• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a story request

pigtails

TMF Poster
to everyone :)
would anyone out there PLEASE write a story about a diabolical tickleing machine that would use all kinds of wicked brushes to tickle a helpless woman? i simply LOVE tickle machine stories *shivers* especially because theres no escape what so ever!
i hope someone can dream one up for me :)
sincerely
pigtails

Cameron Diaz in the Coochie-Coo 3000

Cameron Diaz was exhausted, what a busy day. All day long it was premiere, photo shoot, meetings and she was ready to just go home and unwind. She pulled into her driveway and went inside. What she needed was a nice relaxing tan, so she changed into a bikini and went to her tanning bed. She lay down, put some sunglasses on and settled in for a tan. She was so relaxed she didn’t hear the intruder enter the room, and before she knew what was happening a towel soaked with Chloroform was in her face and she was unconscious.

Cameron woke to find herself lying in some kind of tube. She tried to move, but her arms and legs were shackled. Suddenly a window opened above her face, revealing a man wearing a clown mask. Cameron recognized the mask, she’d seen a report on the news about a man who wore that mask who was abducting women. The one girl who got away had been driven insane, and for some reason she couldn’t stop laughing unless she was sedated.

“Hello, Miss Diaz.” The Clown said evilly. “You must be wondering where you are…” he was cut off by Cameron’s screaming. “Scream all you like Miss Diaz, we’re miles from anywhere. You see, I have a bit of a fetish about women being tickled, and it looks like you’re next!”

“NO! LET ME GO!” Cameron screamed.

“Not a chance.” The clown chuckled. “You are in my invention: the Coochie-Coo 3000. The tickling machine! Wanna see how it works?” The clown man pulled a lever and the machine started. Two slots opened inside the tube right over Cameron’s armpits. She looked to see a pair of mechanical arms holding make up brushes descending on her pits. The arms began spinning the brushes like a slow drill, but the spinning wasn’t the only tickle because the arms stroked all over her underarms as they continued to spin.

“AAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! OH! OH NOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAHHH AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!”

“Oh if you like that, you’re defiantly gonna love this!” the clown flipped a switch, and another door above Cameron’s stomach. A strange apparatus holding a dozen electric toothbrushes descended on her tummy. The toothbrushes began whirring and made contact with her midsection. The brushes vibration tickled the hell out of her tummy, but when one dipped into her ultra sensitive belly button, she went bananas.

“WAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTOHAHAHAHAHAPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

The clown watched with glee as the star of “Charlie’s Angels” was tickle tortured beyond her limit, but his appetite for her torment was still not satisfied. He pushed a button marked “FULL BLAST”, and watched the real fun begin. Little probes came from underneath Cameron and tickled her back, ass and the backs of her thighs and knees, mechanical hands reached out and began squeezing her legs, a feather duster descended and began tickling her pussy, probes came from the sides and began poking and stroking her sides and rids, a pair of make up brushes began brushing and tickling her breasts, a feather boa came down and rubbed back and forth on her neck, but her feet was the worst. Six brushes, all running at alternating speeds, were each attacking a different part of her delicate soles. Cameron was in Hell.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEESE STOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAP! I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANT! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’LL PAY YOU, FUCK YOU, ANYTHING JUST STOHAHAHAHAHAP TICKLING MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!”

Her please fell on deaf ears, the clown just turned a dial and intensified the tickling.
“OH GOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAAAWD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO MORE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAAA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEESE STOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAP!”

After 5 hours of unbelievable tickle torture, Cameron Diaz passed out. The clown decided to go get some lunch, and it she was awake when he got back, he’d start round 2.

THE END

Hope you liked it pigtails

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back