• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Invisible Ink's RED SOLE diary: " Self Service " * Dedicated to Isabeau{E}

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
This tragic tickling tale is a perfect example of what happens when we get exactly what we wish for.

Isabeau{E} thought she could handle that horrible tickling machine from The Wrong Soles! So, I sent her a solo version to play with. The following is a recap of exactly what happened......

Enjoy!

This story started with the ending of another to be exact. A member of TMF known to all as Isabeau{E} casually read through the chapters of one of my stories entitled The WRONG soles! In this twisted tale of ticklish terror, we find a lovingly married couple locked in some sort of perverted, yet highly enjoyable sexual war. The Wrong Soles featured a diabolical robotic device that was made for one reason and ONE reason alone…
TO TICKLE the living HELL out of the poor fool who decided to play with it!

Well, I thought it was diabolical and creepy at least. I figured everyone else who read it would have the same feelings, and would consider the machine an evil enemy! To my total shock, Isabeau actually wanted to see a Solo version of this machine designed for personal use! I couldn’t believe my eyes as I read her email from my office. Immediately, I gave an old friend of mine a call to explain the fact that not only was his machine a success, but I needed him to start building another one…

“I’m sorry Ink. I’m afraid I just don’t have the time or the money for another project right now.” Dr. Sharpie explained.

“Since when has time or money stopped you from helping me write a story Doc?” I asked him, pacing back and forth in his living room.

“Ink my boy, I understand you get inspiration from my designs, and I appreciate that very much. But, on the other hand, I must tell you what I’d do if I were you.”

“And that is?” I asked

“JUST MAKE SOMETHING UP!” He shouted, leaving the room.

I understood his point, and I decided not to argue this any further for now. I knew he was making sense, but I didn’t just want to MAKE something up. I wanted a real machine. I wanted her real reactions to it! Only then would I be able to write up the story about it.
Having my own personal MAD scientist had its up and it’s down, and right now, I was hitting the rock bottom of that down part. Thinking that I could definitely talk Sharpie into doing this for me (even if that meant begging) I figured I’d send an email back to Isabeau and let her know that I was serious about doing this for her.

She was the sweetest person I’d ever met, and claimed she had absolutely no problem waiting a little longer to try out the world’s first Solo tickling unit. That night I dreamed up over twenty different designs for a tickling machine that would do Isabeau justice. A few turned out alright, but nothing really struck me as believable. I was beginning to think I’d just have to write up some phony story and hope for the best. That’s when Sharpie called me…

“You got me into boy. I can’t believe you actually got me doing this for you.” Dr. Sharpie said from his basement.

“Yes! I knew you’d come around! How’s it going? Can I come over and see it?” I asked excitedly.

“Not just yet Ink. For now, I need your help in configuring its tickle schedule if you take my meaning.” The great Doctor explained to me.

“Ahh, you mean the areas of the body in which I’d like to see the machine focus on, and all the perverted stuff it’ll do.” I said.

“Exactly. Interview your friend and ask her specifics about her ticklishness. Do this, and bring the information to me.” He said, clicking the phone off.

That very same night I emailed Isabeau and asked her all the creepy questions I could possibly think of in regards to her sensitivity levels. I asked her about the soles of her feet, her ribs, her taunt stomach and hips, her toes, and even her more private of areas. I asked about what she’d do and what she wouldn’t do for escape, and how long she could handle being tickled without mercy. She had all the right answers….

For the next week or so, I spent every night after work in Dr. Sharpie’s basement. We worked on crafting that Solo tickling machine night after night, and with each new and improved feature, I got more and more excited about showing it off. I couldn’t wait to find out if it worked or not.

We made the machine in a way that it would completely tailor itself to Isabella in every way. It met her size in length and width, and complied with all of her deepest, darkest tickling fantasy secrets. I wanted to make one hundred percent sure that she would be wishing to her lucky stars that she’d never volunteered for this. I wanted to make everyone aware of the powers of a tickling machine, and she would be my living example….

A few weeks later-

Isabeau was just waking up when I sent the email she’d been waiting for to her computer. It was letting her know that only was the tickling machine ready for use, but it had already been shipped to her house!! Excitedly, she jumped away from the computer and changed her clothes for work. She had a music lesson at twelve thirty, and then she was to meet her massage therapist at 2:30. Other then that, she was completely free.

I knew that the machine was supposed to be a private thing for her to enjoy, so I had Dr. Sharpie remove all the hidden cameras I told him to install….

I just felt so badly for doing it now, but it was simply too late to have him PUT THEM BACK IN. Oh well, I had made my decision for a reason.

That evening-

Suddenly, there was a knock at her door. She jumped off the couch wearing her blue sweatpants and a little white tank top and ran for the door. Her socked feet lightly patted carpet as she bent over and peeped through the peep hole. A UPS delivery dude was sitting outside with a clipboard in one hand, an exhausted expression on his face, and a seven foot box standing upright to his left. She casually opened the door, and instantly found herself in shock at the size of it.

“Are you Isabeau?” He asked, taking a few deep breaths.

“I am indeed. “ She said, never taking her eyes of the box.

“I have a special delivery for you, as you can see.” He said, handing her the clipboard.

“Should I sign here, or?” She asked politely.

