• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTF - T.O.L. - PART 3 (tickling/wrestling/F-F)

korn_ste

TMF Expert
* The Hogslippers [vs] Rachel Stevens & Buzy Liz - {tag titles}

JL: “time for the TTF tag team title match now”
LH: “yep Rachel Stevens and Busy Liz, taking on the Hogslippers”
JL: “the rivalry between Rachel, Liz and the Hogslippers goes back a very long way, in fact ever since Rachel re-appeared at Tight Restraints, her and the Hogslippers have been trying to get one up on each other”
LH: “Rachel’s been managing well for herself, the Hogslippers have only caught her out once at All Tied up 2”
JL: “look out, nose plugs at the ready”

“Cotton eye Joe” began to play and the tag team of Sarah-Jane and Katie-Leigh made their way to the ring. They were dressed in their traditional white t-shirt and denim skirts with their cowboy boots. Unusually though the Hogslippers seemed in a fouler mood than normal as they stood in the ring waiting for their opponents.
LH: “they don’t seem too happy”
JL: “Katie’s got a microphone, we might be about to find out why”
KLH: “on that there show Pre Tears of Laughter, myself and my sis was enjoying ourselves an once again, them scrawny little runts that call themselves Tag Team champions……”
LH: “well they are, they won the belts fair and square from Emma and Chloe”
JL: “but Emma and Chloe only won because of Rachel’s interference”
LH: “whatever Jason”
KLH: “ come down hit us again with chairs, so I spoke miss chambers for a stipulation here tonight, them titles can change by disqualification!!”
JL: “ I like their way of thinking, it makes the match fair”

“sweet dreams” began to play and the tag team champions appeared on the stage, Rachel was wearing a black top with ¾ length dark blue jeans with black trainers, Liz wearing a white top and red trousers with white buckled boots. Both Rachel and Liz looked furious at the stipulation they had just heard but chucked the belts to the ground they ran towards the ring, The Hogslippers also jumped out of the ring and ran towards the champions. Katie went for Rachel by aiming a kick at the brunette’s stomach. Rachel grabbed her ankle and spun Katie around before flattening her with a clothesline. Rachel knew immediately what to do and jumped on top of her tickling her underarms with fury.
KLH: “HAA HEE HEE OHH HAA HAHHA HA H YEAAHHHH HEE HA HA HEE STOOOP HHA HA OOH STOP IT”
Sarah had gained the advantage on Liz by slamming her on the steel ramp, and was dragging her down to the ring. Rachel saw this and kicked Sarah in the side of the head before smashing her into the security railing.
LH: “Rachel’s on fire here!”
JL: “yeah well she’d better not peak too soon, she’s got a TTF title match to get through later tonight as well”
LH: “yes this is true and Claire’s just had an exhausting match with Dannii for the hardcore title, god knows what state she’ll be in later on”
JL: “Katie’s back up again though here”
Katie was indeed back up and clocked Rachel in the back of the head before throwing her into the steps at ringside. Rachel fell on her front, holding her back and Katie dived in to dish out some punishment to Rachel’s sides.
RS: “HAA HEE HAA HAOHH STOP THAT EHHA AHHA OUCH HHA HEE AAHHANOOOOOOO AWWWW QUIT IT HAA HEE HAA YHHAHHAAGAH
HAA HA HEE HOO NNOOOO”
Liz tried to punch Sarah but the wily Hogslipper dodged the punch, kicked Liz in the ribs and shoved her head back onto the ramp. Liz was incredibly dazed so Sarah dragged her over to the security railing and stuck one of Liz’s feet through the barrier, an eager female fan wasted no time in ripping the sock and trainer off and tickling Liz’s foot. Liz awoke with a start and tried to pull her foot free but the fan was eager to keep hold of it. Sarah smiled to herself and went to join her sister in torturing Rachel.
JL: “this is crazy! that fans ticking the crap out of Liz”
LH: “this isn’t the time to be jealous Jason, that should have been a blatant DQ for the Hogslippers”
JL: “except you forget the match hasn’t even started yet!”
Sarah sat on Rachel’s ass and began to tickle behind Rachel’s knees, which doubled the volume of Rachel’s squeals and pleading.
RS: “YAAHHAHAHEHEH HEHE HEHEH EHHEEHHEEEE HAA NOOOOO HEE HAAHAHAH HEEH HEEE HAA HHEEE HHE HHA NHOOOO YAAHHAHHEHEHAHAHHAH HAOOOAHHA ARGHHAAAAA NOOOT THEREEHAAAAAAA”
Liz was too busy pleading with the fan to not tickle her foot to help Rachel out of her situation. Rapidly becoming hysterical, she resorted to a huge bargain
BL: “NOOOO, LOOK I PROMISE IF YOU LET ME GO YOU CAN TICKLE ME BACKSTAGE AFTER THE MATCH!!!”
The fan looked shocked but immediately got Liz’s foot free from the railing.
LH: “wow that fans got a date after the match!!! Oh cheer up Jason”
Liz quickly put her trainer back on and charged at Sarah who was trying to get at Rachel’s feet. Grabbing hold of Sarah, Liz threw her into the ring and quickly followed to get the match underway officially

