the way up Aphrodite’s body. She took the pen and moved to Aprodite’s armpit and placed the tip inside her hollows and proceeded to write. Aphrodite couldn’t stop laughing. Gabrielle loved it. Despite the begging and pleading she had reduced the goddess too, she kept on writing on her breasts, under her arms, on her leg, at the bottom of her foot, IM A BAD GIRL, IM A BAD GIRL, IM A BAD GIRL. Aphrodite had now become the bard’s scroll.
Gabby took off the blindfold and Aphrodite saw herself as she adjusted her eyes. No clothes on and full of writing. She was somewhat relieved because it looks like there was nowhere else to write on her body. Just then a figured shimmered into existence in front of her. It was Ares. He seemed un-phased by the sight of his sister’s nude shapely body because on Olympus she had made a habit of walking around naked every now and then when the mood struck. “Hey sis, enjoying yourself? Well hang on, now the real fun begins.”

fantastic series, i love it hope there is more. very well written and nice to see the tables turned on callista and aphrodite. creative and very erotic. just the kind of story i like. keep up the good work.

isabeau :feets:

I appreciate the responses. I like the series as well isabeau. I've had most of them in my archives something I do for fun and just decided to post them. I'm not sure who wrote part 1,2,3. I just wanted to continue it.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back