• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Journey, Team Secrets, and, The Outcasts

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their first road trip to New York, Atlanta, and Houston. They swept three games in New York, before losing two of three in both Atlanta and Houston. During the road trip, an issue surfaced that would serve to bring tension to Mitch and Naomi's marriage. While in the locker room after a win in Atlanta, many of the Good Guy ballplayers, both male, and female, during a post game meal, began talking about their sex lives. It seemed that a majority of the players loved to engage in oral sex, something Mitch and Naomi never did, due to the fact that Naomi hated such, and claimed made her sick to her stomach. It wasnt an issue for Mitch, because he felt his wife attempted to make up for such by showering him with foot worship and bondage situations, and enough sex to keep him satisified. Still, this conversation served to raise feelings in Mitch about missing something in important in his sex life with Naomi. When the road trip ended, on a Sunday night, Naomi met him at the door in a short shirt and panties, and began kissing him passionately, going to undo his clothes, and removing her own skimpy outfit. After taking her to bed, and making out, Mitch brought something up to her:" Nai, can I ask you something? Theres something I'd like you to do for me tonight" Mitch began. "Anything, baby, I missed you so much. What can I do for you?"She asked, breathlessly, still kissing him. "I'd like to try something we havent done for a while, and I hope it's okay. Oral sex" Mitch said. Naomi looked at him and laughed nervously: "That's silly, dont say that, you know we dont do that, Mitch, we agreed" She said. "No, Naomi, you told me. I didnt agree to anything" Mitch said. "I dont like it,Mitch, you know that, we;ve discussed this" She said. "It wasnt a discussion, you told me! God, you know, it seems like you control our lives, and I cant do any fantasies. I cant do the rape fantasy because of your situation, I cant do tickling bandit because you've been mugged. I cant have you give me oral sex. What can I do?"He spouted. "Excuse Moi? Pardon me for being mugged and raped. I wasnt aware having a gun held to my head was that inconvinencing for you. Next time I'll remember not to get mugged or raped" She said sarcastically. "I cant fucking believe this. Iam sitting here throwing myself at you, and you are taking issues with me. You know what, Mitch, fuck you! I dont want us to have sex tonight, just get out of my sight, oh, and by the way, dont expect to have your dick sucked by this wife, I dont do that! " Naomi said, her voice rising. "Fine , you know what, you act like you are miss open, but what you really are is a prissy Australian tightass!" Mitch said. "You Son of a Bitch. Get out of my sight! I dont know what the hell brought this mood on, but I had intended us to have a lovely evening, now, you can go use your right hand, you prick!" Naomi screamed.
With that, Mitch went to sleep in another room, and Naomi slammed the bedroom door, and began sobbing. The next morning, when they got up, Naomi served the kids breakfast, and had little to say to Mitch, who tried to explain his mood of the night before:" Listen, while we were on the road trip, all the players were bragging about their hot oral sex lives. We dont have that, and you wont even try. It's like my feelings dont count. Having my penis sucked to orgasm is intense, and you wont even try it. I feel like something's missing" Mitch said. "We've had this discussion over and over. Penis sucking makes me sick. I get revolted from the thought of your semen in my mouth. Youve been with me nearly 20 years. You should know this about me by now. As for the tickle bandit and rape fantasies, I guess when you've had a gun to your head in real life, and been raped, the ultimate violation for a woman, you cant exactly wholeheartedly act out your husband's rape or bandit fantasies. It's all too real, Mitch, I just cant" Naomi said. "You wont even consider trying the oral sex thing again. Iam not saying you have to swallow my semen, but just a bit?" Mitch said. "Iam sorry, honey, I just cant. I give you my feet, tickling, foot worship, bondage, and such. I should be able to say no to something" Naomi said, trying to defend herself. "Iam asking you to try for me again, please" Mitch said. "No, Mitch, I cant." Naomi said. "Fine, you know what. Dont play this, " oh Iam such a great wife who loves Mitch so much thing". You are a selfish bitch. When I ask you to do something, you should at least be willing to try again, once. You arent. Thats fine. I hope you enjoy a cold homestand, because Iam not touching you until further notice. Maybe you should go back to Russell Crowe. Maybe he''ll live with a life with your sex direction. I dont fucking want to anymore!" Mitch said, his voice rising, and ran out of the apartment.
That night, a Monday, the Good Guys opened a homestand against Pittsburgh. Kate Hudson kicked off the series, and pitched well, but Mitch struck out 4 times, in a 2-1 loss. Gil Bellows went to the hill on Tuesday night, and he threw a gem , fanning eight, in a complete game 3-0 win. Charlize Theron took the mound on Wednesday night. She did a credible job, allowing three runs in seven innings, in a 5-3 win.