DING DING

JL: “well we’re finally underway here after about ten minutes of action”
The referee broke apart Rachel and Katie and got them into their respective corners. Liz threw Sarah off the rope and connected with a heel kick to Sarah’s face. Sarah fell to the ground holding her face but Liz wasn’t finished, throwing Sarah to the corner she placed Sarah on top of the turnbuckle before hitting a throw from there to the middle of the ring. Sarah was in a lot of pain and Liz knew it, sitting behind her head Liz locked Sarah’s arms in between her legs and began to tease the underarms.
SJH: “HOOO HO HOHAHHE AHO HAHAHA YYAHHHAAHHA ARGHHHHH AHAHAH HEHHEEEHEHHEHWHAHA HAHAHWWAAAHHAAA NNOOO STOP IT I BEGGGG HAHAHHA YOUUU STOOOOPPPPP ITTTTT HAHAH HEEE”
Katie tried to get in to break the hold but Liz was quicker and knocked her down with a kick. The referee put Katie back in the corner but didn’t notice that Sarah pulled a can of spray from her sister’s pocket and spray Liz in the face with it.
LH: “COME ON!!!, that’s more than a do ref!! That could blind Liz!”
JL: “hey, if the referee doesn’t see it, its perfectly legal”
Liz was staggering around the ring and Sarah made a tag to her sister. Katie laughed at Liz struggling to find her way around the ring. She charged at Liz and knocked her flat on her back. Katie was eager at this point and went for Liz’s feet, she succeeded in getting off the trainers but Liz trashed too much and she wriggled away. She ran to a corner but it was the wrong one and Sarah punched her in the face knocking her to the floor. Rachel charged the ring to get at Sarah-Jane but the referee forced her out of the ring. Katie had now sat at Liz’s feet. With lust Katie ripped the socks off and began to tickle Liz’s feet with precision and speed.
BL: “HEE HHA HHA OH NOT AGAIN HHE AHHA LEAVE MY FEET ALONE HEHE HAHAHA HO HAE HAHAAHHAAHAHAA HOO HOO HHE AHOO HOO HEE NOT MY FEEET IM BEGGING YOOUUU HEHE AHAHAHHAHAA OH PLEASE NO MOREEEEEE HEHEH AHAHA HOOO AHE AHAHHAAA”
Liz was on the verge of passing out so Rachel sprinted in and dropkicked Katie in the face. The referee was tired of having to restrain Rachel so he gave her a warning
Referee: “if you interfere again without being the legal woman, I’ll disqualify you!”
LH: “What!! The odds are getting more and more stacked against Liz and Rachel”
Liz was crawling over to Rachel, but she looked exhausted and was barely moving. Katie tagged Sarah in who immediately ran over and punched Rachel in the face. Rachel was irate but couldn’t do anything as she had to keep the team in the match. Sarah slammed Liz into the corner and laughed as she crumpled down into the corner. Sarah signaled for it and began to remove her cowboy boots.
JL: “oh god, here they come Liz had better move or she’s going to pass out from the smell”
LH: “it wouldn’t be the first time that happened to Liz either, remember feathertime 18 Jason?”

