• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Xena story pt 6 Amazons (f/f tickling)

Ticklerguy4u

3rd Level Orange Feather
Xena story pt 6 Amazons (fff/fff tickle fighting)

A portal had formed in the middle of room. A strong vacuum instantly started pulling at the women. Ares was in full concentration; no doubt it was taking a lot of effort on his part. Xena was holding on to the table as the winds pulled her in, taking Callisto with her. Gabrielle holding on the chair Aphrodite was strapped to had lost her grip and followed behind Xena. Soon Aphodite was pulled in chair and all. A bright light had formed around Xena and she could not see anything around her.
Slowly the light diminished. Xena heard the sounds of begging and laughter. HAHAH HAHAH AHAHA HA HA NOOO PLEHAH AHA HHHHAHAHA HA HA HA HA STAAAH AHA AHP PUHLEASSSSE HA HA HA As Xena looked around she noticed she was facing Gabrielle a few feet across from her. To her side at the same distance was Callisto and across from her was Aphrodite. Xena and Gabrielle’s legs were in wooden stocks. Callisto and Aphrodite were on their knees tied to a tree stump. They were all dressed in bikini type leather. Their arms and legs totally exposed. Nothing covered but their chest and waist. Even their feet were uncovered. Each woman’s outfit matched the color of their regular clothes, Aphrodite in pink, Callisto in black, Xena in brown and Gabrielle in green.
Two women were holding Gabrielle’s arms above her head and tickling her armpits. Two more were tickling her feet. Aphrodite and Callisto were getting tickled as well by two women, one at their ribs and one at their feet. Suddenly Xena felt her own wrists grabbed and her arms pulled above her head and an intense tickling feeling on her armpits and feet as well. She burst out in laughter. There wasn’t enough time for her to do anything but helplessly giggle as fingers invaded her sensitive skin. All four women were screaming. They tickled them for five minutes then stopped. Xena now gaining her composure remembered the portal she just came through.
It could only mean one thing, Ares. Ares was standing like a general watching his troops. He subtly came close to Xena and softly spoke. “I enjoyed the show you and the ladies have performed, I was deeply intrigued by it. Some time ago while fighting my half brother Hercules, my father threw a lighting bolt to break us up and accidentally opened a portal to another world…an alternate world. It took me awhile to figure out how to re-open it."
"So while you and the others were having your fun I was getting things prepared.” Xena looked at Ares annoyingly “So this is your plan, to keep us here?” Ares combed Xena’s hair seductively “Oh no, Xena, this is ONLY part of it.” “You see THIS world is exactly the opposite of our world. In THIS world you and her, looking a Gabrielle, are not heroes. Recognize these women, I’m sure they recognize you." Xena’s eyes gave a glance around. Amazons! This was an Amazon village. Scantly clad women were all over the place. Some guards, others villagers, all warriors. Xena started to count them. There were at least twenty in all.
Then Ares whispered in her ear again. “These Amazons want to execute you and Gabrielle. They aren’t your friends, they are your enemies.” “They believe me to be the god of love.” Ares said with a sense of disbelief. Xena raised an eyebrow “So where are our counter-parts.” Ares got in even closer to her and started to rub his finger up and down Xena’s neck slowly. “They’re busy.” “As I said before, these aren’t the Amazons you know, they are how shall we say my kind of girls…interested in war rather then peace.” “However, since I am the god of love,” Ares said mockingly, “I convinced them to get their revenge a little less war-like but just as punishing.” “You’ve had a taste of it already when I brought you here.” “And don’t try to convince them otherwise because my dear Xena, your alternate has been known to be a bit of a manipulator.” Xena just smirked laughing within herself—I guess SOME THINGS are a part of YOU in any universe.
Just then a familiar figure walked up. It was Ephiny. She was Queen of the Amazons in this reality. Gabrielle let out a yell of excitement and concern. “Ephiny, why are you doing this? We are your friends.” “SHUT UP murderer!!” Ephiny barked back. Gabrielle was now confused whispered to Xena “What’s going on?” Xena said in slightly annoyed tone “We are in a alternate reality.” Ephiny continued “Normally we would choose death but Ares the god of love has convinced us a different way of punishment. Fortunately you aren’t the only criminals here today. Ephiny motioned to one of the guards. “Bring them out.” Three women were brought out, there hands tied. They too were dressed in leather. One woman was a dark-curly haired black woman that reminded Xena of her mentor Miliya, her name was Denmarie. The second one was a red haired white female, her name was Alicia and the third was an asian with long black hair down to her waist, her name was Jalmulette.