“Now normally I would have thrown a hissy fit when I saw an oversized box run through our system. Normally, something like this should be sent via freight truck. HOWEVER, I was informed that the sender paid a little more then what we’d normally charge to make absolutely sure that it got to you.” He explained, showing her where to sign.

“I’m flattered, I guess.” She said as she helped him wheel the giant box through her front door. The damned thing nearly had to be placed on its side just to get it through the door at all!

Isabeau quickly shoved her coffee table towards the wall as the UPS guy placed the box right in the center of her living room. He thanked her for his help, and was out that door before she could ask another question or possibly say that she didn’t want it.

“T..thank you.” She said, as the sounds of screeching tires could be heard from her driveway.

Her excitement matched the feelings of fear she was suddenly getting. This was one enormous piece of machinery.
Was it safe to use alone?
What if I get trapped in this thing somehow..

Instead of just diving in head first, she decided to send Ink an email in order to get a little more information about this beast. She hadn’t even taken it out the box yet, and she was already fearful of it. As she rebooted her computer, she found herself unable to take her eyes of the enormous box.
This looks so fun! I can’t wait to see if it works!

As she pondered these happy thoughts, she starts signing into TMF. Suddenly, she stopped herself from logging in and glanced over her shoulder at the massive box once again. Right then and there, she had made up her mind…

Isabeau read the entire booklet page for page as she enjoyed the chilled water that Ink had sent with the package. What a nice guy I am huh?

Once she felt totally satisfied with the understanding of how everything was to go and what she could expect, the only thing left to do was to try it out personally. She finally felt the confidence that she needed to tackle a situation like this, but secretly her knees were still buckling from beneath her. The size of that box alone was enough to put the fear into a ticklee’s soles! Plus, what if it actually worked like it did in Ink’s story. Could a tickling machine really exist?

After about twenty minutes of fussing with the cardboard box, she had finally stripped the machine down to its bare form. It was literally the size of a phone booth, but had the appearance of the future all over it. The material used to design the entire contraption was a shiny and hard plastic looking substance. She had no clue what she was running her little finger against as she examined it a little closer. She stepped away from it in fear once again and plopped herself on the couch. She rose her sock clad feet onto the coffee table and simply couldn’t take her eyes of the damned thing.

Isabeau finished off the remains of the second bottle of water from Ink, and pulled the booklet out once again.

“To begin your adventure, press the blue button in the door’s handle.” She repeated after reading those words again.

Taking a deep breath, she once again walked to face the enormous seven foot tall tickling machine. This was it, and it was to be now or never. With a trembling hand, she slowly pressed the dark blue button to start the worst tickling nightmare she’d ever experience.
The machine suddenly came to life with the sounds of gears spinning and heavy clanking noises. Steam spit from the corners of this unit, and little lights began glowing all over the machine itself. A monitor flicked to the on position, and greeted her with a welcoming message…

“Remove clothing to your level of comfort.”

Nervously, she stayed completely still and silent. A ton of scary, last minute thoughts of anxiety slowly filtered through her mind. She realized that once the process started, there wasn’t going to a single seconds worth of non tickling sanity for at least four hours! Yet, her desires to be tickled at the mercy of this machine were overpowering those meaningless thoughts of fear. She had already come this far.

The sounds of tight fitting denim jeans being unbuckled and unzipped were the next sounds to hear. As her little tank top was pulled up and over her shoulders and head, those silly what if thoughts simply disappeared. As she sat on her couch to pull the little anklet socks of her freshly pedicured feet, she remembered that she was in the hands of Ink, and he could clearly be trusted…

Isabeau was nearly naked at this point. A fairly thin, and hardly there pair of thong underwear was the only covering she had on her beautiful body at this point. The machine beckoned her with subtle hints that it was ready for her. The dials on the front panel control box began to glow a green tint, and the huge refrigerator door of this enormous and bulky looking locker blew a few light puffs of steam as it prepared to open. She felt her heart rate increase to unsteady levels and at the same time felt her nipples hardened. The excitement/fear combination was a drug all on its own, and she was high on that feeling.

I can do this.. I want this so badly!

You’ll be sorry, trust me…

This little war of words continued in the battlefields of her mind. The little angel on her shoulder was warning of the dangers of this machine, and tried to reason with her. Unfortunately, the excitement and temptation of the moment was too overbearing for her. She just wouldn’t listen to reason, and had already made up her mind.

She stepped away from the machine and once again addressed the instruction booklet that had come with the box. Once again, she turned to the initial stage chapter and studied the process of entry over and over again in order to feel one hundred percent confident that she was doing the right thing. Still, this situation was just too bizarre and way too exciting to let any form of reality slip in. Ink had written the instructions in such an easy to understand fashion too. What a charmer this guy was by the way.

1.) remove clothing
2.) Place the ball gag in your mouth if you want.
3.) Step inside, and enjoy the ride!

Was that straight to the point enough for you? Some writer he was…

The machine’s front panel slowly lowered the metal slab covering and revealed the monitor of a computer and a mini keyboard. The words “ LET S BEGIN “
flashed the screen every six seconds. She turned away from it to find the ball gag that was sent with the beast. Part of her wildest tickling fantasy was to be gagged so that her cries and begging were totally useless to her demented captor. She loved the idea of being completely out of her own body’s driver seat and at the mercy of another. This was something that had been eating away at her for some time, and secretly drove her wild with passion.

What IF you get stuck in this thing, and can’t scream for help?