Liz seemed to come back to the match as the stench of Sarah’s feet reached her, as Sarah went to shove her foot into Liz’s face, Liz punched her in the stomach and hit a DDT in the corner. This took a lot out of Liz and both lay there not moving.
JL: “both girls are down, a count out’s not good for the Hogslippers”

1.………………..2.………………..3.…………………….4.……………………..5.……………………6.…………………..7.………………………8.……………..

Liz had rolled an arm across Sarah’s chest in a desperate attempt for a pin

1.……………………2.……………….

Sarah just kicked out and Liz again turned and went to tag in Rachel, Sarah looked over and grabbed a hold of Liz’s ankle. Rachel was pacing outside the ring like a caged animal and was desperate to get some revenge. Liz was incredibly close when she felt a warm wet feeling over her toes. Sarah had managed to lock in the Tennessee toe suck and Liz was fading fast.
BL: “HEE HHAA AARGGHH NOOOO HEE HAHHAA AAHA HAHA AARGHHHH GET OFF HEE HAHA NOT THE FEET NOT THE FEEEEEEETTAAAAAA EEEEEIIIKKKKKK HE AHAHA AHHAAHHAHA HEH ARGH NOOO HHE AHA GOD NOOO HHE AHA HOOO AHHE AHHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAA”
Liz gave an almighty shove and tagged in Rachel. Rachel was in the ring in a flash and Sarah was backing off immediately. Rachel didn’t care and threw Sarah into a corner. Rachel threw Sarah into the opposite corner and followed up with a clothesline. Sarah slumped in the corner but Rachel wasn’t finished, after punching Katie so hard she fell off the ring apron she dragged Sarah to the middle of the ring and tickled the Hogslippers feet, not even the stench could prevent her from doing it.
LH: “good god, Rachel’s tickling the crap out of Sarah Jane, she can’t even breathe”
JL: “yeah well look how fast Rachel’s fingers are going! You wouldn’t last long either!”
LH: “well this is true”
SJH: “HEE HAHA AHHE AHHAA ARGH NOOO DON’T TEECKLE MEEEE EEEHEHHEEEE AHHA AHHAAGHAHAHA AHHANOOOOO EHHE AHAHAHAAA HEE HAA HHA HAH HEEEE HOOOOO EH AHAH HOOO HOOO ARGHHH LEMEEE GOOO EHHAHGGGHHH AHHAHAA”
Rachel picked Sarah up off the floor and threw her into the ropes, however Katie tagged Sarah whom the referee saw but Rachel didn’t. Rachel went to finish the match with her super kick but Sarah ducked underneath it and slapped Rachel across the face with venom.
LH: “I thought it was going to be over then, the super kick would have finished off Sarah Jane like it’s done before”
Rachel wobbled for a second or two then fell to the mat holding her cheek. Katie was on her in a flash scrabbling her nails up and down Rachel’s stomach and underarms
RS: “HEE HAA HEE HOO GEDDOOFFF HHE HAHAHA NOT MY SIDES STOP HEH AHAHA AARGH YOU BITCH HEE HAA HO EHH AHAHAA HEE HOO HE AHAHAH HOO HOO HOO HOO”
KLH: “who are y’all callin a bitch?”
Katie began to tickle a lot harder as well as quickly so Rachel was soon exhausted from laughing. Katie whipped Rachel off the ropes knocked her down with a shoulder charge and sat on the brunette’s stomach before removing her own cowboy boots.
JL: “unlucky Rachel, I wouldn’t want to be you right now”
Katie shoved both her dirty, stinking feet into Rachel’s face but started tickling her again so she had to laugh and once she did Katie shoved some toes into Rachel’s mouth.
LH: “EURGH!!, that’s vile, have you seen Katie’s feet”
JL: “amazing that a few minutes ago Rachel was kicking ass, now she’s being made to suck Katie’s toes.”
RS: “HEE HAA HOOO HEE HHA NOOO HEE HHAA HAHAHAHA HEE OHH HEE HHA STOP IT EEEEKKKK HHEE HHAHAHAA *cough cough* HHE HHA NOOO LET ME GO ARGHH HELLLPPP HHE AHHAHAH HEY”
KLH: “come on Rachel, ah know you can suck better than thayat!”
Katie had forgotten to check what part of the ring she was on and Liz made a blind tag to Rachel and kicked Katie off her partner.
SJH: “disqualify them!!! Liz isn’t the legal woman”
R: “yes she is, I saw the tag!”
LH: “you see that!!, they don’t care how they win the titles”
Rachel staggered back out of the ring whilst Liz dealt with Katie, Liz charged at her with a spear and tickled Katie’s ribs with everything she had, however Katie thrashed and threw Liz off her before tagging in her sister. Sarah ran at Liz but Liz caught her and hit a huge spine buster before going for the pin.