All of them were stunningly beautiful. “Untie them.” Ephiny ordered. The guards untied the three ladies but held spears to their bodies just in case they tried to escape. “Because you are peacemakers and insisted on befriending our enemies the Centaurs you will receive a lesson about obedience.” Callisto interrupted itching for a fight. “You let me out of here and I’ll show you how much of a peacemaker I AM.” she of course had her own ideas of ‘making the peace’.
“You’ve gone too far this time Ares. You know we aren’t supposed go against each other personally, Zeus forbids it.” Aphrodite yells out in disapproval. Then she turns to Xena. “Although I still owe you warrior babe payback is a bachai. This gigs over for ME…laters.” Aphrodite disappears cloud of gold dust.
Ephiny walks over to Callisto “Like Aphrodite, Ares insisted you be here as well but we have no quarrel with you. Callisto gives an evil grin “We’ll see.” Ares now standing next to Ephiny, crossed his arms and whispered something in her ear. Ephiny nods her head and commands all six women to be thrown in a cage. The cage was located in a middle of a large hut. Four Amazon guards stood at each corner outside the bars. Ephiny was sitting on her thrown with Ares standing beside her. “Whoever wants their freedom must tickle there way out.” Then Ares spoke “If any of you ladies can’t take it--all you have to do is ask for my help and the Amazon’s will release you but first you must tickle your adversaries to submission” Gabrielle surprised turns to Xena “What did she say?” “She said…” A slow taunting voice comes from the background “Xeeeeeennnnaaaaaa.” “Oh Xena I have been waiting for an opportunity like thiiisss and Gabrielle oh how could I forget my tickle slave turning on me.”
Without hesitation the Amazon Alicia tackles Callisto. Callisto immediately gets Alicia in an arm lock forcing her to her knees and then to the ground. “Sooooo my pretty, you want to play with the big girls is that it?”
Callisto starts to use her nails on the back of the Alicia’s knees. The girl lets out a howl of laughter. “Does that tickle my dear?” HAH HHAH AHHH HAH HAHA HA HAH HA AHH AHAH AHAH HAH HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YYY…YYYEEEESSS!” A smile comes over Callisto’s face. She is going to enjoy this. She starts to taunt Alicia “Kooochie Koochie Koo.” The red head couldn’t stop laughing as Callisto raked her nails across Alicia’s sides. Seeing this, Denmarie and Jalmulette decide to gang up on Callisto. Jalmulette starts scratching Callisto’s feet that are now exposed due to the position she is in. Callisto immediately falls off Alicia and to the ground giggling. The three women gang up on her. Jalmulette sits on Callisto’s arms and continually glides her nails from the bottom of her armpits to the top of her elbows, while Denmarie sits on her ankles and attacks her feet and knees. Alicia gets up and starts to pinch Callisto’s sides. Alicia says with a sarcastic voice repeating what was said to her a few minutes ago “Now, does that tickle?” HA HAH HAHA HAHH HAHAHAHA HAHAHA HHAHA HA HHA HAH AHHHAH AHH AHHHHAHHA IM HAHA GONNAAHAHA GET YAHAYYOU” The three Amazons are un-phased by the blonde giggly gal’s threats. This is all Xena’s fault! Callisto thinks to herself…condemning the warrior princess for making her extremely ticklish by using pressure points on her body.
Gabrielle starts getting turned on looking upon Callisto getting tickled again. She feels a tingle between her legs but fights it this time. “Xena, what should we do?” Xena turns to Gabrielle “When in Rome…” and immediately starts to tickle Denmarie’s hipbone. The black beauty breaks out in hysterical laughter, HA HAH HAHA HAH HAAH AHHA AHHH AHAHA, and no longer able to retain tickling Callisto’s armpits. Xena keeps squeezing Denmarie’s waist, which only made the girl laugh even louder. “Sorry Girls, but I need to get out of here.” Xena said with almost utter delight. Seeing that Xena had joined in the tickle fight, Gabrielle knelt down by Callisto’s side and placed her finger inside the blond bombshell’s bellybutton tickling her stomach with Alicia.