She frowned a little, picturing herself locked inside the massive metal box without a way to scream for help when someone finally came to rescue her. Well, at least she assumed some one would eventually start looking for her. She had many friends, and at least several half dozen clients that she tutored music for. Someone would miss her, wouldn’t they?

The panic was really starting to set in now as she began feeling her anxiety levels rise. The more she thought about doing this, the harder it was to actually try and get it done. Isabeau raised the blue, rubber ball of the punishing gag and shoved it into her trembling mouth. She adjusted the leather straps around her head and went to strap them together. Being as smart as she was, Isabeau merely tightened the leather straps so that the first of many holes held the two together. This way, if she really tried with all her tongue’s force, she’d be able to get it out of her mouth.

She inhaled a deep breath through her flaring nostrils and stepped forward to address the machine’s keyboard. She hadn’t seen it earlier, but being closer now she noticed the command to hit the ENTER button on the keyboard when she wanted to begin. Wearing nothing but a thin, pink thong, Isabeau bravely tapped the button and prepared herself for torture…

The door to the machine’s cabinet styled body slid forward about two and half inches, and then slid forward and swung the door to open. Her eyes grew wild with curiosity and excitement as the cushion insides of this beast were exposed to her. It was like looking into a shower from the future. The floor was no more then three feet in length and width at best, and appeared to be a darker shade of grey then the walls and ceiling. Speaking of the ceiling, an upside down T done up in solid chrome could be seen from where she stood. It appeared to be a handle of some kind, but for what purpose could it serve?

The passion from that movement of excitement was building inside her stomach like a freshly lit fire pit. She sort of smiled, but with that huge ball in her mouth, you’d have never guessed. She felt her butt cheeks clench tightly, and then she let out another deep breath through her nostrils. She had been such a bad little girl for dreaming up a situation like this. How could she possibly put herself through such a horrible experiment in a completely voluntary state of being!?! Had she lost her mind? Maybe The Wrong Soles was a situation best left in the pages of a tickling fiction story. Either way, she had already stepped inside the beast and the door was closing swiftly behind her…

As the door closed ( and locked in several places ), Isabeau was introduced to another monitor located above the top of her head. The voice of the machine spoke out to her from above and welcomed her aboard so to speak. She smiled and gave thumbs up to the monitor. To her amazement, she could actually raise her arms completely above her head and still wasn’t anywhere near the ceiling. It seemed so much taller from the inside, if that was possible considering the size of the box it came in.

“PLACE YOUR ANKLES TOGETHER” – The machine replied.

She glanced down at her bare feet and shuffled them so that her heels touched. She looked up again at the screen for the next instruction. Instead, the sounds of gears rotating all around her filled her ears as something began coming to life within the giant box.

“Mmmmpphh..??” She said to herself as she scanned around the area with her eyes.

She forgot to glance down at her feet though as a small square shape rose from the machine’s floor and perfectly impounded both her feet at once.

“Mmmmppphh!!!!” She shouted, staring down at the darkish grey box that covered her feet completely.

The next thing she felt was something like quicksand within that new box. She felt the box filling with what felt like wet sand, and in the process buried her entire feet to her ankles. She was starting to panic a little, but her body spoke of different emotions. Her nipples were hard as rocks, and that little thong looked a little damp.

“GRAB THE HANDLE WITH BOTH HANDS.” The machine said in its heartless tone.

At first, she didn’t so much as move a muscle. She was actually trying her best to keep her balance. She felt like her feet were in cement at this point, and it was making it a little difficult to stand up with her heels together so tightly. In fact, she knew she was about to fall over and naturally grabbed for the chrome T above her. She had one hand on each side of it, and thanked her lucky stars that it was there in time for.

“FOR YOUR SAFETY, DO NOT REMOVE YOUR HANDS AT THIS POINT.”

She glanced up at the monitor as she held on to the handle from the ceiling. Using all her strength in both legs proved that she was just not getting her feet out of that box. Then, things got a little worse for her.

Suddenly, the damned handle began to retract back into ceiling in which it came from!

“Mmmmmppphhoo!! Ooommmwwaa!!!!” She shouted as her body was lifted into the air. Isabeau was raised about four or five inches, but her feet served as an anchor. The side effect of this action was the fact that her body was stretched completely taut, and all her muscles in her shoulders and arms ached a little already! She knew she could let go, but was terrified of falling with her feet in the position they were. She could end up breaking a leg or an arm. Her nostrils gasped for air as a river of drool ran from both corners of her lipstick less mouth. She was mumbling something to herself, but appeared to be focused on keeping her grip tight.

Soon it wouldn’t be a problem for her though…

At just about her elbows, two thin panels slid down on either side of her helplessly stretched tight figure and out popped two space gun looking thingies.

“oooommmmppphh!!!!” She screamed in horror at the sight of them. She of course thought the worst.

Instead of lasers or bullets, these little gems fired swiftly moving and self wrapping leather straps designed for bondage. Sharpie himself made them using “slap bracelet “ technology, but don’t tell him I told you okay?

They fired twice at Isabeau’s arms, and made direct hits at her elbows.
She winched in slight pain as she was forced to hang onto that handle under tremendous stress. Her hands were shaking now, and she felt her heart rate increasing. Unbeknown to our troubled ticklee, a small pulley system directly above her hanging hands lowered two hooks that were made to attach to the leather straps around her elbows. Soon, her elbows would help to decrease the stress put on her wrists….