1.………………….

JL: “what a spine buster! That’s got to be it

2.………………….

LH: “damn Katie!!! She’s not allowed to interfere”
JL: “but she is allowed to tag herself in at the last second”
Liz wasn’t ready for Katie’s arrival and found herself sprawled on the mat in a few seconds. Katie was going for the Tennessee Toe suck again but Liz dodged and tagged Rachel back in who immediately went for the super kick. Katie caught hold of her foot though and quickly removed the trainer and sock before locking Rachel in the Tennessee toe suck instead.
JL: “the Hogslippers have got it won, Rachel’s in the middle of the ring and she’s tried twice to hit her super kick and missed twice”
LH: “her only hope is to try and reach Liz”
RS: “NOT THE FEET NOT THE FEEEEEEETTAAAAAA EEEEEIIIKKKKKK HE AHAHA AHHAAHHAHA HEH ARGH NOOO HHE AHA GOD NOOO HEE NO NOT THE TOESSAAA HHE AHAHAHA”
With a huge shove from her legs Rachel shoved Katie off her and into the ropes before tagging in Liz, Katie turned to look and Liz hit the spine buster again and went for another pinfall.
LH: “that’s got to be it this time, they’re in the middle of the ring”

1.………………….

JL: “Sarah’s on the way in though”
LH: “super kick from Rachel!!, 3rd time lucky!!”
2.…………………

JL: “I don’t believe it, how lucky are they?”

………..3

DING DING DING

Ring announcer: “Ladies and Gentlemen, still your TTF tag team champions Rachel Stevens and Busy Liz!!!!!”

Rachel and Liz hugged in the middle of the ring and waved for the crowd before heading back up the ramp. Liz stopped at the fan she had spoken to before and hesitated.
RS: “come on Liz a promise is a promise!”
Liz then allowed the TTF fan through the security rail and let her join Rachel and herself. Liz grinned at the fan
BL: “I suppose I did promise to let you tickle me!”

Backstage Steven sat with Claire – tending to her injured ankle,
S: “You can’t fight like this… I’m gonna cancel the fight,
C: “You can’t…. they won’t let you….”
S: “Look it’s not fair how Gina attacked you after that match so I want you out of this title fight”
C: “Steven no…….. I wanna fight…… they can’t bully me!”
S: “But you won’t last five minutes…. They have already tied you up and tickled you senseless”
C: “Don’t worry about me! I will be fine… besides you can always help me out if things get too bad”

Claire winked at Steven and smiled,
S: “Ok look I’m gonna go have a word with Kim anyway so I will see you in a bit”
C: “Ok”
Claire opened her locker and pulled out some brown snow-boots – she slipped them on and rested for a while.

Trish [vs] Lita - {wwe title}

It was time for the WWE Diva’s to get in on the action,
JL: “Welcome back everyone – and now we have a real treat!”
LH: “Yes the TTF has its very own WWE belt for the best tickle-fighter”
JL: “The current Champion is the sexy and yummy Trish Stratus”
LH: “And she faces former TTF Champion and former tag champion Lita”
JL: “Lets not forget Lisa that Trish was also a former tag champion….. Because her partner was in fact Lita”
LH: “What a match this is going to be”

Lita was first to the ring as her music played,
She strutted down the aisle dancing and hi-fiving her adoring fans,
JL: “Lita looks ready for this Trish better be careful”
LH: “Well she certainly has the caliber of a champion”
Lita was wearing a red top with green combats and black trainers,

Lita got into the ring and waited patiently,
Trish’s music played and the crowd went wild as the sexy blonde made her way out,
JL: “What a welcome for the TTF’s WWE Champion”
LH: “But lets not forget she can be a bad girl sometimes! Certainly screwed a few people over in the TTF”
JL: “Ha ha I bet she has”
LH: “You know what I mean Jason”

Trish wore a sexy black low cut top with a silver skirt and black and silver knee-boots,
LH: “Dazzling is the word for Trish tonight isn’t it?”
JL: “Say that again Lisa…. That skirt and those boots really shine in this strobe lights”

DING DING!

