• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your own country...

mark 19

2nd Level Red Feather
If you could be leader of your own custom made country what would it be like? Would it be a democracy or a dictatorship? Would it be a big country or a small one? Compulsory tickling or freedom of choice? + anything else you want to mention. :D

:couch: :couch: :couch: :couch:

it would be just like Max's kittletown only a country instead. just think no violence laughter all the time and plenty of tickling to go around.

isabeau :dogpile:

If I post they'll have to move this to the politics thread and noone will see it then. ::lol::

SO instead I'll just say LOTS of tickling, and lots of freedom, and lots of good music. Can't ask for much more than that. :)

Actually, it would be something like the ffffffff/mmmmm story link that was recently posted in the post stories forum :bouncybou And on a sunny Island, preferably :couch:

Well if your interested my country would be small, very small, say a tropical island with a volcano for my dooms day device, traps to stop those pesky spies and a super computer hidden in a secret lab for hosting the TMF forum without the need for any trimming of old threads.

Oh oh and a tickle torture chamber for interrogation of those spies smart enough to get round my traps. :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

I'd say my country would be rather small, just a million inhabitants (to ensure enough choice of ticklees). It would be a "benevolent dictatorship", but not with me at the centre: Instead I'd appoint somebody else, and I'd pull the strings from behind, so I could walk around freely without being recognized.

However my country would have a constitution which ensured the rights of all people. But secretly, I'd encourage genetic engineering, slowly making all people most ticklish and with an inbuilt urge to tickle, similar to the "Kittletown" situation (shaking hands with isabeau!).

:cool2:

I think that mine would be a lot like Hawaii, with a bunch of different climates: sunny beaches, volcanos, rainforests, snow covered mountains and deserts. It would be small, about the size of Maryland.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back