Thursday was an off day, with Mitch and Naomi still sleeping in seperate rooms, and not talking to each other. The family went out to dinner that night with few if any words passing between the couple. It was tension filled times in the marriage.
Chicago came to town on Friday night, Neve Campbell allowed four runs in seven innings, and lost, 4-2. The fifth starter gave the Good Guys a lift on Saturday, firing six shutout innings, in a 4-0 win. Mitch and Naomi, still fighting tensions, decided to skip the tickle party that night, and go home. They hadnt uttered many words to each other all week, and neither appeared to want to give ground. Kate Hudson took the mound on a sunny Sunday, and this time pitched well, allowing one run in seven innings, in a 4-1 win.
St Louis would conclude the homestand before the Good Guys hit the road to the middle of the country. Gil Bellows opened the series on Monday, and he did well, allowing two runs into the seventh, as the team came away with a 3-1 victory. After Charlize Theron lost 2-0 on Tuesday night, a sellout crowd showed up on Wednesday afternoon for the final game of the homestand. Neve Campbell was on the mound, and she was fantastic, blanking the Cards powerful lineup over eight innings, in a 1-0 win that capped a six and three homestand. Things were going well on the field, but off field, anything but, for Mitch and Naomi.
On Wednesday night, with silence still between them, and the road trip for ten days looming on Friday morning, Naomi finally broke the stalemate between the troubled couple:" Okay, fine, alright. I will try oral sex. I didnt fucking know it was going to cause you not to talk to me for ten days. I dont like it, but fuck it, I need some before you go away again for ten days. I will give it the old college try" Naomi said, to a "Thank You" from Mitch. That night, when they got into bed, after foreplay, Naomi went to gratify Mitch orally. It felt extremely intense, as it was something they hadnt done for many, many years, since they were a young couple. She had instructed him to let her know when he was about to shoot off, and after doing so, she would promptly spit the semen into a cup. Mitch exploded with a massive orgasm, because he himself hadnt had one for three weeks counting the previous road trip, and shot into Naomi's mouth for what seemed like ages. Finally, after Naomi spit the semen into a cup, he kissed her" Thank you. I know someone who is getting one good fuck as soon as I can get aroused again. I love you, and thank you for trying, how do you feel" He asked. "I'm okay, and I'm sorry I was such a bitch. Maybe it was psychological all these years, Mitch. I dont know. Tell you what, from now on, we will do that at least a couple of times while youre home for say a week okay? I want to be understanding, and not a bitch" Naomi said. "Thank you" Mitch replied. Shortly thereafter, the couple had wonderful intercourse, something they also hadnt experienced in nearly a month.
In the meantime, the team, due to the road trip, held a special Thursday night tickle party at the dungeon club. The featured lee would be Alan's 18 year old daughter, who, ironically, had become good and fast friends with both Hilary Duff, and Mitch and Naomi's own 18 year old daughter, Erin. Alan's daughter, Molly, had opened and co owned a club on Paradise for young people. The slender blonde, with her father watching but not happy at all, was tied hands and feet to a bed in a bra and panties in the middle of the fetish club. Then, the team's third baseman, Michael, began the tickle on Molly's neck with fingers as the giggles began: HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, second baseman Russell attacked Molly's underarms and sides, and ribs, and belly with fingers as she shreiked with more laughter: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG VERY TICKLISH! NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, catcher Barney tickled Molly on her hips, and inner thighs, and behind her knees, causing her to buck. Finally, Amanda Bynes and Mitch each grabbed a foot, and tickled Molly on her toes with fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric massager over her soles and toes. Molly went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with girlish laughter, begging for mercy: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! With that, the tickle ended, and the exhausted girl was untied.
So, the sexual tension between Mitch and Naomi was hopefully settled, the team had a fine homestand, and a beautiful young lee had been tickled. Just another week in the life of the Good Guys. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

another great installment. i was getting tense wondering what would happen between naomi and mitchell, when he gave her that ultamatum about russell crowe, hmm might not have been the smartest move he made. after 20 years of marriage it did seem to me rather selfish of him to want something he knew revolted her. glad to see it worked out for both.

isabeau :smilelove

Thank you, isabeau. Your positive comments are appreciated. Yes, maybe he/I was selfish asking for that, but, after all, he/I did get spruned on by the discussions of the team. I also thought it interesting to interject a bit of conflict into the story. After all, a real relationship between husband and wife cant be happy and sunshine all of the time. Anyhow, thanks again. As always, stay tuned for more soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back