• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Request for isabeau: Slave to the Clique F/F

K-Skate417

Level of Triple Ruby Feather
This is a story request that I did for isabeau. She had read a couple of my old stories from about a year ago and liked some of the ideas. So I wrote one for her that she requested. I left the ending open as I am not sure as to whether I should write a sequel or not. But anyways, enjoy!

Katie was a 21 yr old college junior from a small town in Montana who had just moved to Worcester, MA and was getting used to city life. Katie was about 5’8, had shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, and a very slender figure. Although very naïve and confused at times, she had a charming personality. She seemed to get along with everyone and attract guys more than any other girl at her new college. She was very modest about it as well and was unsure as to how she was able to do this. But she was happy to be well liked by so many people, guys and girls alike.
For the next few weeks Katie enjoyed her popularity and became more knowledgeable about city life. She participated in all the normal activities that someone of her age would enjoy. She went out to bars, went partying, dated, did things with her friends and did everything she could to enjoy herself when she didn’t have to study. And although her new habits in the city made her well liked between most guys and girls. There were some that did not like her at all.
The leader of this group was a girl named Natalie. She was about 5’10, had dark black hair, a tan complexion, green eyes, full breasts, and a slim figure. Before Katie arrived she used to be the popular girls. Her clique of girls used to practically run the campus. They could control anything and everything and the attracted all the attention because of their looks. But the one attribute that Katie had the Natalie and her group lacked was personality. Katie was a nice and friendly person who could get along with anyone. While Natalie and her group refused to communicate with anyone who was “beneath them”. Natalie decided that she could not allow Katie to steal her thunder at any cost.
The next night Natalie and her crew met at her apartment to discuss a plan on how to prevent Katie from becoming any popular.

“ We need to find something that would totally humiliate her and make her the laughing stock of the campus” on of the girls demanded”

Natalie thought this idea had potential, but was not enough. It would only be a temporary stop to Katie’s popularity. There was no guarantee that she could not use her charm to regain her position of popularity.

“How about we find a way to make her completely obedient to us?’ suggested another one of the girls. “This way we can prevent her from ever being popular again and the guys will flock back towards us”

This set off a light bulb in Natalie’s head. She had the perfect plan. On Friday night as Katie would leave her dorm, thy would kidnap her, bring her to Natalie’s apartment, and force her obedience through the necessary torture.

Friday night approached and Katie was dressed in her going out clothes. She was wearing a pink skirt with a matching haler top, and some open toed strappy heels that completed the ensemble. Just as she was leaving her building she was jumped by some mysterious people all dressed in black. She was hand gagged by one and the others pulled her off t the side and restrained her while she was being secured. One of the assailants took out a roll of duct tape and applied several strips of it over her mouth while the others used rope to secure her hands behind her back, tie her ankles together, and wrap rope around her body to secure her arms to her sides. She was placed into a car in the back seat between two of the assailants and once in there, she was blindfolded as they did not want to reveal where they were taking her. Katie who was overwhelmed by this had been screaming her lungs off but to no avail. Nobody could here her through the gag. She eventually wore herself out and passed out.

When she woke up she found herself to be groggy and disoriented. She tried to move her arms and legs but couldn’t. After a few minutes of struggling she realized she was tied spread eagle. Just then Natalie walked in.

“Hello, my pet” Natalie said as she came towards Katie.

“ Where am I?! What have you done to me?!” Katie screamed in a frightened voice.

“Oh, I haven’t done anything to you just yet. And I’d save your breath on your screaming” said Natalie as an evil smile came across her face. “This room is my secret little torture chamber. It is completely sound proof. So all of your screaming, begging and pleading will fall on deaf ears”

Katie became more frightened. She had never been this helpless before. She knew she had no chance of escape and feared what would be done to her. Natalie began to speak again.

“Now, on to the real issue. You see Katie, my group of friends and I have a little problem with you”

Katie looked confused. She had no idea of what she could have possibly done to upset them.

