• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE KEIKO YAMAGUCHI STORY (JAPAN M/F & MACHINE/F)

tkl-pen

1st Level Orange Feather
The Keiko Yamaguchi Story (japan M/f & Machine/f)

THE KEIKO YAMAGUCHI STORY

It was one of those wonderful early summer afternoons in central Japan as the pretty university student drove her bright red Mazda Miata along the expressway toward Matsudo, a small city not far from the science city of Tsukuba and the Tokyo International Airport at Narita, both being less than an hour driving time away. Keiko always enjoyed a drive along the expressway as it gave her a chance to leave the city and actually see some countryside. The fact that the university paid for fuel and road tolls was so much the better. She always enjoyed doing errands out of the city for Marimoto-san, the Dean of the Business Faculty at the women’s university she attended in northern Tokyo.

On this particular occasion, Dean Marimoto had asked her to personally deliver an invitation to the industrialist, Yasuhiro Koto, who maintained an estate home in the country near Matsudo. The Dean of Business wished to invite Master Koto to speak at the university on the subject of business opportunities in the international marketplace for young Japanese women. In some twenty years, the industrialist had built an international business empire of some twelve hundred companies located around the world. He was a highly astute business operator and a master at saving companies from the ravages of bankruptcy.

Although Dean Marimoto was very well aware that it was difficult to get speaking engagements with leading industrialists anywhere in the world, he knew that Master Koto had a particular taste for pretty young women, ranking young Japanese women among his personal favorites. Not only did the Dean think that Master Koto would be more receptive to one of his prettiest students, but that he would perhaps take kindly to the idea that the university was only for women.

Keiko Yamaguchi, at the age of nineteen, was a superbly beautiful young Japanese woman, with long hair, flawless skin, a superb figure standing some five feet six inches tall. She was an honors student in both broadcast journalism and linguistics, specializing in Arab languages as well as English, which was already flawless. She was destined to go far in either the business world or the broadcast industry.

Today, Keiko was wearing a stunning red skirt suit with black fishnet stockings and red shoes, the heels just high enough to accent the calves of her legs. She also had a black purse and a black briefcase. She intended to present herself as both pretty and professional. Dean Marimoto had told her that the industrialist she was going to visit was an aficionado of bondage and sexual torture. Keiko had told him that she would be okay and that she could look after herself.

A little less than an hour from Tokyo, Keiko approached the Matsudo turn off and drove another fifteen minutes eastward along a country road. Several turns later she came to a stop outside the estate of Yasuhiro Koto. It appeared to be a big house set in the middle of lush and extensive gardens. She checked her hair and her makeup in the mirror and carefully arranged her hair, wanting to look her very best in the presence of the industrialist. As she drove into the driveway leading to the house, she noticed a sign that clearly warned against trespassing, stating that trespassers would be severely dealt with. She shuddered slightly as she read that sign but realized that she was not a trespasser since she had legitimate business on behalf of Dean Marimoto and the university to present. She stopped her car in front of the house.

Wow, she thought to herself, this place is magnificent, and I can’t even see the road outside because of all the trees. She took particular note of the birds singing in the trees as she walked up the four steps to the front door of the house. There was a big brass bell like those found on sailing ships many years ago. She used the brass clapper to ring the bell. While she waited for someone to answer the bell, she noticed that the front door was slightly open. As nobody came, even after her second ring, she stepped through the open door into the foyer of the house.

As she looked around the foyer, she was suddenly grabbed from behind, lifted several inches up from the floor with a chloroform soaked cloth firmly held over her mouth and nose. Unable to scream, she kicked her feet around aimlessly, losing her shoes in the process, for a few seconds. Then the kicking came to a stop. Keiko Yamaguchi was unconscious.

The man who had attacked her so unexpectedly lifted her into his arms as she went limp, her long dark hair draped over his left arm and her legs over his right, holding her shoes in his right hand. He was a large and powerful middle-aged man who had come from America but adopted the country of Japan as his home. He carried the girl further into the house and opened a wall panel that concealed an elevator by which he could reach the various underground levels of the house. The elevator doors opened automatically at the level Master Koto liked to call his Mad-Lab.

