• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story Idea

breastman25

Here is an idea for a story that maybe someone can write or help me to write it.

George 17, 5’7”, 169#, brown hair, brown eyes
Laura 21, 5’6”, 107#, long black hair, black eyes, 34-22-32, Afro-American, 4 year old daughter in pre-school
Mary 19, 5’8”, 113#, long blonde hair, blue eyes, 36-24-32, takes 15 year old sister to school
Nancy 19, 5’6”, 199#, long black hair, black eyes, 37-22-33, Japanese
Diane 20, 5’5”, 104#, long brunette hair, green eyes 38-24-32

George is kidnapped by four young mothers after he drops hid sister off at school. He is accosted while he walks the four blocks from his sister’s school to his school. One of the blocks is a quiet tree lined street with a park and no homes. Diane steps in front of him and Mary grabs him from behind, clamping one hand over his mouth before he can cry out for help. Diane and Mary wrestle and tickle him into the back seat of Nancy’s car where they tie his hands behind his back. Diane holds his face against her breasts to keep him from seeing where they are taking, keep him quiet and relax him with her perfumed breasts. They take him to Laura’s house where they hold him for the rest of the day where they tickle and milk him. When Laura goes to pick up her daughter the other women take George to Mary’s house for a weekend of tickling, teasing and denial, since her parents are away for the weekend at their vacation home. On Sunday afternoon they take him to the vacation home as Mary’s parents are returning home, for more tickling, teasing and denial.

Hmmm

Well I have already started on a 3 parter, but I might beable to work on something like this latter. I'll call it "When Moms Attack", my vertion the momes will be older though, but the idea is cool.

Cast of Characters...

Cast Of Characters

George Sanders: Track star, with an athletic Scholarships to several Ivy League schools, and the unsuspecting victim of our evil band of MILFs. 6’1”, 190 lbs, dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and gifted at more then running.

Mona Plenty: 45 year old exotic dancer turned home maker. She is the leader of this little motion to abduct the hottest young stud in the neighbour hood. 5’8”, 120 lbs, 40DD-28-38, long blond hair, and green eyes, and tanned.

Li Kim: North Korean 32, mother of 2. Mona’s closest friend.She convinced the other mothers to go along with the idea. 5’, 100 lbs, 32B-24-30, Long dark hair, dark eyes, always has red lipstick on.

Rita Sanchez: 34 years old, Mother of four. Hot Latina, loves to wear high cut shorts and low cut tops, and for good reason. Doesn’t care for Mona because of her stripper past, but goes along with plan because of Li. 38C-28-38, Long reddish colour hair, tanned complexion, originally from Colombia.

Olivia White: Voluptuous Nubian goddess, mother of 1. Was once held captive by a mad tickler named Frank. Loved the idea of taking the handsome young man prisoner for a few days. Like Mona she worked as an exotic dancer for a few years, unlike Mona she used her money to pay for school. Married for one year, adopted son from husbands previous marriage. 6‘ 130 lbs, 36D-28-38. Born in Canada, resides in the United States.

Jane Smith: At 29 she is the youngest member of the group, and most reluctant. Though she thinks he’s handsome, she’s not sure she should be apart of his abduction. 5’5” 105, 35B-25-35, strait, blonde, shoulder length hair. Has 1 child.

Hows that ?

Last edited:
Thank you very much for working on my story idea, Slaver. I like your character profiles. Much better then I can ever do. I am looking forward to the story. Is there any reason you did not say how ld Olivia is?

I don't know, 19 sounds better. As for my cast, well there was nothing wrong with yours Breastman, I just prefered a slightly older group. I'll work on it a little bit at a time.

1 more...

Jill Andrews: 30 years old, and good friend of Rita‘s. She is single with no kids, but Rita convinced the band to let her in on the action. Being a Dominatrix by trade she has a dungeon all set up in her basement already. 5’4” 110 lbs 36C-24-36, short red hair and green eyes.

Sorry, I misread your post.

When you said 'make sure george is 19 or over' I thought you meant it was because any younger would be against the rules. I didn't realise you meant it was purley out of your prefered story idea. Dummy me. :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back