• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Story F/FF

ticklemon

E-mail message
A very dear Female friend wrote this story and sent it to me.......I you guy want more let me know
                                PRELUDE
As you walk toward the elevator, you wonder why I asked you over to the my penthouse. As my personal secretary, you dropped everything to come over.
While in the elevator, you look at yourself at the reflection of the stainless steel elevator door. Thinking how smart you look in your black shirt and red silk blouse wearing black lace top thigh highs with red pumps.
The elevator doors open slowly, you walk up to the room. You start to knock but see that the door is slightly ajar. You walk in calling out, "Hello, anyone here?".... "Hello,!! ..you call again. The sound of your heels echo on in the hallway ..on the hardwood floor..CLICK>>>CLICK>>>realizing the sound of your plumps you stop in your tracks... Suddenly you hear a muffled sound from the den, trying to keep your heels from making the clicking sound on the hardwood floors. You see the door ajar, You debate whether to ask who's there or just walking in.   Again you hear the muffled sound coming from within the den.
As you push the door back gently,,,,, you are stopped in your tracks by
what you see!!
On the chaise lounge chair, you see Carmen you assistant laying there on her back ... Her knees tied together the bonds leading down her legs and tied loosely at her ankles ... her hands tied above her head, she is gagged with one of her own stockings...she is laying there in a black leather skirt.. with a red sleeveless tank top.. Her skirt raised up showing off here garter belt with one black stocking on. Next to the chaise lounge chair.. are her 2" red heel pumps placed neatly together. Her black leather jacket over the chair next to the desk. Carmen's toes are wiggling as her body struggles against the bonds. As you watch in horror, you finally hear her muffled screams as to warn you. Her big brown eyes opened wide moving to the right as trying to warn you... But before you can understand what is going on, you feel a handkerchief go over your nose and mouth..
Waking up a few minutes later, you find yourself on a black leather recliner with the foot rest in the up position.. your right ankle tied to the right side.. your left to the left side. The chairs facing each other.. carmen looking at you as you look at her... your arms tied over your head over the head rest... you mouth gagged with a minty flavored gag......
................   Part One  .................
As you and Carmen look at each other, wondering what you had done to deserve this.
You hear footsteps approaching towards the room <<<< CLICK ... CLICK.....>>>> from the sounds of the echoes in the hallway .. The sound of a woman's heels from the clicking on the floor.   The door opens slowly. There standing in a black clinging dress with black stockings and red plumps... it's your boss..... MZ Stacy,   holding a glass of champagne.. slipping it slowly.. slowly placing the glass on the table. "Good evening ladies!..I bet your are wondering why you are here?" As she walks over toward the chaise toward carmen.. Gently placing her well manicure red fingernails on Carmen's bare knee dragging it slowly just barely making contact with the skin. Carmen twisting her body as to keep from being touched.
MZ Stacy .. continues to the foot of the chaise.. "HMMM, MZ Jaz, AHHH my favorite secretary.. RELAX MZ Jaz No harm will come to you or MZ Carmen."   MZ Stacy .. keeps walking toward the desk. Mz Jaz and Mz carmen.turn their heads and follow her. When she sit down behind her desk, she smiles at the two ladies.   Slowly placing on her glasses bringing out a file...
She opens the file and waves it in the air... " See ladies!!!! this was suppose to be a multimillondollar client... And guess what?.. as she looks over her glasses at Mz Carmen .. then at Mz Jaz... " I told you to follow through Mz Jaz?..and contact the company? hmmm "Mz Jaz looking at Carmen, her eyes staring angerly knowing she gave the job for her to finished.".. Carmen looking apologetic..shaking her head.. "I found this'" Mz Stacy, continues "on the copy machine last nite and needless to say, we lost the contract!..SO!!!!for your punishment... ".. looking at the two ladies ... "I thought this over and over" .. she takes off her glasses and smiles at both ladies...."See, I have been through your personal files and see we all have something in common...." She looks at Carmen ..then at Jaz....Jaz looks at Carmen with bewilderment and Camen start to get scared for not knowing... MZ Stacy gets up from her chair,, walks around from the desk..She reaches over and rolls a portable filing cabinet.. MZ Stacy says standing between the chair... " all I am going to say is .... 3 words....,   "KITCHY>>KITCHY>> KOO!!!"""
