• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soulcalibur - Part Four: Seung Mina vs. Yunsung (Adult)

MrMacphisto

Level of Lime Feather
Due to popular demand, and in celebration of the upcoming release of Soulcalibur 3, here's part 4 of my series. It's been quite some time since last episode, but I hope you find that it was worth the wait. Anyway, scroll about halfway through the story if you want to get straight to the tickling.

By the way, Soulcalibur 3 comes out on PS2 on October 25th. It looks like it will be pretty good. Without further ado....

Soulcalibur – Part Four: Seung Mina vs. Yunsung

Yunsung stared at the strange contraption in the Kazamatsuri No Sato arena. The creaking of wood against wood in the windmill was rather distracting, but the young swordsman was used to it by now. He remembered that the last time he fought here was against the agile spear-wielding Kilik. Yunsung suffered a humiliating defeat against his opponent, since the speed of his dao was no match for the range of Kilik’s Kali-Yuga. As he contemplated how best to defend against his next and similar rival, a thumping sound on the floorboards a few meters away startled him from his thoughts.

Seung Mina subtly smiled at her surprised opponent. She wanted her family’s heirloom back from Yunsung, but she couldn’t help finding the young man attractive. She was a few years his senior, but she always had an appreciation for the swordsman’s speed and finesse. As she stepped forward, she stifled a few prurient images running through her mind. “It’s taken me quite some time to find you.”

Yunsung narrowed his eyes at his rival. “Yes, well… I’m glad we could arrange the meeting.” He also was attracted to the young warrior, and the billowing hanbok she was wearing flowed with the wind. The edges of her gown flapped around and revealed brief glimpses of her toned legs. He did his best not to glance at them as he walked towards her.

Seung’s grin became a bit more obvious as she spoke; she found his wariness cute. “I know we’re about to fight, but I thought we could share a few casual moments beforehand.”

Yunsung knew that Seung was a goodhearted woman, but past experiences had led him to become paranoid against all opponents, regardless of his history with them. He looked at the floor for a second and met her gaze again. “It’s been a long time, yes… but I know what I have to do. I’m going to get the Soul Edge no matter who gets in my way. I show no mercy to whoever chooses to fight me; I make no exceptions in this… including you.”

Seung’s smile had subsided as she heard these words. She could see that he faltered when he spoke the last two words, but his stubborn resolve was getting annoying. Couldn’t he think of anything other than that damn sword? She had witnessed other fighters grow obsessed with the infernal thing, but why did Yunsung have to follow in their footsteps? “Is that ALL you think about? Look, I just want the White Storm back. I had assumed that you just wanted to use it to fight Hwang, but then you left without returning it. Do you realize just how important that dao is to my family?”

“Then you should understand why I kept it and why I want the Soul Edge. Our country is facing a massive assault by Japan. If I get the Soul Edge and return home with it, I can defend Korea from those bastards!” Yunsung raised his sword in anger.

Seung blinked in awe for a few short moments. She admired his courage, but it was foolish to believe one sword could change the tide of battle. Even something as powerful as the Soul Edge was limited in its martial abilities. In the end, it would take legions of soldiers and clever strategy to defeat Japan. “You really think you can save Korea with that thing? Our future lies in the hands of our generals—not in some silly sword.”

“Well then, why are you so interested in it? I know why you’ve joined this tournament. You want it just as bad as me.” Yunsung slyly grinned.

Seung was taken aback by this remark. She too was seeking to retrieve the Soul Edge. Her motivations were admittedly similar, but ultimately, she wanted to destroy the sword. “Something as evil as the Soul Edge cannot be allowed to curse future generations. We have both seen the death and destruction this hideous artifact has caused. You know what it does to its wielder; as soon as you start to use it, it will consume your spirit, and there’s no telling what it will force you to do then.”

Yunsung turned away from his rival. It was true that Siegfried had already succumbed to its power and become the monster known as Nightmare. The young man was certain that he could fight the power of its evil with his will, but Seung’s words brought his side of the debate to a standstill. “You have your view, and I have mine. We really should get this duel over with.”

Seung nodded and lowered the point of her zanbatou. She watched as Yunsung carefully approached her. Their gazes were locked as the swordsman slowly strafed around his opponent. Seung had to compensate for this by turning in step with Yunsung. Her range gave her the advantage, but this line of movement lessened it.

