• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

story request?

tinkerally

hey ^^ i have a story request for anyone who wants to write. I'd like to hear a story w/ shoes and sock removal and tickling. But i like specific types of shoes and socks. Im a big fan of skater shoes or chunky shoes, and ankle or really short socks. Also i want to hear the an adult/erotic story as well along w/ the tickling. Feel free to use me as the model of the story =) im about 5'6, 118 lbs, brown eyes, and dark brown hair w/ light brown highlights. Im asian and um.. size 6.5 shoe. Also french tipped style pedicure and manicure. Feel free to tie me up in any position except spread eagle =P Be creative ! haha well hoping to hear some good stories mayb?

-ally =)

oh btw, this is a tickling story ^^ , but you can have sexual things in it as well. thnks all!
one last thing =P i like being tickled in socks too, so you can keep that in there if your into that too ^^.

Last edited:
He has a major crush on her.
Sees her daily, but too shy to approach her.
He gazes from a distance, not wanting to scare her away, but cannot help but look at her, and wonder. A goddess - 5'6, 118 lbs, brown eyes, and dark brown hair w/ light brown highlights. Also a major weakness of his - she is Asian.
Then, opportunity arose.
She was alone. He attempted the approach, but stalled. She turned, looked, then looked away - was she interested? Disgusted? Scared?
He had to make the move.
"Hi" he said, in a quiet tone.
"Hello" she replied, almost cautiously, but not scared.
"You are very beautiful" he replied, still a tad stymied.
"Thank you, and you are not too bad yourself."
He blushed, as much as a freak could.
"Would you like to go for coffee?" he inquired, his heart screaming.
"Sure, that would be alright."
They went for coffee, and talked for forever. Clicking, he invited her over.
"Not tonight, it's late. How about this weekend?" she said, with a tone not to be refused.
"Sure"

That Saturday night, they met. She was in red Vans skater shoes, calf-length pants, baby t top. He was smitten beyond belief. They went for a walk, then sojourned to his place. As she admired his place, he snuck up behind and tickles her tummy.
"Eek!" she laughed,and turned around to face him.
"I am so ticklish" - she said, with a gleam in her eye.
He smiled, and lead her to the couch. They talked, cuddled - and kissed. It was late, but he didn't want her to go.
"Spend the night? I know it's late, but I feel better knowing you are safe."
She thought on it, almost saying no, but felt comfortable there.
"Sure."
He lead her to the bedroom - and onto the bed. They kissed somemore, then he sprung the surprise - leather hand cuffs on the headboard. Her wrists clasped, he looked at her, to make sure she was not scared. She looked a bit nervous, but not frightened.
He went to clasp down her ankles at the foot of the bed, legs slightly apart. Sitting at her feet, he pulls off her shoes to reveal soft white ankle socks.

----Just a start, any feedback?-----

cute ^^

very nice =) keep going. the idea is i wanna hear from tons of ppl and their own way of writing a story i have requested.. this is gettin interesting ^^ oh yea, guys, dnt be afraid to use a kidnap theme if it suits you ^^.

-ally.

Looking at her feet, nicely shaped under the socks, about size 6.5 - he licked his lips. His index finger runs up her sole, illiciting a wiggle, and a sweet giggle from her. Increasing the strokes, he circles about her socked sole and arch. Her foot begins to wiggle madly, her giggles getting louder. Soon, all five fingers dance on the sole, driving her mad, her body twisting. He pulls back her toes, and digs at the base of them. She goes nuts, laughing, begging. Her laugher is such sweet music, he cannot stop his tickling.
He stops for a moment, to look at her, to make sure she is still okay. She smiles at him thru pants, her eyes shining. 'Gaud she is beautiful' he thinks, soaking up her sweetness, her feet still twitching near him.
Back to her feet he sits, playfully tugging her socks at toes, slowly pulling them up and off. She pleads to no avail, his hands removing her protection to reveal freshly pedicured soles and toes. Her toes, so cute - he has to taste them. He licks her toes, making her squeal and wiggle more.
"No, please, not the toes. It makes me crazeeeeeee!!!" she begs, pleads.
Yes, the toes....tasty, sweet, cute, ticklish toes, red nail polish.
He nibbles on the tips, then slides each one into his month, teasing with the tongue. Fingers scratch her arches,and she goes hysterical - but with a few soft moans inserted to coerce him to continue.
After about half an hour more of tickling her sexy peds, he lets her catch her breath. Looking at her, her matted hair on her face, breathing heavily - he falls mad for her. He lays beside her, kisses her forehead, brushes the hair from her face, looks into her dark eyes. She gazes back, passion in her look, leading him to know she wants more.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back