  Part l l
************ THE STORY CONTINUES ......... As Mz Stacy walks behind the desk, she rolls her chair over and sets it between the two chairs. Placing her hands on the back of the chair she says, "According to "our" files, we three have a special bond." She looks at Jaz then at Carmen as both are twisting against their bonds as though they can escape. She then walks over to the table where her champagne glass is sitting.   <<<< CLICK>>>> CLICK>>>> her heels goes against the hardwood floor echoing against the high beam ceiling. She talks a sip< "HMMM tasty" she says, placing it back down and walks over and sits between the two bewildered ladies. " what are you going to do ???" Jaz tries to ask through her minty flavored gag... Crossing her long slender leg, the light against her black stocking making it shine like an eels skin, shiny , black .. and sexy... She asks, "And I guess you want to know what three totally different ladies have in common?"   She looks at Jaz then at carmen as though they could answer through their gags. Carmen and Jaz both trying to answer with muffled sounds...What? .....
"I am waiting?" she asks, "HMM, ok I will tell you as she reaches over and rubs Carmen's bare toes, gently just above her toes. Carmen pulls back, but can not keep from Mz stacy from fondling with her toes..Carmen..starts to quietly giggle from the touch of Mz Stacy's fingers against her sensitive toes. "hmmmpphsstooopphmm." she tries to say against her gag.
As Mz Stacy continues to play with carmen's toes , she looks back at Jaz,...."See, " she continues... " I am a tickler, I love to tickle and you my dears, loves to be tickled."
Watching Jaz and Carmen start to shake their head "NNNNOOOOOO!!!!!" "Now, ladies?" rolling the portable filing cabinet next to her,   "Who wants to be first??!!" As Mz Stacy looks into the drawer.. Carmen looks at Jaz with terror in her eyes. Jaz looking back as to comfort her.. Carmen knowing how she can not stand to be tickled, starts to jerk and twist against the bonds..
Mz Stacy..looks up ,.... "Mz Carmen, are you volunteering??? .....
  Part lll
***************** session one**************** Jaz,   looking at carmen"s eyes knowing that this was going to torture her... Carmen's body starts to quiver with anticipation!! "awww, Carmen ??"... Mz Stacy looking at her..She touches her bare toes "I am not gonna hurt you!!.. I am going to make you feel sensations you haven't experienced before!!" She smiles.   Carmen start to protest through her gag, "NOOOO!!!" please!!?"
MZ Stacy rolling her desk chair the one with wheels and that has levers that adjusts the seat up and down >   She pulls the lever gently, the chair slowly lowers to the foot of the chaise. As she faces Carmen"s feet she thinks to herself ,"this is gonna be a long night!"   Carmen trying to pull her legs back bending at her knees. Mz Stacy grabs her ankles back to the front ot fhe the chaise , pulling out the two pieces fo rope from the the portable filing cabinet's top drawers. She looks up at Carmen>   Shaking her head "Mz Carmen ! didn't think I had to resort to this!? YOU are a fighter!?" she grins, "I like this, " Carmen eyes pleading for help at jaz.   "Jaz pulling at the bonds that are holding her arms up and at the bonds that holding her arms up and at the bonds at her feet, trying to make an effort to escape to help her friend.!
MZ Stacy, stands up and rolls carmen on to her stomach.   Carmen start to struggle fiercely against the bonds.   MZ Stacey straddles Carmen.. facing toward her head quickly unties her wrists and pulls them behind her> Carmen"s body bucking under MZ Stacy..as trying to make her fall. Jaz keeps struggling with her own bonds but at last they are tied to tightly and she begins to feel exhausted.   MZ Stacy says," Carmen, please you are only delaying this relax!" Feeling Carmen start to relax, "See, ? carmen isn't this better?" watches carmen shake her head NO!!!!! Mz Stacy laughs out loud as she pull Carmen's legs up bending her knees up and hogties her!, Carmen's pulls her head up and mubbles, "let me go!!!!!!"   Mz Stacy looks at Jaz and smiles, You, I will save for later, YOU ARE MY FAVORITE!" Jaz's eyes widen and she shakes NO ! NO! NO!....
