• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eyewitness tickling at club tonight....nice!

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
Oooeeee! I'm really drunk right now so I hope I can tell this story. This is very similar to some other stories posted over the last few months.....happy I got mine!

Really pretty petite blonde, white tank top with like a football jersey number on it or something, black jeans. Really tall boyfriend. Band was playing, she was dancing and swaying to the music. At first I thought she was by herself and I was just admiring her prettiness when her boyfriend snuck up behind her and literally engulfed her in his arms (from behind). She squirmed away and danced...they started dancing together and he would come behind her and just hold her from behind and sway with her, etc. Sometimes he'd pick her arms up to his neck (again...he was tall, alot taller than her). Then he started tickling and poking and she kept giggling and squirming and trying to get away but he was taller and had her good. Still, she was putting up a good fight and he kind of moved himself and her towards a beam so she was more trapped. Everytime he would hit a spot, she would squirm and try to get away. I couldn't take my eyes off of them.

Later! They're sitting on these bleacher type steps and he's caressing her hair (again, he's sitting behind her) and rubbing her neck and then starts tickling her neck and she's smiling and giggling and squirming and scrunching up her neck. She was kind of like a petite Estella Warren, that's the only way I can describe her face....really pretty. It almost hurt to watch, and I didn't want to be too conspicious so finally I literally just made myself get up and leave (I know you guys are all gonna hate me for that! But I was getting paranoid and they both noticed me checking them out over the course of the night). Talk about taking my breath away. It was nice.

I also tickled my sexy Phillipino boss today! She kind of bumped into me with her hand on my side.....I pretended it tickled, and reacted and she giggled and apologized. I kept rubbing my side as if I was trying to rub the feeling away and looked at her and took my pointer finger and stuck it right in her side, causing her to giggle gorgouesly and squirm away! She is always flirting with me like this, and I saw her get tickled last week a bit also when some girl grabbed her neck, she scrunched up and another girl said "Lizzy's ticklish!".

Anyhow, I'm going to bed. I'm kind of sad!

wow, these bars seem to have tons of tickling action in them, could be the alcohol...:evilha
:whip

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back