Mad-Lab, as he liked to think of it, was actually the lowest two of four hidden levels beneath Yasuhiro Koto’s house. Completely decorated in stainless steel and baby blue colors, the facility was equipped with a wide range of tables and chairs to which the young women who came here could be perfectly and helplessly secured. On another level, higher than the Mad-Lab, there was a traditional Japanese bathing area and several sleeping rooms with soft, luxurious beds and various amenities.

The man carried the unconscious young Keiko Yamaguchi into the first chamber of his Mad-Lab. It was a soundproof chamber equipped with two X-shaped metal tables, these being painted in baby-blue enamel and covered on the top with blue leatherette, while the walls were a combination of light blue and stainless steel cabinet doors. Lights were mounted in the ceiling above both tables.

He gently placed Keiko on the nearest of these tables in a face-up position, taking a few moments to admire the young lady, smelling her hair, kissing her hands, inhaling the aroma of her feet and kissing her toes. He opened one of the stainless steel cabinet doors and placed her red shoes in the lowest of four baskets. He then carefully removed her earrings, her bracelet and her watch, placing these in the smaller top basket which was designed for such smaller items. Now, of course, it was time to remove the young woman’s clothes. He placed a fresh chloroform soaked cloth on a nearby work cart in the event she was to waken before she was properly secured.

To begin with, he unfastened the buttons on Keiko’s suit jacket. He then lifted her into a sitting position, carefully supporting her head and her back, and removed the jacket by pulling the sleeve off her right arm and then the left. He couldn’t help but exalt in the wonderful fragrance of this pretty girl’s hair and body. Next, he removed the white sweater by pulling it over her head and then pulling the sleeves off her arms, first the right and then the left. Lastly, he removed her bra to reveal a beautiful pair of perfectly round firm breasts. He lowered her back down into a reclining position.

Then it was time to remove the clothes from the lower half of her body. He undid the buttons and zipper on Keiko’s red skirt and, lifting her butt slightly, pulled the skirt down over her thighs, legs and feet. He removed her black fishnet pantyhose in the same way, carefully sliding it down as he peeled it off her legs. Lastly, he removed her panties by sliding them down and over her feet. Keiko was now completely naked. He folded each of her clothing items and placed them in the two middle baskets, then closing the cabinet door.

He carefully lifted her right arm and moved it up over her head and away from her body, lowering it onto one arm of the table. Carefully placing her fingers around a metal grip handle, which was also a sensor to monitor her heart rate, he fastened a black leather cuff around Keiko’s wrist. Then, he fastened a leather restraint around her upper arm just above the elbow. He then secured her left arm in the same way, with the grip handle and two leather restraints. The lifting of her breasts by the upward movement of her arms, of course, was not lost on him.

He moved to the foot end of the table and took a firm hold of Keiko’s ankles and gently pulled to stretch her body to its full length and make it more difficult for her to squirm or move her body when she wakened. He moved her right leg outward and away from her body, placing it on the table’s right leg rest and securing her ankle with a leather ankle restraint followed by a leather leg restraint just above her knee. Lastly, he secured her left leg in the same way. Her legs were spread widely apart, opening her genital area as much as possible, and her feet dangled in mid-air off the end of the leg rests. Her bondage was now complete. Keiko Yamaguchi was helplessly strapped down, naked and spread-eagled like a starfish.

Master Koto then released a mechanism underneath the table and tilted the entire top of the table, lowering the foot end and raising the head end, so that Keiko was now held at a forty-five degree angle. There were nine comfortable seats along the wall across from the foot end of the tables and he sat down in one of the chairs contemplating the naked girl before him, watching her chest rise and fall, her wavy hair draped over her shoulders and chest.

He continued his preparations, placing various items on a metal cart, including several soft paint and calligraphy brushes, an electric vibrator with a very small tip, an electric tooth brush, a large vibrator with an anal stimulator, various feathers and a set of toe spreaders of the sort used by women for coloring their toe nails. He brought the cart toward the foot end of the table and placed it near her left leg. He brought a wheeled stool of the type used by doctors to the foot end of the table as well, placing it in the area between Keiko’s feet.