They quickly attached and were pulled back towards their side of the machine’s cabinet until she was almost hanging by them completely now. She felt an odd sense of relief at that moment, but it was short lived. From the sides of the cabinet nearest to her hips, panels slid down on either side to reveal a pair of scissors in the hands of robotics. Menacingly, they proceeded in a pre set course towards the waistline of that little thong.

“OOOOOPPMMMMMMHHH!!!” She shouted muffled protest as the units clipped and slit her little panties off and left her hanging there completely nude.

“THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION. ENJOY THE RIDE”

Those were the last words that computer was planning on saying for the four hour ride she had planned out for herself. FOUR HOURS?? She screamed into the ball gag as the aches from her muscles began harder and harder to bear. That’s when shit started getting really weird…

At her feet, suddenly gallons and GALLONS of water began filling the insides of the cabinet. She glanced down with an expression of shock and anger blended into one as the water level passed the little box holding her feet. The minute it touched her bare legs, she threw her heat back and prepared for the worse. Instead, it was actually warm and cozy feeling. Being familiar with Invisible Ink’s work, she assumed he’d use ice water to add to her tortured state of being. Of course, just because it was warm didn’t mean that she wasn’t completely terrified at the idea of it being there! She shouted heavily through the ball gag as the water level slowly rose above her naked crotch.

By the time it reached her nipples, the water immediately stopped raising. Now, everything from her tautly stretched armpits and up was dry. Everything else was submerged in the waters except for her feet.

An air conditioning system came to life and swiftly filled the cabinet with the feeling of cool air. She closed her eyes, and let the breeze dry off some of the sweat beads running down her forehead. Unfortunately, it was time for her to get what she wished for. The machine was designed to tickle the human body in ways beyond what another human could have ever done. It used water to not only decrease the level of movement the captive could get away with, but to allow the specially designed toys to run their flippers a little easier. Step one of her tickling torment was a warm up…

From all around the cabinet, tiny pinwheel looking things were starting to poke out from the walls around her body. She had no clue because they were designed so to be invisible beneath the water’s surface. The first three made contact with the backs of her thighs…

“mmmmMmmmpppp!!!!!!” She shouted.

She felt soft rubber petals feathering the surface of her soft skin at speeds of no less then a hundred miles an hour. She couldn’t believe how badly it tickled, and was immediately throwing a huge fit.

“MmMMAHEHAEAMmMppphhhhh!!!! Mamemamamamamamehahea!!!!”

She was laughing hysterically, and trying her best to kick her legs away from the water bound intruders when three more joined in on the fun. One of them whirled right into her left hip, as the other two fought for which of her wiggling butt cheeks to tickle.

“MmMMMMMhaahemamammpphhaaaheha ahem,amaeaopeaea!!!!”

She threw her head back again with her eyes shut tightly. Her lips could be seen quivering around that ball, and her face vibrated with shuttering chuckles. She was absolutely out of her mind in a matter of two minutes. From directly in front of her , two twirlers came along side each of her nipples and softly flicked them in a circular motion without rest. She screamed and tried twisting her body away from these little bastards. They weren’t from beneath the water either, which meant that these things were probably all over this entire cabinet. PANIC sets in once again.

It didn’t last long though. The tickling sensations were increasing due to the little machine’s sudden increase in speed. Without warning, they’d find a new patch of skin to harass. Three more joined in one the torture! Two of them lined up with the backs of her knees as the other slid directly between her legs….

“MMMMMPPPHHHHHHH!!!!!!” She screamed, bucking like a wild bronco!!!

She kept shaking her head as if to say no more, no more! Poor thing isn’t she? She signed up for the four hour haul, and this was the first twenty minutes of hour ONE.
Needless to say, she was a little disappointed in herself. Those little twirlers were becoming harder and harder to bear as her body began to shake and wriggle from the constant flow of nonstop laughter. She would have done just about anything to be free of those horrible feelings. A few of the little underwater ticklers began sliding in a circular motion around her tautly stretched belly as if they were in a race on an oval track!

“MmMPPEEaaaa AHEAHEAMMMPPPP!!!!! AHAHEAMMMMMPPPHHh!!!!”

Faster and faster they traveled, and in the process, tickled her little tummy to the point of a breaking point! It was growing apparent as to why those two bottles of chilled water were included with the package. The cool air blew across her face from above as the computer screen flicked back to life.

“Mmmpphh!!! Mmaheaheamahehaeamm nnoooo!!!pmm!!!”

“FEELING OKAY?” It asked in that creepy tone.

“mmmMMMMmmmppphhHHHHHH!!!” She screamed, twisting her face left and right.

“YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO EARN A TEN MINUTE REST PERIOD.”

She read the machine’s texts just barely as her eyes were nearly shut. She was trembling and awkwardly struggling in a constant and hopeless effort to move herself away from the ticklers in the waters beneath her.

“mmmmMMMMMPPPHHhhh!!!” She shouted at the monitor.

Three panels slid open about seven inches away from her face.

“PLEASURE US TO EARN YOURSELF A REST PERIOD”

She didn’t quite understand the meaning of his command until three huge looking dildos began emerging from the wall before her. Her eyes widened to the size of softballs as they kept extending towards her face. She shot a glance up at the machine to try and tell it to help her get the ball out of her mouth.