Now that Denmarie was distracted by Xena’s tickle attack, Callisto was able to kick off Jalmulette who was relentless with her foot attacks. She quickly shoved Gabrielle aside and grabbed a hold of Alicia and began to spider up the luscious white girl’s ribs. NOO NNOOO NOOOO NOOOOO HA HAH AHHA NOO NOONOO HAHA HAHA AHAHHHAH AHAH was all the red-head could say.
Gabrielle was able regain her balance quicker than Jalmulette and locked the sexy Asian in an ankle hold with her arm. She used her nails to scrape them across the balls of her feet several times. A high pitch laugh came from Jemulette’s mouth as she was shaking her leg ferociously to get away.
Callisto was holding Alicia down with her body weight. Alicia’s arms were tight against her body trapping Callisto’s hands inside her armpits. Callisto was able to stick her index finger out and keep it moving inside the red-head’s hollows. “So you thought you could get me huh, well here is your reward my sweet.” HAH HAHA HAHHA HHA AHA HA HA AH PPLEASE STAAAP PLLLAEASE STAAAP HAHAHAH AHAH H AHA AH AHAH HAHAH AHHA AHA HAHAH Alicia was helpless. If she opened up her arm Callisto would have full access to her. Yet if she kept them shut this torture would continue. Gabrielle had repositioned herself to get better access to Jalmulette’s feet by laying the opposite direction of her body. The poor girl was laughing and screaming for mercy but Gabrielle was to far gone in bliss to care. This gave Jalmulette an opportunity to grab Gabrielle’s ankle and feverishly tickle her feet. Gabrielle shrieked as she felt a tongue licking between her toes and eight nails scratching her soles.
Meanwhile, Xena had wrestled Denmarie on her chest to the ground and was tickling her ribs. Callisto seeing that Xena’s feet were next to her had stopped tickling one of Alicia’s armpits and reached over and raked her foot. The warrior princess squealed with surprise. AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA “I told you I owed you, my princess.” Callisto was now tickling Alicia and Xena at the same time. Xena shook herself loose from Callisto’s invading fingers and looked upon Gabrielle and Jalmulette on the floor rolling around tickling the hades out of each other. She locked Denmarie’s wrist between her thighs used her calves to hold down the Amazon’s body so that it stretched it. Xena tickled Denmarie’s armpits with four fingers making her ass buck off the ground. All this time Ares was watching this and enjoying every bit of it. If there were ever a time when he wanted Xena it would be now. Soon he would get his chance but for now he will bide his time. HA HAAH HAHA HAH AHAH HAA HAHA AHHA HAHAHHA NOAHT NOT AGAIN!! Callisto had gotten a hold of Gabrielle and sat on her back. Gabrielle was lying on her stomach. Callsito maliciously used that to her advantage. She was stroking the bard’s ass, back of her thighs and knees. Gabrielle was laughing hard and frantically moving back and forth to try to get Callisto off of her…like a horse that doesn’t want to be ridden. “ I told you I get you back my tickly little girl.”
Ephiny was enjoying the show as well. Some thoughts raced through her mind as she sat on her throne, she felt the urge to join in. The Amazons were almost like sisters. Ephiny forbid any Amazon to take out any sexual desire on a man. It would just weaken them. So if an Amazon had urges, the sisterhood would indulge their needs. She did marry a centaur once but killed him when he became too dominant. Ever since then she wouldn’t become close to any male again and spared her sisters the same aggravation. Still the idea of having a male again did excite her just a bit. Maybe it would be Ares the god of love. He is a well-built man. She imagined being tickled by him and her sister Amazons. What if she did the tickling? The thoughts lingered with her a few moments but she quickly dismisses the idea and continues observing. Some the Amazons watching the six women in the cage started to stroke each other. Some were leaning their bodies against other Amazons and sliding up and down rubbing their thighs and others were massaging breasts. Certainly these women were getting turned on. Ares noticed Ephiny giving occasional glances to him in the corner of his eye. This Amazon Queen was as turned on as much as her tribe was. The Ephiny in his world would die before she ever touched him but this was NOT his world. Ares gloated. Maybe he would have some fun of his own yet.

PART 7 Enter Discord
(coming soon)

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back