LH: “Game on then and this should be a great match!”

Suddenly Kim Chambers came to the stage and started to announce something,
JL:” What’s going on?”

KC: “Hold on! Hold on!”

LH: “What’s she up to now?”
KC: “Can I just interrupt for one second?…….”
The crowd booed loudly,
KC: “I haven’t had chance to make a statement yet and I know a few people who CAN wait!”

LH: “What is she on about?”
JL: “Beats me Lisa….”

KC: “Not only was I attacked by Claire but Steven had the cheek to help her win, well I’m sorry but that is not fair!”
JL: “Hold on I thought she hated Dannii?…”

KC: “I know you were coming to look for me Steven but you don’t need too…. Cause I heard your conversation with Claire………. And a simple answer is SHE MUST FIGHT!”

The crowd began to chant ‘Gina is a CHEAT!’
And Kim responded,
KC: “Yes yes I know! But this is the TTF and sometimes it can be….. Torture,
So here is what I suggest…… Claire will fight or I take her out of the match and the title will be decided between 3 people”

The crowd booed loudly again in disapproval,
KC: “Oh and Lita….. Trish I forgot to mention….. This fight is a HOG-TIE match!”
JL: “YEEEESSSSSSS!!!”

The crowd erupted with delight,
Trish and Lita were stunned at the announcement,
LH: “By the end of this fight one of these ladies is gonna be hog-tied”
JL: “I know!….. Sweet isn’t it?

Trish got into the ring and spoke to Lita,
T: “Lets give them a show”
L: “Don’t worry Trish I won’t tie you too tight”
T: “…Ha… I know cause you won’t be able too while your tied up…. Will you?”

JL: “Ohh….. fighting talk!”
LH: “Well let’s se who comes out on top!”

DING DING!

JL: “There’s the bell again and now we can start this one”

Trish paced around and Lita taunted her too attack,
But Trish wasn’t having it and simply smiled and blew a kiss,
Lita was being teased and she ran forwards to grab Trish,
Trish was knocked back and Lita charged in, and then Lita whipped her against the ropes – on the return Lita went for a dropkick but missed as Trish ducked,
Lita hit the mat and Trish was on her like a whippet – Trish tickled Lita’s sides making the redhead squeal with laughter,
AWWW GET OFFF HAA HEE HAAA HEHEHE HEHEEE GET OFF YAAAWWW HWHAHAA
Lita rolled over avoiding anymore tickles and sprung to her feet,
Trish got up and ran towards her – but a simple trip saw Trish hit the floor,
Lita was fast and dived onto her with a spinning splash,

JL: “Lita looking to gain an early advantage”

Trish now struggled as Lita began to kick and stomp her – but suddenly Trish caught hold of Lita’s foot and grabbed it tight,
Lita tried to pull away but Trish was holding tight – and was now undoing the laces on her trainers,
L: “Oi! Cut that out! Stop it!”
T: “Come on Lita gimme the shoe”
Lita struggled as Trish whipped open the laces – suddenly Lita made one last attempt to get away – but her trainer slipped off with ease and Lita stumbled back,
Trish put the trainer to her nose and took a deep breath,
T: “Phew! Been in these all day?”
Lita was shocked and replied: “No you cheeky cow!”
Trish tossed it to one side and looked at Lita’s socked foot,
T: “Yummy is that for me?”
Lita looked confused and noticed Trish was in some kind of playful trance,
L: “You… you ok Trish?”
Trish looked up and dived at Lita – she went straight for the other foot - desperately trying to undo the laces,
Lita screamed and struggled,
GEDDOFFF MEEEEE NOOOO DON’T YOU DARE! NOOO TRISH NOT MY FEET
Trish was over-excited and giggled to her self and she pulled fast and hard on the trainer,
Lita had never seen Trish act like this and began to worry as her other trainer slipped off leaving her in just her white socks,
Instantly Trish was leaning down to wiggle her fingers across Lita’s feet – causing the redhead to shatter with giggles and a frantic struggle,
YAAAHAAAAAAAA NOOOO TRIIIISSSSSSHHHHH HEEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HHAAA HAAHAHAH OH GOD NOT MY FEET HAHAHAH ANYTHING BUT MY FEEEEETAAAA HEHHAHAHAAHAAAA
Trish continued her quick-fire assault before getting up and grabbing Lita,
JL: “Now what’s she doing?”