Master Koto started to stimulate Keiko’s body by applying two of the paint brushes ever so softly to her neck, her arms, her breasts and her stomach. As he did this for several minutes, he noticed her breathing start to change and her nipples swell and harden. He found it interesting that a woman would react to even mild stimulation while she was unconscious. He stroked her nose and ears with one of the fudo brushes and the girl began to stir and awaken.

“Oh, my God,” she exclaimed as she wakened, realizing she was naked and strapped to the table, “Where am I? Who the hell are you? What do you want with me?”

She looked up at her arms and down at her legs, trying to move anything that she possibly could. She wrapped her fingers around the grip handles, feeling that she might slide down toward the floor. All of her efforts, though, were in vain as she was very well restrained on the tickling table.

“My name is Yasuhiro Koto,” the man explained as he stood beside her, “and you appear to be a trespasser who came into my house without permission. Is that not so?”

“Oh no, honorable Koto-san,” she said, “I am a business student at Wasuda Women’s University. Dean Marimoto sent me here to deliver an invitation to speak at the university to you.”

Master Koto moved to the foot end of the table and seated himself on the wheeled stool at her feet. He picked up one of the toe spreaders from the nearby cart and inserted the pink, foam form between the toes of her right foot. He then picked up the second toe spreader and inserted it between the toes of her left foot. She tried to move her feet and to dislodge the toe spreaders but they were inserted quite firmly and would not come loose.

“That does not seem like a plausible story to me, Keiko-san, if that is truly your name,” he said as he inserted the toe spreaders, “I would expect that your dean would be more likely to send any such invitation to my office in Tokyo rather than sending one of his students to my house outside the city. Well, we shall have to see, won’t we?”

“No, honorable sir,” she went on, “it is true. Dean Marimoto said that the invitation might be ignored if he sent it to your office but that you would be sure to see it if I delivered it to you. What are you doing to my feet? Please, don’t, it feels awful with those things between my toes! Please let me go!”

Master Koto picked up the pinpoint vibrator from the cart and turned it on as Keiko’s eyes grew wide with panic. He told her, “If that is true, Keiko-san, then the dean would have come to deliver his letter in person instead of sending a student out here. The device I have in my hand is a pinpoint vibrator – it is designed to stimulate a tiny skin area of perhaps one millimetre in diameter.”

“No, please, honorable Koto-san, don’t hurt me,” she pleaded, “I promise that I’m telling you the truth.”

“I do not intend to hurt you,” he explained, “I only intend to persuade you to tell me the truth and I can do that quite well without hurting you.”

He gently but firmly took hold of Keiko’s left foot, holding it with his fingers on top and his thumb at the ball of her foot. Although she tried to move her foot, it was not possible. Even the toe spreaders held her toes perfectly still and separated by a quarter of an inch or so. He moved the pointed tip of the vibrator into the space behind the toe spreader adjacent to her second toe and touched it the skin right where the ball of her foot met the roots of the toes.

“What are you doing?” she said, “Please, no-ho-ho-ho-ho, ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, oh God, no-ho-ho!”

He continued to tickle her left foot behind each toe and then moved on to the right foot for a similar treatment, spending about fifteen minutes on both feet. He then returned to her left foot and tickled the soft curve beneath each toe with a fudo brush and then again continued to her right foot. Finally, he gave her a chance to rest and recover her breath. He raised the foot end of the table and locked the device in a horizontal position so that Keiko was no flat on her back.

“Aaaaaaaaaah,’ she screamed, ‘please don’t tickle me anymore! I have told you the truth! Dean Marimoto sent me here to deliver an invitation to you.”

“No-ho-ho-ho,” she screamed as he touched the tip of the vibrator to the sole of her left foot, right at the mouth of the little groove in the ball of her foot, where it met the soft sole, “Ko-ho-ho-ho-to-san, plee-hee-heese, a-ha-ha-ha!”

For another half hour he continued to tickle the soles of her feet with the pinpoint vibrator while she laughed and screamed with tears running down her face. She couldn’t even gather the breath to plead anymore. All she knew by now was laughter, and agony, as the tickling continued. Master Koto stopped the tickling to allow her to recover her breath again. He opened Keiko’s briefcase and discovered an envelope addressed to him.

