• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Newbie aat work tell me what you think M/F

tickle teen

Ok this is my first story i have planned to make it a sort of searies but its my first story and i dont know what its like so i would appreciate all opinins and comments. Also you may have to forgive the spelling i dont have spell check and im terrible at spelling.

I mainly focus on foot tickling, but if there are any request and i have time i will, also if there are any charectors you want me to put in give me the details of the charactoe and ill see what i can do.

Ticklish captive # 1

I let out a large moan as i strached out in my luxurious leather office chair, i rolled the chair back and rested my feet on the oak desk, rested back withmy hands behind my head and looked out of the open window. It was a beautiful day, my office was on the top floor of a two story building of wich i was owner and manager. I mand sure i got the best view in the house over looking the harbour on the towns sea front. A small smile formed on my lips enlargenig into a grin, i had just rememberd what business whas comming in today.

Being the owner of a very succesful small time busines empire i made sure to keep myself comfotable and allowing my empolyese to do the same, i was clothed in my black cords and black silk shirt and my black nike trainers, whats a bit of luxury now and then.

It was now eleven o'clock and i fancied a strole around the premesis, as i walkd out of my ofice door i saw my receptionist, and dear friend Sally sitting at her desk sorting through files. Sally and i had been friends for years, since secondary school and we always there for eachother. She always said she wanted to be a receptionist and i always said she could be my receptionist when i own my business. She hadn't noticed me yetso i decied to suprise her.

She was wearing her long blond hair in a pony tail, no glasses, must have contacts in. She had a neclace on which i gave her for her seventeenth birthday sliped into her top. She wore a white blouse with, from what i could see a crimson red bra underneath, a black knee high skirt, black tights and black high heel
shoes. My staff are allowed to dress as casually as they want but Sally is always the only one who comes dressed formaly, she is her basic sterio type of a receptionist.

The room was very large with four doors, the one to my office, the lift doors the oposite side of my office, one on the left wall of my office leading to my meeting room with the very boring board directors, and the one on the right side of the wall near the end of the room was the door leadg to the stairs. Each door had two large plants by them, Sallys desk was next to the door leading to the stair case. I crouched and slowly moved around the plant, Luckily sally droped her pencil to the right side of her, as she leaned over i quickly and quietly tip toed over to herand rached my arms to her sides, befor i even made contact Sallys left palm stoped just in front of my face.

"Dont even think about it Luke" she said as she sat up and looked at me with a smile and one eyebrow raised.

My hands and head droped "its not fair you always know

"Thats coz i know you Luke, tut tut so impatient"

"Whats that supposed to mean" i sed blushing

"Luke i know all the business that go on and i know that there has been a special request from pearents of a certian girl that you know and have been dieing to seek revenge on for years" the tone of her voce was like a mothers telling a little boy he cant have something.

i moved round to the front of sallys dest, put my hands on the desk and leaned over with a big grin on my face. "you know me too well Sal, So when is she comming in?" i asked curious

"Shes already here all ready for you" sally said

Like a shot i jumped in the lift and with a swipe of my security card the lift took me down to the lower levels where few people wander, now my factory is actually a front for a ....disaplinary station. the factory is real it provides plastic to companies all around the world, but this is where the real money is made. The factory is used by the military, the govornment, the police evern the public to some extent, there are dirty fingers everwhere.

The only reson this facility is sanctiond is because the diciplin used dosent cause any physical damage and is very effective, Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the Tickle Chamber. As the lift doors opened there was a small white corridor leading to a large door. I aproached the door and swiped my card at the reader on the left of the door, as the doors opend i walked into the room i saw a female figure sitting upright on a cusioned chair with her hands tied to the celing and feet tied to the chair legs.

She was wearing her hair down and a black necked top she also wore browen combats and flat knee high boots. She was gagged and blind folded and was wimpering behind her gag, i walked over to hae and remover her blindfold. As she saw me her eyes widednd i smiled at her and then removed her gag.

"Luke what am i doing here, where is here whats going on" she was beginning to freak out

"Sh Sh Sh calm down" i sed in a calming voice, her heart and breathng began to slow

"Your pearents have brought you to me so we can sort out your drug probelm" i said kneeling down beside her stroking her cheek

"What drug problem "? i looked over to the wall and a X flased on a large screen behind the chair screen

"the lie detector says otherwise hun" i sed with my hands on my hips

"what? but i havent" she wimperd, anther X flashed

"Sorry wrong again, we arent tring to dertermine wether your innocent or not sinead, we jst need to know that you wont do it again" i sed softly

Sineads blue frosted eyes shone with anger as the young brunette tryed to rock the sationary chair to no avail

"GET ME OUT OF THIS NOW!" The scared child like tone ws now gone no was a mad women who needed to be put right.

