• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not really Celebs, but strippers

jazzyJ823

TMF Poster
Sorry, I wasnt exactly sure where to put this. I went to a strip club by myself, with the intention on trying to tickle a few of the strippers there. So, I finnally worked up enough courage to tell a stripper that I had a foot fetish and wanted to touch her feet during the lap dance. Little did she know that by saying touch her feet, I was really going to try to tickle her feet bottoms. So, through the course of the night, I had 7 lap dances with 7 different strippers. Now the disappointing thing is, about 4 out of the 7 didnt even flinch or say it tickled. Also, the other three made a quick mention to it being ticklish; however, were able to keep their feet still without hardly of a flinch. I thought it was a cool experience, which I want to try again, but am disappointed in their reactions. Does anyone have a thought of why these girls didnt react much at all? Maybe it was just bad luck with finding not so ticklish girls? Maybe they toke it up before the stripping and cant really feel much? Anyways, you all should try it sometime. I recommend going on a day that isnt crowded, and also going without other people...unless you are comfortable with trying to show your fetish in front of those people. Again, sorry if this isnt exactly on the "celebrity" level.

You're right, no celebs are involved so this post belongs in the Tickling Discussion forum. Having said that, a lot of women have ticklish feet but most aren't as ticklish as we would like them to be. Just keep trying, jazzy, and I'm sure you'll find a girl (and she doesn't have to be a stripper) with really ticklish feet. :D

I've only had two experiences with the lap dancers, but the first one was ONLY ticklish on her feet. Not screaming stop ticklish, but giggly, squirming I can't believe you are doing that ticklish. The other I could never get to her feet (didn't ask) and she was mostly ticklish under her arms.

Hang in there!

~ toyou

I have several friends who are strippers and they all tell me that those stripper shoes are KILLER on their feet.

They also tell me that asking to touch their feet is easily the most common request they get during private dances - even more common than being propositioned for sex!!

Seriously, it's getting to the point where I am starting to think that just about EVERYONE is at least somewhat interested in tickling and/or feet :lol:

In New England, I find it rare that a girl ISN'T insanely ticklish on her feet. Like, I watcht some of these tickling videos and clips and I don't get it... My gf is so ticklish on her feet that I can't even put her shoes on for her... On the few occasions I got to tie her and tickle her on her feet she almost hyper ventalated... and every girl around here I've tickled is the same way.. to the poster, what region of the country do you live? I have a suspicion that west coast girls have less ticklish feet, mainly so cal girls because they walk around barefoot their whole life and desensitize their feet...
Dirk

Dirk, that's an interesting theory, and there does seem to be a high concentration of ticklephiles in the Northeast. But I'm in SoCal, and there are many very ticklish girls here too! Maybe you're just really lucky? Thanks for sharing. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back