“MmmmmppphhH!!!!”

“YOU MAY BEGIN”

She shouted once again at the computer, but it just wasn’t working. Plus, those little ticklers hadn’t stopped what they were doing. She was having a horribly difficult time trying to concentrate as it was!

‘mmmppphh!!! Mmmmmmpp!!!” She moaned, trying to shove the ball gag out of her mouth with the force of her tongue. It wasn’t working though!

“mmmmmppphhh!!! Ahaheaehaheammmppphh~! Hahehaemammppphh!!!”

For the life of her, she could’nt shove it out of her mouth no matter what she tried!! It was nearly hopeless at this point…

“YOU MAY BEGIN”

Humiliating as it was to suck several different colored sex toys, she would have gladly taken the opportunity if she could. She was willing to try the impossible out of sheer desperation. Oddly, she pressed her nose against the tip of the blue one and sort of wiggled it back and forth. The screen changed above her, and now displayed three different bars indicating the amount of pleasure each of the toys were feeling. The nose wiggling routine actually registered on the scale, but it wasn’t much at all.

“MmMAHAHEAMAMAmamaaoaoaaoppphh!!!!”

One of those ticklers found it’s way into that little path between her private parts and gave her quite the sensation. This was quite possibly one of her most ticklish of areas besides the soles of her feet. She screamed with laughter and wiggled her nose faster and faster against all three of their tips. One by one, she repeated the process.

“mmmmmMMMMMmmmppphh!!!”

Finally, after several minutes of doing this awkward task, the machine had a nice message for her to enjoy..

“YOU MAY BEGAN”

“MMMMMMppphh!!!”

You may begin??? Apparently, her nose jobs weren’t winning over the judges. Fuck, they weren’t even registering as an actual touch! She panicked now as the tickling sensations crept upwards towards her chest and further down her legs. She was in total and complete hysterics. She desperately tried wrapping her lips around the dildos, but only succeeded in shoving the ball against them. It was damn near hopeless to please them in any way.

I told you this would happen…

She shook her head in agony as the machine suddenly retracted the three rubber penis toys away from her mouth and displayed another message to read.

“ EXIT THE REST PERIOD PROGRAM, AND PREPARE FOR PHASE TWO”

“mmmmMMMMPPHH!!!” She was shouting, but those little ticklers were actually pulling away from her tortured figure. The relief she felt at that very second was worth more then anything she ever dreamed. The water level in the cabinet suddenly began to decrease as it appeared to be draining itself back into well, itself.

Finally, the water was gone and her body was left soaking wet and trembling as the once pleasuring cool air became a cruel form of torture. She was shivering cold, and screaming violently through that gag once again.

All the little hairs on her body stood straight up as the air level increased in speed and decreased in temperature. She could feel that her teeth were trying to chatter, but were unable to against the rubber ball. Phase two was normally to follow a ten minute period of rest where she was to be forced into watching a very informative video. Instead, her bad behavior forced her into a surprise situation for us all to enjoy…

Those little ray guns were back, and this time were coming from the walls near her knees. In a matter of seconds, they both fired straps around the bottom of her kneecaps and then rolled back into the wall. Like a puppeteer, two lengthy ropes with hooks attached slowly descended from the ceiling and quickly snagged the metal O-rings installed in those leather straps.

“MmMPPPPPHHH!!!!!” she screamed.
Let me out of here now!!- {Ball-Gag translation}

Then, the dense sand holding her feet together within that little box slowly shifted and started to loosen up a little. She glanced down at the box the best she could, but was hardly able to see in that direction thanks to her awkward bondage position. She felt something moving on the soles of her feet….

“Mmmmmmpphh!! Mmmppphh!!”
Someone turn this thing off! I want out!!!

The box began to deconstruct itself from around her bare feet just as the ropes attached to the ceiling began pulling her knees upward.

“MmmMMMMPPPH!!!”
What’s going on!!!!!

Soon, her knees were nearly at her the level of her bare breasts!! She was screaming and struggling as her legs her spread open in such a humiliating fashion. Now, the cheeks of her butt hung downward and pointed towards the floor. Her bare feet hung merely inches away from the cheeks and were covered in what looked like cinnamon chunks., and covered with ants!!!!

Her toes wiggled and she clenched her rear end closed as tightly as she could to try and save some dignity. Even though she was alone, she felt overly exposed and completely uncomfortable at this moment. The little ants crawled everywhere and had a blast playing on the open fields of her bare feet. They made parades through the spaces between her toes, and wiggled their way down the arches of her beautiful soles. There had to be at least several dozen on the soles of her feet, but it felt more like an army of a few thousand!!

“Mmmaheham AHEHA AHHHAHEAHEHAA AAHEHAE AEAHEAHAH AEHAHEAHEHAEHHEAHAHEAH!!!”

She screamed, shaking her feet violently to try and flick them off her. I had remembered Isabeau’s hate for all those weird and slimy creatures I used in different stories of mine. I couldn’t exactly get my hands on any devilish imps, and I’m not sure Darwind would allow me to borrow his eels. So, ants were my next best choice!

“ahhe aehaea aemmmpph!!!1 ahehaeha ehaehamm”

Her toes wiggled and curled in a foolish attempt to try and stop the mindless invaders as they enjoyed the sugary substance all over her lovely feet.
Her face was red from exhaustion and her nostrils were flaring with every breath she sucked in. Her feet were under massive attack, and she could do absolutely nothing about it at all! I can’t think of a better time for phase two to begin, can you?

