• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A New Year, New Challenges, And, An Ego Bruising Scenario. (Tickling F/F and F/M)

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Mitch and Naomi, as they did most every winter, took their children on a cruise to far south islands over the Christmas holidays. The family spent a relaxing, peaceful, holiday season on their vacation, returning to Paradise on New Year's night. Once home, the couple was hit with a stunning turn of events.
While going through the stack of mail upon their return home that night, Mitch and Naomi received their contracts for the following year. Normally, the couple would automatically both receive at least decent size raises for each new year. This year, was a bizarre turn of events. Both players earned on the basis of 1 million a year full time, with Naomi pulling in $500,000, due to her home only contract. When the contracts arrived in the mail, they found that Mitch's salary had been cut to the league minimum of $200,000, a salary he had not made since his days as a young player. Naomi had her salary raised to 1 million from $500,000, but the grand total still represented a $300,000 cut from the previous year. In addition, Mitch was infuriated that he had been offered an $800,000 cut in salary, something that Alan, despite his uninvolvement with his day to day operation of the team, must have orchastrated. The following Monday, the couple angrily went to the team offices, and spoke to the new managing general partner of the team, who explained to them that costs had to be cut due to a drop in profits the previous year. Mitch was incredulous, threatening to boycott spring training. He also knew it was a ploy by Alan to stick it to him, offering an eighth inning reliever who appeared in maybe 40 games a year at home, $800,000 more than a man who played in 150 plus games. Incensed, the couple went to see a lawyer, who informed them that the only recourse they had was to declare free agency, and leave the team. Upon discussing it with their kids, Mitch and Naomi knew they had no choice, they would sign the contract, live on the $800,000 less, and try to make it up in other ways. 1.2 million a year was still a lot of money, and would go far in Paradise, and was more than enough to cover their rent, cars, trips, and other needs. Mitch didnt like Alan being the "winner", but for the good of the team, he had no choice. "I know what you did, Alan. You did this. You are a mean, miserable human being, and did this to us in retaliation for winning that case. I will sign the contract, play my best, and hope you rot in hell!" Mitch seethed. "Moi? I dont have anything to do with the team anymore, Mitch, this was not my decision. It is probably the financial picture of the team" Alan said, trying to sound innocent. "Oh, go fuck yourself, Alan, I talked to my other teammates, everyone got the same or raises from last year, we are in fine shape financially, you did it to me because you love to stick it to me, have for years. I have no choice, but I know what you are, you rotten piece of slime" Mitch said.
That night, when Mitch and Naomi got into bed, they talked the situation over, and laughed about it a little:" You dont have an ego, hun, it usually doesnt bother you if I make more money then you. It's both all our money anyway. I dont think of you any different than I would if I made the $200,000, and you made the 1 million. I'll just have to put you on an allowance is all" Naomi said, in jest. "Yeah, I dont care. I dont have an ego, so long as I have enough to live on, you love me, and you help take care of my kids, give me your body, and your feet, and let me tickle you, Iam an easy man to please" Mitch said, going to bite Naomi's toes, as she began to squeal.
With the team scattered, and no official tickle parties called in the offseason, Mitch and Naomi had to resort to going to fetish clubs as a couple during the winter, or tickling each other in bed to get their tickling fill. One Saturday night, the couple ventured to a tickling dungeon,and paid $200 to be tickled by pro female doms. To satisfy a fantasy, Mitch was also pleased that Naomi agreed to be tickled by a beautiful female dom. The tickling started as the couple was stripped naked, and tied to seperate tables in the dugeon. First one female dom with long blonde hair approached Naomi, and began the tickle on Naomi's neck with fingers, as Naomi thrashed and began to squeal: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, the dom attacked Naomi's pits with her fingers, as Naomi continued to thrash and squeal: HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG NO! HEHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Continuing, the dom attacked Naomi's sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as Naomi continued to thrash, let out high pitched squeals, and beg:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG VERY TICKLISH! NOOOO! HEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, the dom attacked Naomi's inner and outer thighs, causing her to buck. Finally, the dom got to the soles of Naomi's soft feet, attacking Naomi's feet with her fingers, a feather, a vibrating electric massager, and ice, over Naomi
s soles, and under and inbetween her toes. Naomi went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with uncontrolllable laughter, tears coming to her eyes, and begging for mercy:HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG SO EXTREMELY TICKLISH! CANT TAKE ANYMORE! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
The tickling was finished yet. Mitch was next, as a brunette dom wearing a black leather outfit approached him, and began the tickle on his neck with fingers as he began to howl, and buck:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! Moving down, the dom attacked Mitch's underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as he bucked at his restraints, and let out loud laughter: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TICKLISH! NOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Working down, the dom tickled Mitch on his inner thighs, and behind his knees, causing him to buck. Finally, she got to the soles of Mitch's feet, and attacked them with her fingers, a feather, ice, a vibrating electric massager, and her tounge, over his toes and soles. Mitch went ballistic! He moved his feet and toes as much as the restraints allowed and howled with hysterical loud laughter! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! OMG TICKLISH! PLEASE NO MORE! NOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! With that, the tickle stopped, and the couple was untied, and got dressed.
Upon leaving the dugeon club, Mitch and Naomi had a good laugh: "That was unreal. It seems so silly at times that we are into that, especially when we can do it to each other at home" Naomi said. "Yeah, but we cant be tied and tickled by pro doms, and with the team gone, we only have each other. "How do you feel, Watts?" Mitch asked in jest. "All wet, like I creamed myself, and want to go home, and have you fuck my brains out. Is that clear enough, mister?" Naomi said, laughing and going to kiss Mitch. "Crystal, hmm, let's see, fuck your brains out? Well, maybe if you're really nice to me, put your feet in my face, and let me suck on your toes, for say, an hour, that can happen" Mitch said jokingly. "I think I can arrange to have my feet somewhere in the vicinity of your face" Naomi replied.
So, the contract situation was settled, and the couple had a fun mid winter tickle at a fetish club that drove them both wild. A new season would soon begin. What would happen then? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

o what a slimeball that alan is i do hope he gets his in the end. great addition, mitchell to have them visit a dungeon. and mitchell the character is such a nice guy i hate seeing this happen to him. another awesome story Mitchell

isabeau

another great story by a great writer i am now glued to this series i just wish my compliments were as original as your stories

As always, thank you both for your positive comments, isabeau, and terror. They are appreciated. Yes, Alan is a slimeball. Even though he doesnt have control of the team anymore, I can still make things interesting with and for him.
Terror, thank you. I appreciate your loyalty and being hooked on my writing. I can promise you both, there will be new adventures, and a new season to come.
One final thing: I actually did have people on the team tickled in a dungeon before. It was a story I did a long time ago called something like "A New, Dark, and Scary tickling spot" You might have to search for it. There might be one or two other stories of the team with dungeons, I dont honestly recall. Anyhow, thanks again, and stay tuned!

Mitch

Thank you, leaf, your praise is appreciated my friend. Iam sure you are looking forward to hockey coming back. Good Luck to you this year with hockey season, and take care.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back