“Before you came here, we were the big girls on campus. All the guys flocked to us and showered us with attention. But ever since you showed up, you stole all our attention away and now we need to make you pay.”

“I don’t care what you do to me!” Katie yelled defiantly. “ The guys pay more attention to me because I treat them better. Whatever you do to me I will just shake it off later!”

“Oh we’ve prepared for that” said Natalie in a sinister voice. “That’s why we are going to teach you to be obedient to us”

“Yeah, right.” scoffed Katie. She didn’t think they had anything they could do to her.

“Scoff all you want but we have found the proper methods for torture over the years” said Natalie as she walked towards Katie and began to stroke her body. “We have found that other girls are very sensitive to touch, meaning they are very ticklish” said Natalie as she wiggled her fingers along Katie’s underarms.
This made Katie squirm and giggle a lot, but at the same time, Katie was horrified by this concept. She had been extremely ticklish her whole life. Her family and friends knew this and always used it against her. Whenever they wanted something from her and she didn’t feel like giving it them, they would tickle her until she submitted. She was reliving her nightmare.

“Hmm, I wonder how long it will take me to break you” said Natalie as she moved her nails up and down Katie’s sides, constantly wiggling her fingers as she dug in. This made Katie writhe and scream with laughter. Although the tickling had not been happening for long, Katie’s extreme ticklish ness was working against her. After all, it had only been ten minutes! Natalie continued to explore areas of Katie’s body. Squeezing her inner thighs and scraping her nails along Katie’s belly and ragging them on her sides and underarms. She also gave the backs of Katie’s knees a quick tickle. Each tickle in every spot increased in intensity and wore down Katie’s resistance. She began to get sweatier and sweatier as she lost her breath. She was determined not to be broken. It was then that Natalie moved down to Katie’s feet. By the look on Katie’s face it was obvious that she was mortified. Her feet were the most ticklish place on her extremely ticklish body. She knew she would not be able to take more than a few minutes of tickling on her soft size 9 feet. It was only a matter of time before she broke. But she did not want to let Natalie know that.

Natalie knelt down and held one of Katie’s feet . She pulled the toes back and dragged her nails along the base of Katie’s toes. Then she tickled the soles of Katie’s feet which caused Katie to thrash, beg and plead as she screamed with laughter.
“Please stop! HAHA! I can’t take it anymore! HEHE! YOU WIN!”

While Natalie was pleased with the result s, she was not quite convinced Katie was broken. Natalie went in for one final assault across Katie’s body. She tickled her everywhere viciously. She dragged her nails across Katie’s sides, belly and thighs. She wiggled her fingers around Katie’s belly and tickled her belly button. She squeeze Katie’s knees time after time then proceeding tickle the soles and toes of Katie mercilessly. This had caused Katie to thrash and buck wildly, almost escaping from her restraints while she screamed with hysterical laughter and beg for mercy.

“YOU WIN! YOU WIN! HAHAHA! I GIVE UP!! HEHEHEHAHA!” Katie pleaded. But her pleas fell on deaf ears.

Natalie continued her relentless assault for about 20 minutes. The she decided to pause

“So have you had enough yet?” asked Natalie in a sinister voice “ Or do you need some more convincing?

“No more! No more! You win! I’ll do whatever you say!” Katie answered weak, sweaty and almost out of breath.
“Good girl” Natalie said as she walked over towards Katie’s head, pat her on the head and began to stroke her hair. “Now that you have been broken, official training will start tomorrow. We have to make sure you will obey us after all. Good night” Natalie turned off the light as she exited the torture chamber and locked it. Leaving Katie tied to the bed. Katie was terrified of what the girls would do to her for official training if Natalie’s merciless assault was just to break her.

thanks for responding to my request. and yes please do continue this story when you have the time. its starting out great, just the scenario i love. revenge always works for me in a story. great descriptions.

isabeau :wavingguy

Thanks. I will try to have the next one done witihin the next week as I am expecting time off from work. Glad you enjoyed it :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back