From directly beneath her overly spread legs was a panel sliding open. The head of what had to be the most complicated looking vibrating toy ever designed slowly made it’s way out of the floor. She had no clue, but the sounds of heavy buzzing started to get louder and louder from beneath her.

“Mmmpphh????”
What the fuck is that??

The little sex toy wasn’t built for pleasure unfortunately. It was built to TICKLE a woman’s private areas in ways she never dreamed possible. It had a built in jack hammer styled clit tickler at it’s front. It was powered by three mini motors. Along the sides of the clit tickler were a pair of lip nibbling demons that not only buzzed that area into tickling madness, but also forced all sensations of overwhelming pleasure to cease. Cruelly, there was no such toy for any penetration. This wasn’t designed for pleasure…

It would land against her soft and helpless private parts soon enough. Meanwhile, the soles of those tasty feet were still being exploited and explored by the any army. Her feet were definitely the most ticklish spots on her body, and she’d normally end up in tears when tickled for over a period of three minutes or so. Tonight, we’ll see how she handles two hours…

“MMMMMMPPPPHHhhhh!!!!”
OOOOOOhhhhhhhh GOD!!!

Houston, we have a problem. Her body went into a full state of panic as she bucked wildly in an effort to raise her sensitive regions away from the newcomer. As her body raised upwards, the little tickling machine followed suit and never missed a beat. It just kept on buzzing and buzzing. She was in full arousal state now, and despite the horrible tickling sensations, was ready to burst at any second. The machine somehow sensed this urgency and immediately sent the lip nibblers in to do their job.

“Mmmmmppph! Mmpph!! Mmmooo!!”
WAIT! Don’t ahhea eahe don’t stop but.. OUCH!!!”

She lost her orgasm, and forced to start up a new one. This same process went on for another thirty minutes…

Meanwhile, I was having such a hard time trying to keep my personal excitement under wraps. Had she tried it out, or did she chicken out? Could you imagine being there and watching this happen live? I pondered that thought as I assumed she must have actually tried it. On the other hand, what if she was already in touch with the law and they were already coming for me as we spoke. Dear god.. what have I done?

I was on the phone to my mad scientist in a heartbeat and explained myself in a calm fashion.

“WE’RE DOOMED!!!” I shouted on the phone.

“Just relax my boy. Good grief! What has gotten into you??” He asked.

“ I have a bad feeling about the machine all of the sudden Doc! I’m fearing the worst!” I replied.

“The worst? You mean her not using it? That worse?” he asked.

“No, more like the I’ve called the police and are on their way to arrest right now kind of worst!” I screamed.

“Just calm down Ink. I’m sure she’s enjoying herself."

-Back in Isabeau’s apartment-

“MMMMMMMMMMPPPHHHH!!!! MMMPPPHH!!” She shouts, with a look of exhaustion all over her face.
------------------------------

“I’ve got to go make sure she’s alright Doc, and you’re coming with me!” I said, slamming the phone down.

“Yes, but Jeopardy just started. You must understand I… hello?”

It took us about three and a half hours to drive up to her place. With old grandpa Sharpie at the wheel who insisted on going five below the speed limit, I was shocked we actually made it there before the month was over. We finally arrived, and rolled the car into the parking lot. We both sort of looked at each other in a weird way, and then got out of the car. I felt that horrible feeling as if something bad was about to happen to us in the back of my mind. Any second now, some swat guy would be slamming us against the wall and screaming about our right to remain silent. I wouldn’t blame her for doing it, but I sure didn’t want to be me at that moment. We approached her door, and found that it was open a crack. Plus, no signs of a large box or tickling machine on the porch. They probably already have it down at the station as we speak…

As I went to shove the door open, Dr. Sharpie actually rang the doorbell!!!?

“What the fuck are you doing??!” I whispered to him.

“Don’t you have any manners my boy?” He asked.

Suddenly, the door flipped open and I was grabbed and hugged by an unknown source. I shouted and screamed I GIVE UP!!! like some fool!

“THAT WAS AMAZING!!” Isabeau shouted, tightening her arms around me.

I glanced over at the Doc, who seemed to be a little upset. Well, I made it up to him. As Isabeau and I discussed her crazy experience, he saddled up against the TV. and caught the end of his stupid show. I tell you, they don’t make mad scientists like they used to these days do they……..

Was this based on a true story??

We'll never tell.....

The End.

yes was this based on a true story?? hmm wow ink it was amazing as usual and your humour is the best. why o why did you use squigglly creatures? hehe you bad guy you using my hates to make me laugh. i'm very flattered to have a story written for and about me. thanks invisible.

isabeau :wub: :wub: :wub:

o btw how ever did i get out of that machine? i loved this story thanks again xoxo

Last edited:
Customer service

isabeau{E} said:
yes was this based on a true story?? hmm wow ink it was amazing as usual and your humour is the best. why o why did you use squigglly creatures? hehe you bad guy you using my hates to make me laugh. i'm very flattered to have a story written for and about me. thanks invisible.

isabeau :wub: :wub: :wub:

o btw how ever did i get out of that machine? i loved this story thanks again xoxo

You're very welcome. I just thought a person who actually takes the time to actually read people's stories and then taking the time to comment on them deserved a little something. I read all your posts, and you can tell that you actually do read these stories. You know all the little details and stuff. I can't be the only author who has noticed this either! So, in other words, thank you!