Standing by the right side of the chaise lounge... MZ Stacy..pulls Carmen 's leg close to her body .. Carmen starts to rock her body side to side ..to get away...from mz stacy
MZ Stacy pulls her right stocking foot closer .. as it is the closest!.. She says<" Carmen? how does this feel? as she rakes Carmen's leg starting from the back of her knee with her right nails and slightly squeezing te back of her calf. Carmen let's out a squeal!.. Feeling Carmen's leg stiffen < MZ Stacy, whispers " tickle tickle " as she continues on to the bottom of carmen's foot while Jaz looks on
        Part lV
************** Let's Begin *************** Mz Stacy looks at Jaz and smiles, as she starts to gently brush Carmen's toes. Carmen pulls up her head shaking it..NO! NO! NO!. Mz Stacy says,"Carmen, my dear< Kitchy kitchy koo!! Watching carmen's foot curl into a ball, "Carmen, how cute your foot looks!" Jaz pulling her head up trying to see the torturous way Mz Stacy was tickling Carmen. "ooo, I love how your foot wrinkles under your stocking!!", Mz Stacy says, while using her index and second finger she quickly tickles the instep of her foot. Carmen taken by surprise starts to giggle under her gag.   "AH, see Carmen, I knew you would lke this!" , she laughs. She pulls back Carmens toes with her left fingers, watching her foot unwrinkle.. Starting with her long red index fingernail, she starts to wiggle it back and forth under her toes.   Slowly just touching her foot, she starts to make small swirling motions. Jaz, looking not believing what she seeing, how could this be happening? she thinks to herself.
Then with her four fingers MZ Stacy starts to tickle the sole of Carmen's foot. Quickly and deeply at first, Hearing Carmen's muffled laughing...then she quickly reaches over and tickles her bare left foot. Carmen starts to rock back and forth pulling at the bonds that have her hogtied. "Aw Carmen?   Does this tickle?" Mz Stacy asks as she giggles holding her foot closer to her body she begins to place just her index finger in the middle of her sole. Feeling her trying to curl her toes against her fingers she proceeds to make tiny circles. Gradually making the circles bigger, Carmen biting down on her gag trying not to laugh... AS the circles get bigger the other fingers follow the lead of the index finger..
Mz Stacy, stops and releases Carmen's foot,she walks over and rolls the chair to the right side of the chaise and pulls the lever up, the seat positioned at the highest setting. She pulls the portable filling cabinet next to the chair. Carmen thanking that the tickling has stopped..... not knowing what is NEXT!!!!
  Part V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mz Stacy begins looking into the drawers of her portable files, "Let's see, hmmmm what do we have here?" She giggles. Instead of files she has her special TOYS!!!   TOYS of pleasure! But to whom, her's or her victims?
Mz Stacy looks at Jaz and winks as she continues looking. Jaz starts to shiver at the thought of what she is going to wittiness.   "Where should i begin?" she says as she goes through her toys! Carmen starts to realize that it is just starting as she fights against the bonds. Thinking why me? She looks over at Jaz with pleading eyes. Jaz starts to pull at her ropes. Mz Stacy looks at Jaz and says," Don't worry you are my favorite saving you for later!!!", she smiles and pulls out a hairbrush.
A round one with strong bristles , a special brush with a rubber tip at the end of the handle.
Carmen pulling her head up and tries to turn her head to look behind her but can't.
Mz` Stacy brings out the toe cuffs and waves them at jaz and laughs. Jaz´s eyes widen as she shakes her head really doesn´t know what they are for but knows it will be torturous. Mz Stacy turning back to Carmen´s body. She taps her left bare foot with the brush, Carmen´s body jerks at the hard bristles hitting her barefoot. She squeals through her gag. Her body jerks at the sensation of pleasure and pain at the same time. Carmen turns again to Jaz. Jaz looking at Carmen realizing it is going to be a long night for her. Jaz wishing that she could help her friend out but can´t. Jaz tries to yell, "stop hurting my friend !!" in a muffled voice. Mz Stacy looks over at Jaz,"Aww Jaz, I am not hurting her, she loves this! Don´t you Carmen? " she asks as she twists the brush hard in her bare instep of her left foot. Carmen starts to gasp holding her laughter in trying not to let MZ Stacy knows that it tickles. Carmen knowing that her feet are very ticklish! Mz Stacy turns again to Carmen slowly rolling the brush gently up and down her foot.   The brush rolling over the wrinkles of her foot. "Carmen , You can laugh you know?.. Just tell me to stop!.. Then I can start on Mz Jaz!" Carmen and Mz Stacy turn and look at Jaz ... Jaz´s eyes widen pulling at her ropes.. NO ! NO! NO!.. as she shakes her head... "let me give you a preview, Jaz" Mz Stacy laughs .. as she continues with the brush over Carmen´s foot as Carmen bites hard on her gag......

very nice

interesting.....the rest of the story should be great ( the tickling seems to be just starting)!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back