“There, you see, Koto-san,” she stammered, “that is the letter I was supposed to deliver to you! Please let me go now!”

“I will have to verify this letter with the dean at your university,” he told her, “and see if this is truly a letter from him. I will have to call him. In the meantime, I don’t want you to be bored while you wait for me.”

He picked up the other vibrator with the attached anal stimulator and held it up for her to see. He explained, “This is a special kind of vibrator which will bring you to many orgasms, and these orgasms will feel like nothing you’ve ever known because of this little device on the side that will enter slightly into your anus and tickle it into a frenzy.”

“Please, no, honorable Koto-san,” she pleaded, desperately trying to move, “don’t do this to me. I told you the truth. Please. You’ll see.”

Master Koto put some oil on his fingers and massaged Keiko’s vulva as he brought the big vibrating dildo into place. She begged and pleaded as she felt the big thing slide into her vagina. When it was partway into her body, he began to massage her anus with his oil-soaked fingers. She tried with all her might to squeeze her anus shut but it took only a minute or so for it to relax. She then felt the tickling tip slide up her ass as the larger dildo went all the way in.

“Aaaaaaaaah,” she screamed as he turned the device on, “trying to move and buck as her vagina was stimulated and her anus was tickled. She didn’t know whether to laugh or scream as the torment continued to drive her higher and higher into a frenzied orgasm. And then it came – a climax more intense than she ever imagined possible.

Even as she climaxed, though, the device did not stop and it began to build another orgasm inside of her even before the first one ended. Master Koto had left the chamber and made a call to Wasuda Women’s University to check on the authenticity of the letter.

He returned to the chamber and turned off the erotic device which had driven Keiko to a number of orgasms, each one more intense than the one before it. She was exhausted and on the verge of unconsciousness. He released Keiko’s restraints and lifted her into his arms, carrying her out of the chamber.

Master Koto carried Keiko to a similar chamber nearby, another soundproof chamber almost identical to the first, except that this one was equipped with two chairs instead of two tables. Each chair had a complete set of leather restraints. He placed Keiko onto one of the chairs and lifted her wrists to restraints above her head. He then secured the strap across her abdomen to hold her firmly into the seat of the chair. Next he fastened the neck restraint placing Keiko into a position where her breasts were lifted and immovable an her armpits were completely exposed. Keiko started to recover and tried to move.

“Please, honorable Koto-san, no more,” she pleaded as she tried to struggle against the new restraints which held her.

Master Koto moved Keiko’s right leg into position as she feebly tried to resist. He secured a leather restraint above her knee and then bent her leg into the waiting ankle restraint below. He secured her left leg in the same way. Her feet were suspended in midair several inches above the floor of the device. She moved her feet about and realized how helpless they were.

“Open your mouth,” he said, as he forced a leather ball gag between her teeth and over her tongue. As she protested, he lifted her hair and secured the straps behind her head. He then straightened her hair.

“I have spoken to the office at Wasuda Women’s University,” he told her, “but the dean was not available and the lady to whom I spoke could not confirm the reality of this letter. The dean will be available in about an hour and I will go to Tokyo to meet him. Meanwhile, you will stay here until my return.”

“The chair in which you are seated,” he continued, “has some interesting features that you will soon come to experience. There are several wheels-of-tongues located in compartments like this one in front of you. Each of these wheels has either four or six tongues, which are made to perfectly resemble human tongues, mounted around the outside. As the wheel turns, these tongues will lick the parts of your body to which they are assigned, exuding a fluid similar to saliva so that the sensations will be intense. These wheels are located in this panel before your breasts and stomach, these two panels beside your armpits, these two panels beneath your feet and that panel below your genitals. The system is set on random tickling with ten minute intervals and five minute rest periods.”

“Mmmmmffff,’ Keiko protested through the ball gag, shaking her head from side to side as much as she could. She clenched her fists and flopped her feet about.

Master Koto turned on the machine and left the room, leaving Keiko all alone, naked and strapped to a tickling chair which had been programmed to torture her on various parts of her body. The machine would choose each of the parts and then start without warning.

