• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Xin - Prologue (m/f)

Wildtime

2nd Level Red Feather
WARNING: This story contains adult themes and sexual scenes--reader discretion is advised.

It’s been a while since I’ve actually written any fiction, so I decided to take my pen out for a spin to see how rusty I am (constructive criticism is appreciated). This story is the prologue to a story I’ve had rummaging through my mind for quite some time now. It’s set in mediaeval China during the reign of Emperor Xin (a.k.a. Qin, a.k.a. Chin) the first emperor of a united China.

Xin - Prologue (m/f)
By Wildtime

A year after assuming the throne, Emperor Xin had increased his realm ten-fold. Political rivals were eliminated; the neighboring kingdoms had been conquered; and the peasants were won over through land reforms and food programs. Now it was time for Xin to consolidate his armies and reap the spoils of victory.

From his fortress in the mountains, Emperor Xin sat, awaiting the presentation of the tribute. Draped across his lap was the lithe figure of one of his concubines. She lay face-down. Her wrists were bound over her head and attached to one end of the divan, while her calves were encased in a conjoined set of leggings. Her big toes were bound together and tied off to a small ring on the front of the leggings, pulling her soles taut. Other than that, she was naked…and from the waist down, so was the Emperor.

The concubine trembled in dreaded anticipation as fingers of Xin’s left hand traced the contours of her ribs, slowly travelling closer to her armpit. Adding to the discomfort, the right hand was lazily dragging a raven’s feather up and down her spine, occasionally exploring the sensitive areas of her neck. Finally, the Emperor drew tired of this little game and dug into her sides with his fingers.

Squeals and grunts transformed into screaming and laughter that echoed against the stone walls of the Great Hall, as she could no longer contain her protests. Abrupt changes in her pitch and tone aided Xin in locating the most ticklish areas on her slim torso.

In contrast, Xin remained silent--grinning with delight that the concubine’s plight was giving him.

Instinctually, the concubine squirmed in a desperate attempt to avoid the invasive fingers. However, as her body ground into his, this unintentional act of frottage only served to arouse the Emperor even further. As a result, Xin concentrated on her hypersensitive armpits and upper ribs to intensify the young woman’s thrashing.

“Please STOP, Your Highness, I can’t take it anymore!” the concubine pleaded, turning onto her back to face her attacker. Ignoring her protests, Xin began to trace the underside of her small breasts with his raven feather. Realizing her mistake, the concubine tried to flip back onto her stomach, only to be held in place with the Emperor’s free arm.

The feather traveled from breast to breast, exploring the circumference of each areola, spiraling inwards towards the nipple. Frantic laughter accompanied the slow orbit of pleasure and torment, enhanced by the gentle kneading of her lower ribs. It wasn’t until the concubine was too tired to arch and buck that the feather began to venture elsewhere.

A pause was given for the concubine to regain her breath before the feather tip plunged into her navel and began to swirl around. She had never experienced this before. It was a strange, but pleasurable intrusion that kindled an unexpected feeling within her. A warm sensation radiated out from the pit of her stomach. It wasn’t quite orgasmic in nature, nor was it really tickling, just bizarre.

Noting the bliss on his victim’s face, Xin decided to increase her euphoria. Gradually, he reduced the belly tickling and began stroking her outer labia. Initially, the concubine curled up defensively, with her thighs held against her diaphragm, but the gentle caresses slowly put her at ease. Eventually, she was content just to lay back and enjoy the Emperor’s ministrations.

Emperor Xin gently spread open her outer labia to stroke the inner lips with his feather, then began to massage the clitoris with his fingers. Soon the concubine was pleading. Following her body movements, he allowed her to determine how she was to be aroused. However, it wasn’t until he inserted a moistened finger into her vagina and began to stroke her G-spot that she finally achieved orgasm.

The concubine was sexually sated. Unfortunately for her, the Emperor was insatiable. He resumed the tickling with a gentle squeezing of her knees. Again she flipped over, this time onto her stomach, which only served to expose the back of her knees. Soon the concubine found out that the backs of the knees are just as sensitive as the armpits.

In an attempt to protect her knees, the concubine flexed her lower legs up towards her thighs. This allowed the Emperor to grasp a strap on the back of her leggings. Holding her feet in line with his face, Xin studied the small, slim profile; the smooth, unblemished soles; and the long toes and arch. His victim elicited a loud, prolonged shriek before succumbing to an uncontrollable fit of giggling as Xin drew his finger down the padded instep of her left foot. The concubine bucked and flailed in a frenzy of desperate action as the feather scratched underneath and in between her toes. Emperor Xin was unrelenting in his application of the feather, painting imaginary strokes up and down the length of her feet, tickling the top and sides of each foot, and exploring each and every minute detail of the concubine’s feet.

Fortunately for the concubine, she had already passed out.

the only constructive criticism i can give is its great , fantastic descriptions. more please its a great prologue. and i've always had an interest in old china having read the imperial woman written by pearl buck. keep up the good work its a terrific beginning.

isabeau :couch:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back