• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Smallville -- M/F

korovan

TMF Expert
OK, I just watched tonight's (10/6/05) new episode, the 2nd of the season. About 5 minutes past the opening credits, there is a scene with Clark and Lana running up a hillside, happy as only hormone-drunk teenagers can be (sigh...)... Clark catches up with Lana and his hands go around her waist just above her hipbones. She starts laughing immediately and twists quicklu out of his grip. Quick, but nice.

Somehow I missed it and I was sitting right in front of the tv! I looked down and heard laughing, looked up and Clark had just stopped! It's quick, and I think it's cute.

I didnt think it was tickling but i can make a wmv clip of it and post a link to it on rapidshare here if anyone wants it.

Prime said:
I didnt think it was tickling but i can make a wmv clip of it and post a link to it on rapidshare here if anyone wants it.

Thanks Prime, that would be great...

Thanks again, Prime: the scene is actually a little better than I remembered :rotate:

well, i have to say, I don't think its tickling. For me however, it is enough to pretend. Ah well, so close, yet so far away. Thanks Prime.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back