• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Concrete Blond

phil605_ca

TMF Poster
Way way back I remember seeing an interview with the lead singer of Concrete Blonde, Johnette Napolitan,o about the song "Ghost of a Texas Ladies Man" on Much Music (the Canadian equivalant of MTV) She was explaining that while staying in a Hotel (in London I believe) she woke up, laughing uncontroably. unable to move her leg and having her foot tickled. It only lasted a few seconds but when she asked the staff they told her the Hotel was haunted by an American Ghost and when a lady stayed alone in that room, he would hold her ankle and tickle her foot. Aparently it happened quite often and was a joke for the staff. Thus the inspiration for the song. Cool eh?

Bizarre story! Supernatural tickling!!

Perhaps the ghost is a member of the TMF!!! Hey, Ghost!! Good move! I always liked that girl!!!

(Thanks for posting!!! Fascinating!)

I've never believed in ghosts...guess I'll reconsider. :D Great post phil, thanks for sharing. :)

This is interesting indeed.

There's an email link for her on the Concrete Blonde website. Maybe someone could contact her and get her to reiterate the story, sounds like a good one. And a celeb find.

I was into Concrete Blonde back in the early 90s. Johnette used to look so dour in their videos, interesting to hear she "laughs uncontrollably" at getting her foot tickled.

Drew

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back