• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Many Requests - Finally Answered: CSI Tickling story M/FF

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
CSI TICKLE

Sara Sidle and Catherine Willows were investigating a 419 (dead body) when an unidentified assailant came up behind them and knocked them out with chloroform. The next thing they knew, they were tied to chairs with their feet in stocks. The assailant then stepped out from behind a curtain.

“What the hell are you going to do with us?” Sara demanded.

“You are under arrest” Catherine added.

“And how are you planning on arresting me?” The man said. Then he walked behind them and started to tickle Catherine’s sides. She jumped and burst into laughter.

“HEY! HEAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP!” Catherine was very ticklish. She was squirming in her chair trying to get away from the tickles. The man then moved onto Catherine’s belly. She burst into fits of giggles.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!” Catherine was tickled every so often by her ex-husband Eddie and hated it then, but this was pure torture. The man then stopped tickling Catherine’s belly but moved down to where her bare, sexy feet were sticking out of the stocks.

“My you have very pretty feet, but tell me, are they ticklish?” The man asked as he ran his finger up Catherine’s bare sole causing her to jump. Her feet were by far her most ticklish spot. The man then started to scratch her soles with all five fingers. Catherine threw her head back and burst into hysterics. She couldn’t stand to have her feet tickled.

“OH MY GAHAHAHAD! STAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Catherine was laughing so hard she couldn’t breathe especially when the man started to tickle her toes.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! QUIT PLEASE! HEHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAP!” The man started to nibble Catherine’s feet. This caused her to lose control of her bladder ands she wet herself. Then the man decided Catherine had had enough and moved over to Sara. He started by tickling the balls of Sara’s feet with all five fingers. She burst into laughter.

great beginning keep it up its very interesting so far.

isabeau :wavingguy

After a Techinical Difficulty - Here is Part II

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP!” Sara was even more ticklish than Catherine. The man moved his fingers through Sara’s arches down her heel and back through the arches to the balls. Every time he went through the arches, Sara laughed a little bit harder than she had before.

“OHHHHHH! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP IT! HEHEHEHEHE!” Then the man started to tickle Sara’s toes. She began madly thatching around trying to get away.

“HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHAHAHA!” The man then stopped tickling Sara’s feet. He moved up and started to tickle her sides and tummy. This was by far her most ticklish spot and she burst into hysterics.

“ OHHH! GAHAHAHAD! STAHAHAP! DON’T TICKLE ME THERE! HEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Sara was in hell. Nick would grab her sides from time to time when they were working on a case but she had never been tickled like this. The man began to pinch her sides, this tickled more then she ever would have imagined.

“EEEEEEEEK! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOO! HEEHHAHA!” Sara could hardly breathe, especially when the man started to play with her cute little belly button. This caused her to go into spasm.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOO! STAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHA!” Sara didn’t think she could take anymore. Then the man began to blow raspberries on Sara’s hyper ticklish tummy. This caused her to laugh so loud, there was no sound.

“OH GOD! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA!” Then, just like Catherine had earlier, Sara lost control of her bladder. Then the man stopped to let Sara rest. He left for a moment and came back with a friend. Seeing him, the girls began to beg. The man said nothing; he just whispered something to his friend. Then he went over to Sara and the friend went over to Catherine. Simultaneously, the original tickler tickled Sara’s belly and his friend tickled Catherine’s feet causing them both to burst into hard laughter.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHESE!” The guys’ room was filled with hysterical laughter as the two ticklish CSI’s were tickle tortured long into the night.

Here is Part III of my CSI Story

The next morning, Catherine and Sara escaped from their prison went home to change and went back to the crime lab, where they were met by a less than pleased Gil Grissom.

“Where were you two last night?” Grissom demanded. “Nobody knew where you took off to.”

