• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

quickie

marcusb

Verified
So I was talking to a woman I hang around with at work. It was a Monday morning and we were just BSing and talking about what we did over the weekend. She mentioned a bunch of stuff and one of the things she mentioned was getting a pedicure. (When I walked up I noticed she was sitting with one foot under her leg and her bare foot was right on the edge of the chair.)

"A pedicure", I asked? "Did they use one of those scruby things on you to get them smooth?" Right before I asked the question she started answering an instant message to someone while still talking to me (her attention turned to the computer).

Oh, yes!, she gasped, that's the worst part. (still typing)

I glanced down and there's her fresh, cute little foot calling to me... so I asked, "So are they smooth now?" She's distracted and asks me, "Huh?" (still typing). So I reached down and started spidering my fingers on her foot and said, "So are your feet smooth now?". She jumped and burst into quiet giggles. She didn't move her foot or stop me but complained after a bit that she could not type "while I was doing that". I had stopped right as she said that so I asked, "Doing what? This?" and resumed tickling her foot. Again, she started giggling. "Yes. I can't type.", and leaned forward with her face almost touching the keyboard while a stream of giggles continued from her. I continued for a few seconds more then stopped and watched her recover. I finally commented, "My, they are smooth." She just looked over at me with a big smile and said, "Yep, I keep them that way."

What a cutie. :)

I enjoyed

your recant of that episode. I know in a lot of years I have had many more small tickle episodes of feet, ribs, knees, and legs than any long term tickling sessions. While the longer session would be fun, the older I get the less likely the longer ones are to materialize. I can more identify with one like this, so thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back