Well, after FOUR hours, the machine automatically opened it's doors and released you. Those straps were set to a timer as well. But, you did have to run into the shower and wash away those ants! Eeeeeewwwww~
Why the ants? Well, I wasn't going to let you off the hook that easily. Just be thankful I didn't find any spiders.. lol

eeks spiders well actually anything would have been better than the eels you used in the other story. in that case it would have been a dead ticklish girl. hehe thanks for saying that ink of course i read the stories first before i post. i just hope my ramblings make sense. i am honored that you wrote a story for me and thrilled as well and i love this story i will re read it again and again because like a true reader, one always finds something they missed the first time around.

isabeau :couch:

Cute story:) I will admit there are a few things in here that make me want to hide under the bed,lol..but what I found interesting is this:

Prior to the tickling even beginning I was feeling warm and excited...Something new for me regarding tickling machines. I have to admit that I have been intrigued by tickling machines fleetingly, now and then, here and there for some time but in the past I honestly only felt excited at the prospect of being tickled by one if there were someone watching from the foreshadows....

reading the beginning of your story here is the first time I ever read a depiction of an encounter with one that caused me to be not only envious of the lee(in this case the adorable isabeau) but to also have my own fantasies and images manifest about me...lol..thanks, I think...lol

Personally I have never been attracted to the ball gag, neither for me or seeing it, frankly it scares the heck outta me, in a huge way. (Ever since seeing the movie "A Clockwork Orange"

I also prefer to hear the sound of laughter over muffled laughter but there are times when that is hot prior to the gag being removed.

Spiders and ants??!!...:::shudders uncontrollably:::

One added benefit to reading this story is that it gives me a little bit more ammunition...er...I mean, information..lol..about Isabeau for my own story of which she will have a role.

~margie
:bouncybou

well to be honest i never wore a ball gag or been gagged at all. and ticklemee thanks for that compliment. i love being the subject of a story, and now i have yours to look forward to as well. and hey ants and spiders sure beat the heck out of snakes or eels hehe. i love the idea of a tickling machine.

xoxo isabeau :smilelove

Thanks

Ticklemmmeeeeee said:
Cute story:) I will admit there are a few things in here that make me want to hide under the bed,lol..but what I found interesting is this:

Prior to the tickling even beginning I was feeling warm and excited...Something new for me regarding tickling machines. I have to admit that I have been intrigued by tickling machines fleetingly, now and then, here and there for some time but in the past I honestly only felt excited at the prospect of being tickled by one if there were someone watching from the foreshadows....

reading the beginning of your story here is the first time I ever read a depiction of an encounter with one that caused me to be not only envious of the lee(in this case the adorable isabeau) but to also have my own fantasies and images manifest about me...lol..thanks, I think...lol

Personally I have never been attracted to the ball gag, neither for me or seeing it, frankly it scares the heck outta me, in a huge way. (Ever since seeing the movie "A Clockwork Orange"

I also prefer to hear the sound of laughter over muffled laughter but there are times when that is hot prior to the gag being removed.

Spiders and ants??!!...:::shudders uncontrollably:::

One added benefit to reading this story is that it gives me a little bit more ammunition...er...I mean, information..lol..about Isabeau for my own story of which she will have a role.

~margie
:bouncybou

I'm thrilled to hear this story had that kind of an effect on you! Thanks so much for reading it. If you liked this one, you might also enjoy the story that inspired it, The Wrong Soles.
Good luck with your tale about Isabeau!

living, dead ticklish girl

isabeau said:
eeks spiders well actually anything would have been better than the eels you used in the other story. in that case it would have been a dead ticklish girl. hehe thanks for saying that ink of course i read the stories first before i post. i just hope my ramblings make sense. i am honored that you wrote a story for me and thrilled as well and i love this story i will re read it again and again because like a true reader, one always finds something they missed the first time around.

isabeau :couch:

I'm glad you enjoyed this story! You deserved a tribute for all the nice things you've said about my stories and everyone elses.

I sure hope other people follow suit!

Thanks for the nice words

Sultry,

I just wanted to thank you for the nice things you said about my story.
My inspirations come from everything in life. I get a lookin' at something as simple as a WALMART ad or something really lame and then my brain takes an image and slaps it into a horribly deranged tickling scenario. As for the tickling scenarios, heaven knows where those weird thoughts come from.
Sometimes when I write these stories, I feel as if the words are just pouring out of me and I'm hardly thinking at all as its happening.

Although creepy sounding, I lOVE it! I read and enjoy my work as well! I know that sounds kind of tacky, but I'm just being honest.

I'll keep writing if you keep reading!

Invisible Ink said:
Sultry,

I just wanted to thank you for the nice things you said about my story.
My inspirations come from everything in life. I get a lookin' at something as simple as a WALMART ad or something really lame and then my brain takes an image and slaps it into a horribly deranged tickling scenario. As for the tickling scenarios, heaven knows where those weird thoughts come from.
Sometimes when I write these stories, I feel as if the words are just pouring out of me and I'm hardly thinking at all as its happening.

Although creepy sounding, I lOVE it! I read and enjoy my work as well! I know that sounds kind of tacky, but I'm just being honest.

I'll keep writing if you keep reading!

