• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2 girls from work (1 Trinidadian) and tickling a hot brunette bartender (true)

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
In the course of replying to my last post, I posted more recent stories, including this girl that I've been HEAVILY flirting with at work. I think this is going to turn into something, possibly! Well....Thursday I scored again!!! Not as great as the previous story (which I cut and paste below, as well as a bunch of others I had posted) but still.....

Here's what happened, picture a cubicle in an office:

I took a chair and put it like RIGHT next to hers, so we're like almost cheek-to-cheek, looking at her computer screen (she needed help on something). But as we're looking at the screen, we're TALKING and making jokes and laughing. And she's a wise-ass and always mouths off....so she said something that I pretended was offensive, gasped, took my pointer finger, rigid and stiff, and sunk it DIRECTLY into the flesh of her side. GIGGLE....but she didn't look away from the screen, nor did she move away. I kept pointing her side but not quite hitting it and she'd flinch slightly, point, point, POKE....giggle....point, point, POKE, giggle, all the while I'm staring at her face, her profile giggling flirtatiously, it was HOT. She LET me tickle her.\

OK, so that's what happened, below is me just cutting and pasting from the other thread what INITIALLY happened, and some other great things that have happened to me in the last couple of years, starting with the same girl I was just talking about:

Starting with the most recent, my latest crush! And I think the feeling’s mutual! I’m not sure, but we flirt a lot and hang out a lot, and it just feels like this may go, I don’t know, we’ll see.

Anyway, she’s a girl I work with, and she’s a really pretty, adorabel blonde, about 5’5”. Long straight blonde hair, really beuatiful and silky, and also gorgeous skin. She’s been to the beach a lot this summer so she’s really tan. She’s 25

Anyway, one thing about her that she confessed out of the blue is that she hates seeing ugly feet. She’s really fastidiuous about her pedicures and sure enough, they are immaculate and she’s always wearing flip flops or shoes she slips out of, constantly.

I am proud to report that after a LONG dry spell of not touching ANYBODY, I have, in the course of a week, tickled my adorable blonde cutie crush THREE times, and in 3 different spots!

First time, as I said, she CONSTANTLY slips out of her shoes, often sitting at her desk completely barefoot. So I went ouver to her desk to ask her something, and whenever I do, I sort of lean a little closer than I normally would, or rest my hand on the back of her chair, just……flirty, that’s the only word for it. And she does the same, she’ll have her leg rubbing against mine and then won’t move it, smiles at everything, etc etc…..so on THIS occasion, she was barefoot and sitting Indian style in her chair. As soon as I had entered her cubickle I saw here sole underneath her leg. SO what I did is I asked her the question and she starts typing away on her computer, trying to look up the answer. So I come from behind her chair and lean in, so my head is sort’ve very close to her shoulder, almost cheek to cheek, as I look on her computer screen. But my hand reaches down and I plant a flurry of tickles on her sole, which she can’t move because she’s sitting on it.

”AHHHH”, she urgently starts to shift around and stifles a giggle, but doesn’t even take her eyes off the computer screen, didn’t chastise me or anything, just took it in stride. It was a quick tickle, but I got a reaction, I got a laugh, and most importatnly, I got confirmation!!

So now it’s a few days later and I’m again, talking to her, flirting with her (she’s SO cute, big brown eyes, and beautiful full lips, ai-yi-yi!) So she’s getting ready to leave and I’m following her out. She has like a million bags with her because she’s leaving straight from work to go on some trip. So she’s got a bag in each hand and also one or two on her shoulder. She declines my help. So I say, ‘ok” and I’m walking behind her, following her out. So I take my finger and I insert into her armpit, and she starts giggling a GORGEOUS beautiful tittering giggle, oh my gosh…….and trying to squirm away, but we’re in a narrow hall….and plus she’s got all these bags! The giggle was gorgoues…obviously I had hit the right spot! I did it on and off about 3 times, she never said stop, she just giggled.

Lastly….we get to the elevator and as soon as the elevator door shuts, and we’re alone…..and we just look at each other for a second, and she’s got a smile on her face, like some kind’ve knowing smile….and we just look at each other for a second and out of the blue, I just ATTAKCED her sides and she screamed, buckled over, squealing with giggles as I kneaded my thumb and forefinger, pinching her flesh relentlessly, “stop stop stop!” she finally got out and I did, especially since the elevator was almost downstairs.

I will keep you informed. I ALMOST tickled her stomach yesteday when she came to ask me about something and made some wise crack, I reached to her belly but she flinched back. See? Now she KNOWS. Ha! There’s going to be more, I know there is!