Trish whipped Lita off the ropes once more and as she bounced back hit her with a flying kick,
LH: “Oh! Lita’s down! And now Trish is getting out of the ring”
JL: “I think she wants some rope Lisa… haha”

Trish searched under the ring and pulled out some ropes – she then rolled into the ring and grabbed a long piece of rope,
Then she sat down by Lita and pulled her hands behind her back,
Lita was dazed as Trish began to tie her hands up,
JL: “She better wake up quick cause Trish is going for the kill”
LH: “Who knows what Trish will do if she gets Lita hog-tied…”
JL: “My guessing is she will Trish-Toe-Suck those sweet toes!”

Trish completed the tying up of Lita’s wrists and now grabbed some more rope,
This time she spun Lita onto her back and grabbed her ankles,
JL: “The 2nd of 3 knots about to be tied”
LH: “Lita is stirring… but it might be too late”

Lita woke trying to move her arms – then realizing her predicament she kicked frantically,
Trish was able to get the rope around her ankles and hold her still,
JL: “Oh nice try Lita! But sorry Trish has got you right where she wants you now”
LH: “And Trish’s boots are un-touched… there’s a first”

Lita screamed for mercy as Trish tied her ankles tight,
PLEASEE TRISH DON’T PLEASE DON’T DO ANYTHING TO ME
T: “Aww hunny… like I would hurt you….. I just want a bit of fun”
Trish winked licking her lips and looking at her toes,
NOOO AWW GOD NOOO NOT THAT YOU KNOW I HATE IT TRISH I BEG YOU
But Trish smiled and pressed her lips against Lita’s socks – then she bit the toe-end and pulled the sock slowly and teasingly,

JL: “Whoah! Trish is teasing Lita like mad”
LH: “I think Lita should pray!”

Trish then slowly licked Lita’s toes before sucking her big toe wildly,
JL: “Wasting no time there…. I thought she may of teased her a bit longer”
LH: “Something tells me she couldn’t wait”
Trish sucked wildly on Lita’s toes driving the poor red-head insane – she didn’t know whether to laugh scream or just lay-back,

Suddenly Trish stopped and then started to pull the other sock from Lita’s foot,
But this time Lita lifted her legs and pulled them down on top of Trish’s head – effectively trapping Trish,
LH: “Oh Lita’s fighting back”

Trish didn’t know what to do as Lita shifted her body and trapped Trish hard between her thighs,
JL: “Trish is trapped and Lita’s got a great choke hold with her legs”
LH: “Trish doesn’t know what to do”
She was kicking legs wildly and trying hard to pull Lita’s legs apart,
JL: “It’s a vice-like grip and Lita is using her strength”

Trish was fading and tried to reach back to tickle Lita’s feet – but she couldn’t reach,
Then she tried to tickle her tummy – but Lita simply tensed and squeezed harder,
Trish kicked harder banging her feet against the floor,
And then she was fading her kicks got slower and less frequent,
LH: “Sleep tight Trish!”
JL: “….. Nice move Lita, but how the hell is she gonna tie Trish up?”
LH: “Not a clue Jason!”

Trish was out for the count but Lita still had her hands tied behind her back and her ankles tied up,
She let go of Trish and rolled to the side of the ring,
Suddenly Edge appeared and he un-tied Lita,
JL: “Hey! That’s not fair!”
LH: “It’s all fair in the TTF Jason”

Edge kissed Lita and ran backstage – Lita got to her feet and grabbed the ropes which she was tied up with,
Then she sat down at Trish’s feet and quickly un-zipped her boots – sliding each one off in turn Lita revealed Trish’s beautiful bare feet,
But she was in a race against time and quickly began to tie Trish up – knotting some rope around her wrists and tying her hands behind her back,
Next she tied her ankles together and followed it up with a rope joining her feet and hands,

DING DING DING!
JL: “We got a new champion”
LH: “Lita’s ties Trish up in style”

RA: ‘Here is your winner and New! WWE Champion! LITA!’