"this is how you hurt me sinead and its time to put things stright for you"

She stope raging around and calmed to a child like tone

"what are you gonna do to me?" she said cutely

"make you better" i sed kneeling down to her boots

I began to unzip her right boot i un tied her foot and threw it accross the room she wore blue socks with eore pictures all over them and pink toes and heels.

"what do you think your doing you wierdo?" Sinead exclamed

I ignored her and did the dame to her other boot and thrw it with he other one. Sinead began to kick franticley as i carried over a set of stocks from the corner of the dark room, i set the stocks in front of her, opend them and managed toget each foot in and locked i then clamped the stocks to the floor and ws ready to begin.

"what are you doing?" she said in child like tone

i stayed silent as i sroked 1 finger slowly fom her right heel to her toes

"wha.. hehehe, dont that tickled!" she smiled at me sweetly

i began to then scrape at the heel of both her feet using thee finger on each genly scraching alternatly

"nohohohoh sthahahahap plehehehese thahahat thihihihihckles eeeeehehe nohohoho no... no.. no.. thihihihckles plehehehese not thehere not my fehehehehehet"

Her gigles were heavenly, on her right foot i ran all ten finger acrod her soul her socks allowing my fingers to slide smoothly and softly acros her tickleish foot

"nahahahahahahahahaha i cant take it YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOO NHOHOHT THERE PLEHEHEHEHEASE!!!!!! "

"plehehehehease ill do anything plehhehehases stop ahhhhhhhhhahahahahahah" she wined

"will you give up the drugs?" i sed harshly

"FUCK YOU!" she exclaimed

i wsnt taking that tone. i began to use five fingers on each arch and scrape just under her toes

"NOT THERE AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE STSTHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHPPPP!!!!!!

Her toes wiggled as her feet gave up struggling

i took her right sock off to reveal sineads beautiful soft bare feet

"no dont please not like that please please please dont"

"im sorry sinead...but its for your own good" as i said that i began to tickle her soft souls one socked and one bare it drove her to insanity, this girlis so ticklish she always had been.

noooooooooooooooahahahahahahahahaha nohohohoh my bare fhehehehehehet nhohohoh sthohohohohp plhehehehese hahahahahahahahahahaha plehehehease ill give it up ill ghihihihve it up just plhehehehehease sthohohohohohohp.

I looked at the monitor it was still flashing with an X i actually felt sorry for the girl she amazingly could sit there and lie through her teeth, through the torture. I have never seen this, altho this is my first time with a drug addict its not going to be easy, for sinead anyway.

"hahahahahahaha gheheheht ohohohohfff hahahahahahah leav my fehehehehehehet alone you wierdo nohohohoh more please please

i stoped sinead was sitting there i decided that this wasnt a good posison for sinead to be in, i incuffed her hads and clamped them to the wall

she looked at me with sorry eyes full of tears and quietly begged "Luke please dont do this anymore" i looked away i dont know who was worse off me or her.

i took a soft feather out of my pocket and began ticking sineads soft bear souls once again using qick soft strokes up and down her soul. While in her laughter i forgot what was going on around me.

no no not that not a f.-f-ehe-fether hehehehe ohohohohoh ghahahahad that thihihihichles
nhohohohohoh hehehehehehhehehehe

my othe hand began to tickle the toes of her socked foot playing with the pick cotten coveing her incredably sensative toes

nhohohoh nhohoh the thohohhoes naaaaaaaahahahah nhohohh the feather YAHAHAHAHA IM GOIN INSHAHAHAHAHAINE STHAHAHAHAHAHAP PLHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHSE

the laughter took over my mind she would get better she would

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA tickles tickles tickles hehehehehehehehe

i then removed her other sock and began to lick her left soul while the feather glided in and out of her toes on the right foot

Whahahahahat are yohohohohu doing.hehehehe nononononono not that hahahahahahahahahah that fucking feather! aaaaaaaaahahahaha what are you doing to my fhehehehehehehet that thickles so much hahahahahah i give i give ill go to re hab just please stop tickling hahahahahahahahaha nohohoho

i stoped ticking the monito had a large green tick on it, she would go to rehab she would get better

I pushed the call button next to the montor and two guards came in to get sinead home i went back to my office to wind down.

As i sat in my office chair i thought about how sinead looked at me

"Luke...." a soft fammiliar voce sailed throug the door

"yeah sally?" i said lookin up at her

she came over and hugged me

"The past hurts sally, i just hope i wont have so see that girl again"

The End

TICKLE TEEN

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back