• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Simpsons

oyeaitzme69

I was just watching Fox and on November 7th there is an episode of the simpsons at 8:00 est. It looks like there is an evil kid who catches the family and they all get tickled. I think Homer on his back and MArge on her feet, i couldn't see the rest of them. Get ur Dvd's and Vhs's ready.

........OMG!.....This'll be like the second coming of christ!!! :woot:

not to sound paranoid

I'll believe it when I see it. I haven't even seen a commercial. And it's November 6, not the 7th

just saw a commercial

I'm didn't see anything of the sort

No its real..........

I saw the commercial. What I saw was Marge having her toes tickled with a feather, then the scene takes a bizarre turn in that Homer gets sawed in two......very wierd! But the tickle scene did occur in the commercial

Giantfan

If I'm thinking of the same commercial, it's not tickling.

The kid is pampering the family. Marge is getting a pedicure, Homer's getting a massage, etc.

Next Sunday there's going to be a 24 hour The Simpsons marathon, and in the last episode, Homer Simpson is going to come out of the TV and give me all of the royalties and rights to the show, and then we'll fly to the moon and eat champagne and drink a suckling roast. Get your camcorders ready!

Homer wouldn't do that!

(But I heard there was an episode where either Bart, Lisa, or Maggie is having a dream where Maggie is huge and tickling Bart and Lisa are getting tickled on the feet. But I'm not sure if it's true or not. I know there was a tickle scene with Bart where he was tickled no the fingers with one of those fluffy bug worms, and Lisa was tickled on the belly once by Homer.)

TheFactor said:
But I heard there was an episode where either Bart, Lisa, or Maggie is having a dream where Maggie is huge and tickling Bart and Lisa are getting tickled on the feet. But I'm not sure if it's true or not.

It's true, I saw it a long time ago, it happened when the Simpsons was a cartoon on the Tracey Ullman show back in the late 80's (I watched it, in fact). Bart and Lisa tickle Maggie's feet while she's in her crib, then later Maggie dreams she's a giant and is tickling the feet of Bart and Lisa as they lay in the crib (they look small/normal-sized). It's a great little scene, they're hysterical. :p

I still say Tracey Ullman got robbed by not getting a piece of the Simpsons financial dynasty. They started out as a segment on her show. The Simpsons would not have been what they are without the acting talents of Dan Castellenata and Julie Kavner (better or worse without them, none can say) and Tracey Ullman assembled that talent.

i think the episode does have tickling but not the whole family just homer and marge. cause i saw that commerical and that is what it looked like.

WOW, i take it this has just been played in America at the moment. I can't wait till this is over in England.

WOW This will be history making. For too long i have waited for this to happen. I cant wait till it gts over to England, or i can just wait for the clip to be posted.

EVERYONE FROM AMERICA! I expect a clip soon after the episode has aired.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back