Now the last girl I was actually with was a BEAUTIFUL Trinidadian girl, who I met at my LAST job. I know, I’m terrible, what can I do. Anyway, this girl had such a pretty face, I mean, HURTFULLY pretty. Her smile was just huge. Again, I’ll tell you right now, the thing that made me zero in on her is that she could never stay in her shoes and I have this thing…..like with the blonde girl I just said? She’s very tan. But her soles and her palms are still light, like lighter than her tan. Like it’s HIGHLIGHTING the area, haha. So this gorgeous black girl, her soles are just so much ligther than the rest of her skin. And it would drive me nuts, I always had to walk by her, behind her and her soles were always exposed.

So after a while, I managed to get close and flirty with THIS girl. In fact, I tickled THIS girl on the ribs also in the elevator once, almost the exact same scenario.

So finally, she invited herself over to my apartment, though nothing had ever happened with us.

WARNING: some of this is sexual.

So she comes over and the VERY FIRST THING she does is kick off her shoes and lay on my bed on her tummy with her legs kicking up behind her, so both her face AND her soles are facing me. I can’t even believe my eyes or speak…….this girl, this object of my desire is now on my bed, exactly how I would want her.

Perhaps because of this, all of a sudden our conversation got really….there was no flow! We both knoew what was going to happen, what we WANTED to happen…..but we were having troubles getting to that point in a natural way.

So…..realizing that things were awkward already, I clumsily asked if she wanted a massage to which she agreed.

Oh by the way, again, she’s Trinidian, she had the hottest Carribean accent, she was really pretty and really hot. When I would show my friends her picture, they would say “Dude, she’s so pretty!”.

Anyway, I get up to give her the massage, but instead of straddling her, I sit on her ankles and immediately took both of my hands and just attacked her bare soles. “NO!” she managed to shriek before she just went weak, shutting her eyes, her face lit up in an ecstasy of laughter, her hand was clutching the bedspread for dear life. Her soles were LEATHERY, just totally smooth, my fingers just SKATED over them. “no, I’m serious! I’M SERIOUS!” and I stopped and she caught her breath. “ah, so you’re ticklish?” I said, pretending I didn’t already know that. “I am SO ticklish, please don’t tickle me, I can’t take it”.

You mean like here?” and I took my index fingers and wiggled them on her side “YES! PLEASE!” and I stopped again.

Ok, so….I’m sure I got her again, but here’s the next thing I remember. And this is the sexual part. We end up making love and kissing and rolling around….and we wound up in doggy style position. So all of a sudden, I realize her feet are…..right there! I hike up one of her legs, bend it back and trap it in the crook of my arm, her gorgeous sole is trapped and very near, so I took my other hand and just started tickling it. And she just lost it, her sexual moans turned immediately to helpless giggles, no protests, justt sweet sweet giggles. And this time I wouldn’t stop……I just kept making love to her as I basically cradled her sexy foot and tickled her silly. Her head and shoulders and upperbody dipped down in the pillow, but she kept her lower body up so it didn’t get in the way of our sex at ALL.

Anyway, I tickled her a lot, but it didn’t work out for a few reasons….she sort’ve lied to me and stood me up one night and then I started liking this other girl and she found out about it, blah blah blah, so that was kind’ve blown, but still…….it was sweet while it lasted, and best of all, I got the girl who I had been distracted by for months!

(And then, in ANOTHER reply to the same thread, I posted this story)
My last major crush was this bartender that worked at the club that I literally used to live at. And play at. And hang at. Everything. It's in Brooklyn. Anyway, she was a gorgeous Greek girl, brunette, long straight hair, and just a really sexy girl in general. I remember talking to another friend of mine and she described this bartender as "she's a sexy girl". So....from the mouth of another female, folks, there you have it.

Wow. I am SO proud of this one. It's slightly unusual.

She knew I liked her, I'm so bad at containing that.....and I was just happy because at the time all I could think about was my wild ex (see above stories!) and I thought I'd never ever be with someone again. In fact, I STILL feel that way, but I digress....haha.

I was there before the bar officially opened. And I'm sitting at the bar, talking to her as she's getting ready for the night. And at one point she was right in front of me, I'm on a barstool and she's right in front of me, looking down, doing something I can't remember. Anyway, she was wearing this really tight white t shirt that was JUST barely below her belly button. Oh man, she looked so beautiful. And without a thought, I just took my finger, pointed it forward, put it in her belly button (but not all the way) and with the pad of my finger, I TRACED all around the inside of her belly button. And she IMMEDIATELY giggled the SWEETEST giggle EVER and backed up. Went back to what she was doing, didn't even look up at me. Just took it like a chick! hahaha. I guess she knows that that's something guys just do.

To THIS DAY, I can still feel that skin, just drawing a circle inside, oh man. It was quick but it was REALLY sexy. I even told the girl about it, the one who had commented that this bartender was "sexy"! And SHE thought it was sexy that I had done that!

