• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rachel's Turn! (f/f, fairly short and very sweet)

Indigo

Well, here it is, guys! My second story and a sequil to "The Sweetest Tickling". Feedback welcome. Enjoy!!!

It had been a week since my tickle torture at the hands of Kelly and Rachel. I'd been working and hadn't really talked to either of them since That Night. The next Saturday there was a message waiting for me when I got home from work.

"Hey, Leah, it's Rachel. Wanna come over to my house tonight? Kelly has to work, but I thought you and I could hang out. Come over any time after supper. See ya." Click.

Hmmmmm... I wouldn't mind hanging out with Rachel, I guess. I mean, without Kelly there I was probably safe. I called Rachel and we chatted like nothing happened and I said I'd be over around eight.

When I got to Rachel's place, she was sitting on her front porch, playing some tunes on her little portable stereo. I walked up and she smiled and said "Hey!" and motioned for me to sit down. We talked a bit and then she went in for drinks. We chatted some more and as the night went on, I started to feel really sleepy. Rachel noticed and asked if I wanted to crash there for the night. I accepted the invitation gratefully and let her help me to the couch. All I could think of was how good it would feel to lie down and sleep. She settled me on the couch and I sighed with relief as she placed a soft blanket over me. She knelt by me and stroked my hair and it felt so good. I fell asleep in about two seconds.

................................................................................

Get it off...

There was a fly on my face....I could feel it lightly grazing my cheek....heading for my neck! Get it off!!

"What....?" I croaked, squirming and blinking. "Wh...what....?"

As I swam to the surface of consciousness, I realized that I was naked, on a bed. And I could not move my arms. They were spread out and pulled up, something was holding them. And my legs! They were held down by ....
"Rachel!"

"Good morning." Rachel said, settled astride my legs, pinning them together...and using the tip of a long feather to tickle around my cheeks and neck!

"Rachel, what the HELL??? WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" I tried again to yank my arms down. They were held firmly by what I now knew were silk scarves, affixed to a large four-post bed. Rachel looked on with amusement while I tried to squirm and buck her off me. Did I mention she's very tall and athletic? And strong?? She held her place, not even flinching, as I grunted and struggled, panic racing through me.

"Rachel, please....please don't tickle me! Please, I...I know last time..."

"You loved it? Yeah, I know! That's why I'm gonna do it all to you again...oh, yes!" She smiled at my horrified look. "And you know what? Kelly was soft on you. She gave you mercy and release WAY too quickly. She has a much kinder heart than I do. Me? I'm a mean, green ticklin' machine!" She reached toward my armpits. I tensed immediately. She didn't tickle, but placed one finger from each hand barely an inch above my soft, shaved flesh. I stared at her, my mouth opened slightly, pleading with my eyes.

"Don't waste your time begging, honey, it's not gonna stop me. See, once I start ticklin' a cute little girl like you....I don't stop till I'm damn good and ready. I'll have you cryin' for your mama by the time I'm done with you! Now...Ready?"

"Rach....Rachel, please...don't...."

"Set???"

"Oh, GOD, Rachel, PLEASE, I can't..."

"TICKLE!!!!!!!!! Tickle-tickle-tickle-tickle-tickle-tickle-tickle..."
I screamed out with laughter as she swirled and flicked her fingers, scratching and tickling me under my arms. She laughed with glee as I thrashed underneath her, trying with everything I had to stop the tickling.
She tickled me harder and squeeezed more tightly with her long, strong legs. Me, a hundred-ten pounds soaking wet, I had no chance. I'm just over five feet. This woman is six foot three! Yeah. No chance.
She tickled me under the arms for what seemed like forever. When she finally stopped, I gasped and coughed and begged her to let me go, to just stop tickling.