Lita grabbed the belt and celebrated,
Trish woke feeling groggy and dizzy – she looked across at her boots and then felt her hands and feet were tied up,
T: “Oh NO! You have got to be kidding me?”

Lita sat down in front of Trish and grabbed one of her boots,

JL: “What’s she doing now?”
LH: “Seems she wants to talk to her”

Lita took a huge whiff inside Trish’s long boot,
L: “I say! Have you been wearing these all day?”
Trish giggled and replied ‘Yeah my feet are sweaty do you like that eh? Haha”
L: “Actually…….. Yeeah! I think that smells great…. I wonder what your feet taste like TRISH?”
Trish’s grin turned to a look of horror,
NOOOOO YOUR JOKING RIGHT? LITA??? YOU WOULDN’T??? WOULD YOU?
L: “Definitely! They smell sweet as roses can’t wait to have a nibble”
T: “Lita! Don’t… honestly I’ve been wearing those boots since 6 o’clock this morning!”
Lita smiled and replied ‘Yummy!”

Lita sat down by Trish’s feet and proceeded to slide her finger across Trish’s sweaty sole,
Hee heeee Noooooo oh god please don’t tickle me ‘Trish giggled’
L: “Don’t what Trish?”
T: “Tickle me….. I mean wait noooooooo”
L: “Ok then sweetie”
Lita then scribbled her fingers all over Trish’s feet tickling every inch with fast furious tickles,
YYYYYYYYAAA AAAAAAAAAARRGGGHHH NNNOOOOOOO HEHEHEE HAAAAA AAARGGHHHAAA HAHAHAHAHA AHAHAAHA HEEE HEHE OH GOD OH GOD HEHEEHHHAHAA OHHAHAHAH AHAHAHA OHHEHEHHAHAHAA YAAAA AAARGGHHH HEHEHA NOOOOOOOOOOO STOP EEEEET HEHEHHAHAHA MY FEET GOD DAMN IT HEHEHAHAHAH AAHHAHA NOT THE FEEEEEET NOT THE FEEEEET HEHEHHAHAHAHAH AARGHHHHAHAA
Lita tickled only for a minute or so and then grabbed her own trainer from the corner,
She then pulled the laces right out and used the lace to tie around Trish’s big toes,
L: “And now what I’ve been waiting for all night”
T: “Lita? ‘giggle’ don’t…. oh please not that… i….i…..i.. beg you”
She tied her toes together tight and then slowly began to suck and devour them,
Trish grimaced and closed her eyes tight – she struggled in the ropes but wasn’t getting free,
Lita’s devoured her toes for 2 minutes before finished up – then she stood up and grabbed Trish’s boots,
L: “I’ll take these since you won’t bee needing them”
Lita then blew a kiss at Trish – who was now red-faced and struggling hard to get free from the ropes,

JL: “I think Trish and Lita will meet again! This one looks far from over”
LH: “Trish is fuming not only at being embarrassed but the fact Lita stole her boots”

Backstage Rachel was sitting with Claire in the dressing room,
R: “Right I better be off in a bit – got a big match with Debbie”
C: “Well good luck Rach – kick her big ass all round that ring”
R: “I’ll try… you take care and I’ll see you later”
C: “Ok see ya”

Rachel left just as Steven came back,
S: “I can’t find Kim anywhere but after that speech I think it’s pointless anyway”
C: “Well thanks for trying – but I’ll be ok honest!”
S: “So what happened?”
C: “Oh Trish got her ass kicked by Lita”
S: “…oh Really?”
C: “Yeah! Hope that the last we see of her”
S: “Well you never know with her, anyway I gotta shoot I’ll be back before your fight”
C: “Ok well don’t be too long”
S: “I won’t”

Claire watched as Steven left the room – she seemed to have a lonely look on her face,
Disappointed that he’d gone so soon.

JL: “Well next up we’ve got Rachel Hall taking on the mighty Debbie ‘the fear’ Turner”
LH: “Yeah and Debbie seems content of ruining Rachel’s career constantly interrupting and attacking her when ever she can”

(end of part three)

* written by Da_Goodness 2003
other match written by the Cartoon_Tickler.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back