So....another time I went to see her at this other bar she was working at....I remember her face LIT UP when I walked in. Anyway, I'm sitting there talking to her, and again, it's early in the night and no one was in the bar but me at the time. And she did this thing that DRIVES ME CRAZY when girls do.....she started fixing her hair or something, picking up both her arms and just reaching behind her.....you know, like a model in a shampoo commercial, haha....and again her armpits were SO creamy and smooth.....again I just reached over with one finger and did one stroke down, under her arm. She flinched back immediately, with a slightly annoyed look on her face.

Ok, so now, I've got confirmation that my crush is ticklish. Too bad, because if she wasn't, my crush would have gone away and I would have been spared some pain SHE put me through!!! But again I digress!

This girl was a TEASE, ok? And she knew I liked her. And maybe....she even liked me. I mean, actually she ADORED me, but I'll never know if she liked me "like that". Also, she was a sharp tongued girl, no pushover (as a bartender hottie would have to be). One night, after the club closed, me and her would usually ride back into Manhattan together in a car service or cab (I was still living in Manhattan at that time). But on this night.....I showed up wearing a shirt and tie. And she REALLY liked that, I was like the only person in the place dressed up. And afterwards, she said "let's go get a drink!", at this after hours place, instead of going right home. Me, in my tie, said "ok". While we're at the bar, we're talking and like I said, she had a real sarcastic tongue and would punk on anyone or anything. And she said something to me, I can't remember what, but it was deserving of....you know what.

So I just attacked her, right there at the bar, I just took both hands and grabbed hold of her sides and just squeezed and squeezed and squeezed. She went ballistic, screaming out repeatedly "No please! No please! Please!! Stop! Stop!" HAhAHAHA! I got her GOOD! I got her for a good 15 seconds-20 seconds, which as you know, is pretty long in real world tickling.

But that's not all!!! Flash forward to the cab ride home......and AGAIN she said something that deserved some punishment and I just ATTACKED her again. And again: "No please! No please!!! Please!!!! Please!!!!" and this time I went longer than last time until she finally started screaming "I'm gonna punch you! I'm gonna punch you!" (even though she was in NO position to punch me). I quickly looked to the front seat and I saw the drivers eyes darting back and forth in the rearview mirror so I stopped. I said "Oh, ok....." And she just panted and caught her breath.

Awwwww.

I never got her again and she ended up uh......whatever.....maybe she didn't treat me so nice in the end, but.....girl bartenders get hit on constantly so......

HOWEVER! There was ANOTHER bartender there, ALSO a long haired brunette, a Latina, again gorgeous. I didn't have a crush on her or anything, everyone knew I liked this other girl. But anyway, one night she was standing in front of the bar, leaning in to talk to the girl who took the tickets for the show. And it was summer and she was wearing a really sexy short greyish dress, and flip flops. And she had slipped out of one of her flip flops and was just resting her foot on the flip flop, like on her toes, with her sole exposed up. I don't know if I'm describing it right. Anyway, her sole was right there and this was on a staircase, so I'm just walking by and I see this as I'm going up the stairs so I just reach down and with my one finger, I do a slow deliberate tickle right in the center of her foot, oh man, it was SO soft and she reacted immediately, gasping and turning to look at what was going on. I just smiled at her and kept walking (i had barely broken my stride in the first place!)

This was a year and a half ago these stories, maybe a little longer.

Wow lucky you, nice tales from the past again your great at describing moments, better then me anyway lol. Hope it all goes well for you and this blonde babe best of luck with it m8. :)

Thanks man! I think I'm going to actually ask her out this week...she sort've dropped me a hint on Friday, I couldn't believe my good fortune, haha.

(hey! you describe stuff just fine, don't say tha! I find that no one likes their own stuff. i read my stuff and am like, damn...it's still not quite right..how do you describe a great laugh? it's impossible. i should just have a little tape recorder and record my WHOLE LIFE, just in case, hahahaha)

nontkl said:
Thanks man! I think I'm going to actually ask her out this week...she sort've dropped me a hint on Friday, I couldn't believe my good fortune, haha.

(hey! you describe stuff just fine, don't say tha! I find that no one likes their own stuff. i read my stuff and am like, damn...it's still not quite right..how do you describe a great laugh? it's impossible. i should just have a little tape recorder and record my WHOLE LIFE, just in case, hahahaha)

the real trick is to keep it interesting and yes laughter is hard to describe :xpeepsofa

awesome story and you describe things just right. heck why do some girls get all the luck huh? i do like true stories i just want to know why i dont run into these type of situations huh? i think i posted that before on one of your stories. i still think you better pay me a little visit so some of that luck you have will spread my way.

isabeau :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back