“Look Gil, we were kidnapped and…” Catherine couldn’t finish her sentence; she just shuddered and walked away with Sara right behind. After seeing Catherine’s reaction, Grissom immediately knew what happened to the girls. A while back, Grissom had tickled Catherine, and for about an hour after, she couldn’t stop shuddering. This gave him an idea and he went to the DNA lab where he found Nick Stokes getting some results back.

“Come with me.” Grissom said.

“Where are we going?” Nick asked.

“Trust me, you’ll like it.” Grissom led Nick to the staff room where Sara and Catherine were discussing their case. Grissom motioned Nick to stay outside the staff room. HE then went into the staff room and turned out the lights, causing it to go black. He then found to tea towels and used them to blindfold the girls and he tied them to their chairs. He then walked back outside gave Nick some Latex Gloves and led him into the staff room where he turned on the lights.

“Pick your vic.” Grissom whispered. Nick picked Sara leaving Grissom with Catherine; they walked over to their victims. Nick, still not sure what they were going to do to the girls, watched Grissom dig his fingers into Catherine’s sides, causing her to burst into laughter.

“AHHHHH! NOT AGAIN! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Nick smiled and knocked Sara’s chair over, causing her feet to stick in the air. Nick took her shoes and socks off and began to tickle her feet. She burst into hysterics.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Sara and Catherine both hated to be tickled. Then Grissom tipped Catherine’s chair over so he could tickle her pretty feet. They were her most ticklish spit and she lost it.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! NOOOO! HEHAHAHA!” Catherine was screaming and thrashing as hard as she could, trying to get away as Grissom ran his fingers back and forth form the balls of her feet to her heels. Meanwhile, Sara was having no picnic as Nick continued to tickle her hyper ticklish toes.
“WHY ME! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHO ARE YOU! STAHAHAHHAP!” Nick somewhat listened to Sara, he stopped tickling her feet, but then he moved up to her most ticklish area, her tummy. She burst into hard laughter as he tickled the area above her navel.

“HELP! SOMEBODY HELP! HEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! “All of the laughter coming from the staff room alerted two more CSI’s: Greg Sanders and Warrick Brown. Nick quickly noticed them and ran out of the staff room.

“What the hell is going on here?” Warrick asked.

“Grissom got this idea to tickle Sara and Catherine. Do you want to help?” Nick asked.

“Hell Yeah!” Greg said excitedly.

“Great. Warrick, do you want Catherine or Sara.” Nick asked.

“Which one do you got?”

“Sara.”

“Then I’ll take Catherine.” Warrick replied as Grissom came out of the staff room.

“Hi.” He said sheepishly.

“Warrick is going to help you with Catherine and Greg is going to help me with Sara.” Nick explained. They went inside. Grissom started to tickle Catherine’s feet as Warrick began top tickle her bare belly. Catherine once again burst into laughter.

“HEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! NOOOOO! STAHAHAHAHAP!” Warrick moved into Catherine’s belly button as Grissom started to tickle her painted toes. Catherine started to laugh so hard she made no noise. Meanwhile Greg was tickling Sara’s toes and feet. She started to laugh so hard, she wet herself for the second time in as many days. Then Nick stared to tickle Sara’s tummy. She started to half scream and half giggle. Her tummy flexed in and out as Nick explored her ticklish torso.

“OH MY GOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!” Both Catherine and Sara were getting really tired so eventually everybody stopped. Grissom and Nick untied and un-blindfolded the girls and Greg turned on the lights. It took the girls a few minutes to realize who was there but when they did, they were pissed.
“YOU ASSHOLES! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!” Catherine demanded.

“Well, I figured out what happened to you two last night and we couldn’t help ourselves.”

“Well, now I have to go home and change again, and then it is back to work. Yay!” Sara said as she left followed by Catherine and everybody else.

More to come ... What do you think so far?

I LOVED it! I love CSI anyways it is like my favorite show ever! Thanks a lot for the story!
Beth :)

Id kill for a F/M then switched to M/F story between Nick Stokes and Sara Sidle...know any good writers? *hint hint*

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back