• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ideal World

drd672

There was a programme on a shopping channel called ideal world yesterday which loads of tickling refrences. The show was called Happy Feet and they had a very ticklish model to demonstrate on. The girl who was demonstrating the product on the model (who also admitted to being ticklish herself) wouldn't do the scraping of dry skin on the model's feet herslef as 'she is extremely ticklish' and then the model admitted so herself. Later on though she did touched her toes and she jumped and said something like ' i'm sorry, i'm unbelievably ticklish!' Later on in the programme they mentioned her 'extremely ticklish feet' again and the model said that if someone has 'tickly feet' they should apply this cream themselves, she then said to the girl demonstrating the product 'you have tickly feet aswell don't you?' and she replied 'oh yes, very very, i couldn't have someone do this to me!' The girl demonstrating the prodcut was very attractive too and you could see her feet, even though she had shoes on and they looked really nice feet aswell.

Sounds AMAZING, damn. Too bad that probably wasn't caught on tape by someone!!! Ugh!!!!

the presenter

http://www.idealworld.tv/csp/isd/ideal/index.csp

the link above takes you to the page of the presenter who did this show..
you have to go to the link, and then go to the bottom of the page and click on "presenters" and then go to the woman named DEBBIE SHORE, she is the one that did yesterdays "happy feet". sounds like a great scene!!!!

I never catch stuff like this!

But then, the odds of catching anything like this on the History Channel are somewhat remote.

If anyone has clips or vidcaps of this, please share, it's the right thing to do. :D

Thanks for the info drd, and the link tmb. Debbie Shore is HOT! :yowzer:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back