• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Start of an untitled tickle-machine story (*/f)

Great start! I can hardly wait to see the machine in action.

Excellent - that's the kind of writing I like to see - well thought out, well written, wonderful promise of things to come - great! :wavingguy

I think what attracted me to read this first part was the whole 'tickle-MACHINE' aspect & the fact that it was '*/f'. Being that there are really no such things as 'tickle-machines' , this story's "title" promises something fantastic ... fantastic meaning out-of-the-ordinary. There are tons of stories that are m/f or f/f ( & those are all great , I LOVE them ) , but I think that when a story is */f , it gives the reader a chance to use their imagination a little more & ( pardon the pun ) tickle their fantasy ..... being that most people can relate to or at least put themselves in a m/f or f/f situation. I guess I'm attracted to the possibilities of machine-tickling or */f tickling more so than the "standard" m/f , f/f stuff.

i like the idea of a tickling machine sometimes. would be fun to be able to be tickled like that when no one is available to do it for you. however i would prefer human fingers hehe

isabeau :happyfloa

I'm always a sucker for new and unusual forms of tickling. The tickle-machine aspect is what really drew me in...speaking of which, maybe you should just call your story The Tickle Machine--it's short, sweet and to the point.

As for "Gambling Stocks", I just finished reading it and loved the alien concept.

its a GREAT start :)

i just MELT for tickle machines *giggles* theres something just so frightening about a machine that would be able to tickle all your worst spots and NEVER stop...but also just SO naughty and exciteing at the same time because youre so helpless tothe machine :) *blushing* PLEASE keep going... *giggles*

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back