• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Avril Lavigne....SO close!!

gj717

A while ago on "top of the pops saturdy" (presented by Fearne Cotton) here in the UK, they had Avril lavigne on the show and she was asked loads of random questions on a part of the show called "on the spot"... any way, Fearne was asking avril all these question sent in by fans and then came to one which said, i kid you not! "i've heard that your worst fear is having your feet tickled, is this true?"... i was speachless!! any way it was so fustrating because avril simply said "uh...no" and then fearne said..."oh right, bit of a false rumour there then" (or something like that) and then moved straight onto the next question!! i was absolutely speachless and it was soooo fustrating that the question didn't lead anywhere! anyway, thought i'd post it and let you guys know. laters.

I saw that, infact I have it on tape somewhere :p

I've watched that questions segment several times and I noticed that not only was there a slight touch of nervousness in both her voice when answering that question, but from after that question to the end of the questions, Avril started flexing her feet and hardly kept them still throughout (I checked and her feet never moved before the question was asked). So I'd say she has ticklish feet, but wants as few people to know as possible

Interesting hypothesis, TickleMaster3k.

The problem was with the wording of the question! Whoever it was should have just asked straight out, where she was ticklish. I find that most time asking specifically about the feet weirds girls out, and it's understandable. Better to just ask are you ticklish and where? I know, some people here are EXCLUSIVELY foot people, and some are exclusively upperbody. (Me? I'm both, equally. 1000%. If a girl's not ticklish on her feet, I'll concentrate on her upperbody, or vice versa).

I've never found Avril that appealing, so personally, I'm kind've relieved that if some celebrity had to be illusive about it, it would be her!

i bet that if one of the guys had av asked this question then they would av pursued it a bit more, if fearne detected a bit of discomfort from avril when she asked the question, she will have moved off the subject straight away! Anway, i can imagine avril being very ticklish and hating the loss of control!

avril is a wannabe punk rock bitch she thinks shes so hard really she cant sing , shes ugly as hell and from what i heard she had to use Brooks Wackerman *the drummer from bad religion* to play drums on her album cause her drummer sucks

Who cares about her drummer, Brooks Wankerman, if you're not fan of Avril, then just back off and knock pop stars somewhere else where your bitching is appreciated, cause it ain't welcome here.

Anyway, about the real topic at hand, It's very possible that Avril doesn't want people to know her most ticklish spot. If it is her feet, then she has to worry about not only tickle fetishists but foot fetishists as well. I have both, so I'm not knocking anyone who does too, but she was stalked on a couple of occassions. So that could be why she's a little frigid when it comes to questions like that.

can anyone download the intreview on a sound/vid clip - there was links to it on an avril forum but they didnt work - maybe it could be found by a google search

i saw punked the other night and avril looks great now. but she was upset at the trick that was played on her and i dont blame her.

isabeau

you would ask i dont remember exactly , except she helped some guy push a car into the wall i think and in turn the car demolished a motorcycle. and the car was also destroyed. they were all upset and telling her like so what that shes a singer . she was really upset and when she was told she got punked, she called someone saying she got punked and was crying sort of. sometimes those tricks can be mean. and like i said i didnt know it was her, looks like she might have gained a bit which looked good on her and her hair was blonde and she had on a reallly cute outfit.

isabeau :wavingguy

TickleMaster3k said:
I saw that, infact I have it on tape somewhere :p

I've watched that questions segment several times and I noticed that not only was there a slight touch of nervousness in both her voice when answering that question, but from after that question to the end of the questions, Avril started flexing her feet and hardly kept them still throughout (I checked and her feet never moved before the question was asked). So I'd say she has ticklish feet, but wants as few people to know as possible

anyway you could turn that tape into a clip and post it here?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back