• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heather Locklear "Tonite Show" clip.

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Does anyone know where I can get the legendary clip of Jay Leno tickling Heather Locklear's foot on the Tonite show? It used to be on the Celebrity Sole web site, under the Movie section, but they discontinued that section because of technical probelms.

Magic,

I believe I have the clip. In the past, it has been hard to send large clips by e-mail, but I will try if you send me your address.

ddd

Sharing Clips

OK friends--here's how I believe it needs to work in cases like these, so that one person isn't left doing all the work:

I sent the clip already to magic fingers. Magic--please send the clip to SerenaW. Serena--you send it to Boggiejoe...and so forth to all the folks who request it. Someone who gets the clip is obliged to send it to at least one other requester.

How does that sound? It seems like a workable, fair system to me. Myr--any comments?

I'm going out of town for a week so I hope you guys work it out.

dig dug dog

Triple D has a good point, if you get a clip, send it to others that have requested it. Timmy!!!! Livalie!!!!!

I'm the World's Biggest Idiot!

I want to apologize to Serena, BoggieJoe, BigBuffWolf, treydawg, & Tickle Stud, and of course Dig Dug Dog. I've been away for a couple days, so I haven't checked the Mainstream lists portion of the forum for a while. I just read all these requests for the Heather "Tonite Show Tickle" clip. Then I saw Dog's idea for one person to forward the clip to the next, and so on. So I'm supposed to send the clip to Serena. No problem, I thought. Anything to help out a fellow ticklefile. But when I went to my e-mail, the clip was no longer there! :confused: Every couple of days I delete a lot of my spam, junk e-mail & old messages . The only thing I can figure is I must've accidentally deleted the Heather clip. God, I'm so f@#&*ng stupid!:mad:
I've personally e-mailed dog to send me the clip again(I know triple D's a lot more computer literate than I am & still has the clip) As soon as he sends me the clip again, I'll immediately forward it to Serena, she can send it to Boggiejoe, etc., etc. Or maybe I can send it to everyone myself.
I'm really really sorry everyone!
:(
I've only been on this forum a month, & I'm already screwing up! I really feel awful about this! Hopefully Dog will get me the clip, as soon as he's back in town

To save on frustration...

...for all you guys who want this clip it is available in the video clips section on the main page. I believe Juggler is the one who has it posted. The link should still be active, if not I'm sorry. I got this clip the other day from that section. So to save all of you the begging and pleading just stop on by the clips section and nab it for yourself.

Just back from my trip and will be sending the HL clip to Magic (again ;)).

Obviously, if anyone can get it according to Cathoris's directions, go for it!

And to Magic...your good will and sincerity are definitely appreciated, but don't be so hard on yourself! Watch for the clip by Tuesday PM.

dig dug

Forwarded the clip

Thanks dog! You're a credit to ticklers everywhere! And to SerenaW, I just forwarded the clip to you. Let me know if you received it.

Heather File

dig dug dog said:
Magic,

I believe I have the clip. In the past, it has been hard to send large clips by e-mail, but I will try if you send me your address.

ddd
Do you have the full clip ?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back