• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

judge mablean(Woman) of Divorce Court got tickled!!! (On Celebrity Fit Club)

tickle her

TMF Novice
Judge Mablean of Divorce Court got tickled on Celebrity Fit Club by former Living Single Star Kim Coles! Well Judge Mablean was the leader of her team and she was being quoted as being to serious! Well when Judge Mablean was giving her usual lecture to the group about they could do anything if they would just stop complaining! Kim Coles made a bet that the Judge could not do 20 Pull-ups on the bar without letting go! Judge said oh yeah I'll show y'all spoiled celebrites something! When Judge mablean started she was actually doing pretty good she actually got to 6, before... Kim Snuck up behind her and tickled her lower ribs! This lasted for I would say about 8-10 seconds, before the judge gave up and got off the bar! The funny thing about this whole scene was that the camera started off in an awkard position for the first 3-4 seconds it was on the Judge's Purple Tights, and If looked quick enough you could see her Panty Lines (because she got a big booty)! But the judges reactions was so real, she was laughing, but it wasnt over the top (it was kind of like silent, she was squirming around crazy, and when the camera got to her face you could see she was confused and very ticklish! Kim had it locked on very good! She told the Judge to say Uncle, but The judge jumped off the bar, and just said you play too much! She looked embarrased

Actually it was the first Season of Celebrity Fit Club where she got tickled!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back