Awww your very welcome. Do you ever write outside this genre? Hmmmmm maybe you have a long dead spirit in you that takes over when you write.

You should enjoy your own work. I dont think it sounds tacky at all. You can tell that you love it by what you put into each story. Besides, reading your work will help you critique it for future stories.

As much as I love your work I will definitely keep reading so keep on writing! :wub:

yes what sultry said do keep on writing and i promise for one to keep on reading. you are very talented and btw sorry about well you know what.

isabeau :bunny:

i mean i'm really really sorry

Last edited:
Ink is the only writer I know of who can craft an erotic and humouros story all in one. Quite the talented lad our Ink. :D

P.S: I'm working on my story right now Ink, but the similarities to this one are UNCANNY to say the least. I'll explain futher when I post it...

Believe it or not.

Sultrybrunette said:
Awww your very welcome. Do you ever write outside this genre? Hmmmmm maybe you have a long dead spirit in you that takes over when you write.

You should enjoy your own work. I dont think it sounds tacky at all. You can tell that you love it by what you put into each story. Besides, reading your work will help you critique it for future stories.

As much as I love your work I will definitely keep reading so keep on writing! :wub:

Sultry,

I actually used to write totally NON-fetish type stuff. I was heavy on Sci-fi plots, campy yet slightly disturbing horror, and even some dramatic stuff.
at times.

yes, maybe the ghost of an old tickler flows through my veins, using me as some sort of weird marionette in order to get his ideas out to the world! Wait a minute.. Sounds like quite the plot for a possibly entertaining tickle tale to me!
Keep your eyes open for something new this weekend.

Mr. Mantis

TickleMantis said:
Ink is the only writer I know of who can craft an erotic and humouros story all in one. Quite the talented lad our Ink. :D

P.S: I'm working on my story right now Ink, but the similarities to this one are UNCANNY to say the least. I'll explain futher when I post it...

That was nice of you to say Mantis! Thanks for taking the time to read this one. I CAN'T wait to see what your story is all about!

Let me ask you and everyone else, did you think the machine from THIS story was more of a powerful tickler when compared to the machine from the Wrong Soles?

btw, no worries.

isabeau said:
yes what sultry said do keep on writing and i promise for one to keep on reading. you are very talented and btw sorry about well you know what.

isabeau :bunny:

i mean i'm really really sorry

Don't be sorry. Everything is fine okay. I'm just glad that you're still enjoying my stuff, and will continue to do it in the future.

to be honest the machine in wrong soles i thought was more affective in tickling. i loved the idea of the machine stripping the clothes away. and thanks ink for my story again. it was amazing.

isabeau

Invisible Ink said:
Let me ask you and everyone else, did you think the machine from THIS story was more of a powerful tickler when compared to the machine from the Wrong Soles?

I believe so because of the mentality behind it. In the Wrong Soles there was an element of surprise so not as much fear involved. With this story, the fear was there from the very beginning even though she wanted it bad. Add to it the fact that it was built specifically for her worse spots, there is no hit or miss on whether it tickled or not.

Just my two cents. :D

Invisible Ink said:
Sultry,

I actually used to write totally NON-fetish type stuff. I was heavy on Sci-fi plots, campy yet slightly disturbing horror, and even some dramatic stuff.
at times.

yes, maybe the ghost of an old tickler flows through my veins, using me as some sort of weird marionette in order to get his ideas out to the world! Wait a minute.. Sounds like quite the plot for a possibly entertaining tickle tale to me!
Keep your eyes open for something new this weekend.

:D hmmmmmmmm glad I could give you a possible lead on a new story. I thought maybe you would like that one ;)

a question request for ink

Dear Ink
i LOVE your tickle machine stories *blushing* any chance you might write a story about me? i happen to have a penchant for devilish brushes of every kind..as well as tickly fur *blushing* i LOVE mechanical tickle machines that just wont stop no matter what!!! *LOL*

Does he still visit the forums? After all that hooha with the thing and whatnot. Ink, if you do read this I suggest setting up a yahoo or hotmail or g-mail address to take care of tickling stuff, instead of using your home one.

I have a feeling that he is just laying low for awhile. These things happen and no doubt when he can he will be back on.

hes back now sultry he posted a thread saying so

isabeau :bubble:

had to bump this story again. i just re read it again. and am so amazed at Ink's creativity and humour of course. terrific story, even better the second time. like a good reader, i always read a book, or story more than once, as i find something new everytime i read it. also as a reader , i like to re read books and stories because its like visiting an old friend again and reliving the memories that a book or story invokes.

isabeau

Count Ink, you are totally appreciated and this forum would suffer greatly in your absence as it has without Shadow, Ovda and Prime! Losing you would be another blow to this fine forum! Please, we beg you, don't lose heart!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Count Ink, you are totally appreciated and this forum would suffer greatly in your absence as it has without Shadow, Ovda and Prime! Losing you would be another blow to this fine forum! Please, we beg you, don't lose heart!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Also nice story about everyone's favourite 'lee! WE enjoyed it immensely! Like we said many, many fans! Manits, Sultry, Isabeau, Pigtails, Sable, us! You obviously have a great talent as we have always said! This story was nice and very well written! Sci-fi is not our strength at all, this was a good example of sci-fi tickling! Please, do not give up Ink....... your stories would be greatly missed as would your unflinching support to many authors!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back