"Leah...honey....you are so CUTE!" she crowed happily, moving her hands down to my waist. "Go ahead and beg if you really want to, sweetness. It's adorable that you think begging would make me stop tickling you." As she talked, she began to lightly tickle me around my waste and I instantly started giggling like a little girl. "See? You love this!" she teased, tickling away. "That's why I'm doing this, darlin', for you!! I KNOW you like to be tickled. I know you do! Don't you? Huh?? Don't you like being tickle-tickle-tickled??" She really seemed to get off on taunting me like that and she continued to do so as she tickled me all over my belly. She cooed with mock sympathy or admiration when my laughter turned to screaming. She told me nothing could stop it. Nothing ever would. I begged and babbled gibberish and laughed and cackled and she just held me there and tickled, taunting me, cooing and laughing saddistically. She put a finger in my belly button and tickled lightly. I convulsed and writhed, screaming, gasping, laughing primally. That wicked finger followed my every move, poking, tickling. Then both her hands tickled my belly again. Then back to the belly button. Then back to the belly. It went on and on and on. I was shaking all over, flushed, exhausted, practically dillusional when she finally stopped. I panted and gasped and then started to cry as Rachel turned herself so that she was facing my feet.

"Ooh...oooh, God, noo-o-o-o-o-o....ah...ah...ahh..." I sobbed, knowing it was useless.

"Oh, God, Yeeee-e-e-e-e-esssss" Rachel mocked, stretching her hands toward my feet. She placed all ten fingers against my soft, pink soles but did not move them when I tensed. She was playing with my mind.

"Hey, Leah...you know what time it is?" she asked casually.

What? "I...what do you...?"

"IT'S TICKLE TIME!!!!"
And with that, she began scrabbling all ten fingers all over my feet.

My body couldn't help but try and pull free but it was no use. My hands were tied fast, my legs pinned together under Rachel's ass, my feet sticking out vulnerably, right within her evil grip. I was silent with laughter as tears rolled freely down my flushed cheeks. She tickled all over my feet and in between my toes, humming a little and ignoring whatever pleading I managed to babble out between gasps. She tickled and tickled and tickled my helpless feet.

After awhile, she stopped. I sputtered and gasped and lay there, spent.

She turned to face me again and lay herself on top of me. Ooooh, God, it felt good. I moaned.

"Remember last weekend at Kelly's?" Rachel said huskily into my ear, grinding against me, keeping me still, making me hot. "Remember when we gave you the sweetest tickling you ever had?" She placed a leg between mine and ground it into my crotch. I wriggled, trying to fuck her leg. She pulled it back and laughed softly. "Nooooo, not just yet, baby. Not just yet. Maybe after a little more tickling..." She nuzzled my neck, pressing her body down on mine. I giggled. She licked my neck and throat and brought her fingers to my underarms again. I laughed and moaned gutterally, wanting her so badly. She was now using her legs to hold mine apart so that I couldn't squeeze them together to feel any pleasure. She licked and nibbled and tickled me without pause for twenty minutes. I hated it. And loved it. And was now soaking wet between my legs.

Finally, Rachel sat up and moved so that she sat between my legs. She grabbed a large pillow and, lifting my ass with one hand, shoved it underneath me with the other. She then pushed my legs apart, exposing my wet juicy hotness. She spread my lips wide open with one hand and placed her other hand just above my clit. Again, I tensed. She laughed and held her pose, not giving me what I so desperately needed.

"Pleeeease Rach...please..."

Smiling into my face, Rachel traced maddeningly slow circles around my clit, always just missing the pleasure spot, always juuuuust grazing it. I cried out in pleasure and passion and need. Slowly, slowly, Rachel increased her teasing touch until finally she was using her fingertip to tickle my clit in earnest, her other hand keeping my hot lips open.

"Tickle tickle tiiiiiiccccckkkklllllleeeee" she purred over and over, flicking and tickling my clit faster and faster. I grunted and gasped as she finally gave me the sweet tickling my body was thirsting for. She brought me to orgasm again and again, all the time teasing and tantalizing me with her words. The first few times, she used a single finger to make me climax. Then she put her head to my honey and lapped with her tongue. She slid two fingers into me and fucked hard, licking, tickling, never stopping. I came over and over again.

When she finally stopped, I was still shaking and convulsing with pleasure and exhaustion. Rachel untied me, massaged my aching muscles, climbed into bed next to me. My eyes closed and I sighed with utter contentment as she wrapped her arms around me and held me tightly, kissing me a few times. She rubbed my back, stroked my hair and I, again, fell into a long, sound and blissful sleep

The End

omg that was awesome and sooo very erotic. the female on female scenario always appeals to me, although i am straight. i find it sooo arousing and i know that females probably know better than anyone the right ways of touching and tickling. great story.

isabeau :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back