Keiko screamed as she saw the panel before her open and two wheels with four of the horrible tongues each emerge and move toward her breasts. She tried desperately to pull her breasts away, stiffening her back and holding her breath to make them as small as possible. But the wheels began to turn and the tongues began to lick her breasts right at the nipples. The wheels began to move up and down and every part of each breast was licked extensively. Her nipples became so engorged with excitement that they started to ache. Then the tickling stopped and the devices retracted into the compartment before her.

Nothing happened for five minutes after that and Keiko started to relax. Then she heard the panels below her feet open. She moved her feet as much as she could but it was not enough. She felt the tongues begin the licking of the soles of her feet, starting with the instep and moving over the balls of her feet to her toes. She struggled and fought against her bonds, clenching her fists above her head, as the tickling continued. It went on and on and on for ten minutes. The wheels again withdrew.

After another rest period, she heard the panel beneath her genitals open. Keiko screamed, “Please, not there, not my snatch!” Of course, there was nobody there to hear her.

Desperately she tried to lift her ass up from the chair to get away from the tongues approaching her most personal parts. Then it started with the six tongues mounted on the large wheel beneath her slowly snaking across the soft lips of her vagina, her already swollen clitoris, and then moving back to her anus and up her crack. She was miserable as the licking of her snatch and her asshole went on and on for ten minutes.

Next came the part she really dreaded, her armpits. Although her feet were very ticklish, it was even worse under her arms. She pulled at the bonds above her head and tried to move sideways, but it was to no avail. The tongues came and started their work. She screamed and bit into the leather ball gag but it was no use. Nothing helped and the tickling continued for ten minutes. Then it stopped again.

The tickling continued, moving from one area to another, often tickling several areas at the same time, for a long six hours until the return of Master Koto. Through tear-filled eyes she pleaded for the torture to stop. He turned off the machine and released her. He lifted her up and carried her from the chamber.

He brought the exhausted Keiko Yamaguchi to the traditional bath he had built in the lower levels of the house. As she lay on the tiles of the bath, he carefully applied the soap and water to every part of her body and washed her. He applied shampoo to her hair and thoroughly washed it. He then dried her off completely.

Master Koto carried the freshly-bathed young woman to a luxurious bed chamber not far from the bath and placed her on the bed so that she might sleep. She had been through a lot and needed to sleep. As she slept, he held her tightly to him in the bed. She didn’t know it, of course, but she had just won herself a fantastic job offer as a personal aide to Master Koto in his head offices. She would work in the Middle Eastern department. As soon as she graduated, her new position would be waiting for her.

And also waiting for her might well be the Mad-Lab beneath Master Koto’s house, a few short minutes from Tokyo by one of his helicopters.

Last edited:
wow nice story. well written and descriptive. i would love to know what else will happen with her. that chair is ingenous. great job.

isabeau :)

Nice Story

The chair bit is THE BOMB! Wish they could produce something like that...

The chair that I have in mind here can actually be equipped with various simulated animal togues, feathers, brushes, etc. Any of these could be attached to the wheel that come out of compartments. Also, the small wheels move - the genital one, for example, would move from her venus mound at the front downward beneath her vagina to her anus and up her butt crack - slowly moving back and forth repeatedly.

Expertly imagineered...

Wow! Terrific! <p>
We are certainly getting a bumper crop of superb stories about diabolical devices in the Forum lately. Your exquisitely blueprinted torment for Keiko joins Invisible Ink's high-tech ravishing of Isabeau at the forefront of this wave of giggle-reaping ingenuity.<p>Now, if only some techie out there, inspired by these scintillating scenarios, can bring us a working prototype. C'mon, techies! :happyfloa

Combo-rific!

Perhaps such a contraption deserves a story of its own? With all those possibilities, a ticklee could go for quite a while w/o getting "bored." At least a part 2?

tkl-pen she is absolutely adorable

isabeau

Wish I could be in her position :) Waiting for more non-consensual, hot stories like that one!

I just read that story again and I can hardly believe that I wrote it. I am going to give some thought to a follow-up story - how does she come to be there again, is it her or a friend of hers or perhaps a college rival, what happens to her the second time, how does she feel about Master Koto. I am open to ideas.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back