Yunsung observed a slight uneasiness in Seung’s movement. Strafing while holding a sword was much simpler than while holding a heavy spear-like weapon. He knew that his best method of attack would involve a sudden strafe that would allow him to get in close combat with Seung. Once he cleared the range handicap he had, he would have the advantage.

Seung continued to carefully observe her opponent’s movement. She had an idea of what he was up to, but she feared her reaction time would not prevent him from sneaking closer to her. Suddenly, he changed direction in his strafe and ducked under her swing. She heard the ripping of cloth as Yunsung’s dao made a large tear in the edge of her hanbok. She brought her zanbatou back around to make a fierce swing downward on him, but he rolled out of the way and ripped another chunk out of her gown.

Yunsung backed away just in time to dodge another swing of her zanbatou. While keeping his guard up, he admired his handiwork for a moment. The front of her hanbok was split enough to show her legs, and the back of her gown drooped open enough to reveal a tight undergarment she wore that barely covered her firm buttocks. He laughed, but this caused him to sacrifice his chance at dodging his rival’s next attack.

Seung meant business; she wasted no time in entering her spinning spear attack. The blur of her zanbatou was hard to follow in its speed, and its blade snapped through Yunsung’s shoulder pads. She continued her spinning attack as the armor fell from his muscular torso.

Yunsung was now bare from the waist up, but he could see from the way Seung was looking at his impressive physique that this might be an advantage for him. He retreated a few feet back and concentrated on the rapid movement of her zanbatou. She was turning her weapon in a vertically counterclockwise motion, since she was left-handed. With lightning reflexes, he swung his dao at just the right moment and angle to cleave off the end of her spear.

Her opponent’s attack was so fast that Seung had no time to recover. Before she could switch to a different attack, Yunsung knocked what remained of her zanbatou out of her hands. Now disarmed, Seung was forced to dodge his attacks. She tripped him in a desperate attempt to gain some ground against her combatant.

Yunsung was caught off guard by Seung’s kick, and he tumbled to the floor. He managed to keep a grip on his dao, and he stood up again to make another slash at his rival’s hanbok. This attack tore open the front of her gown, exposing her legs and undergarment completely.

Seung felt a strong draft blow across her bare legs and against the thin undergarment she was wearing. She shivered in response, but she continued to kick at Yunsung. He was taking several painful hits from her, and she managed to kick the sword out of his hand.

Yunsung groaned in pain from some of the attacks he had received, and his dao flew across the arena after a particularly well-placed kick. It seemed that this battle would end in hand-to-hand combat. Seung made a high kick for his face, but the swordsman ducked it and grabbed hold of her ankle.

Seung was now in a very awkward position. She was standing on her left foot while Yunsung was holding her right leg up as far as she could stretch it. She was expecting him to push her over onto the floor, but he just kept her in this position. Her right leg twitched as she felt the fingers of his other hand stroking the backs of her calf and knee.

“Are you sure you don’t want to give up? I can hold you like this indefinitely. Eventually, your leg is gonna get sore.” Yunsung grinned as he touched the top of her foot.

Seung twitched again as her opponent’s fingers teased her sensitive skin. What was he doing? Why was he toying with her like this? “My legs are much stronger than your arms. Let me show you.” As she attempted to flex her leg out of his grasp, she felt her shoe slipping off.

Yunsung’s grip held Seung’s ankle firmly. She was trying very hard to wrench herself out of his hold, but the swordsman had grown very strong in his training. He decided to play with his rival some more by removing her shoe. Her slender, pale foot was flexing back and forth as he held her ankle. He gently touched the soft, white sole of her foot and watched as her round toes curled in response. “I’m giving you one last chance to surrender.”

Seung felt nimble fingers sliding across her sole and arch. She gasped and struggled harder. “No! Now, let me go, dammit!”

Yunsung could sense how vulnerable she was and deviously asked, “You’re not ticklish, are you?”

Seung froze in surprise: he wasn’t actually going to do that, was he? Despite being such an effective warrior, her ticklishness was a private weakness of hers. Before she renewed her struggles, she felt his fingers slowly tracing each of the wrinkles of her sole. She bit her lip and squinted, hoping that she wouldn’t let out a squeal. The corners of her mouth slowly turned upward as he tickled her arch. She tried her hardest not to lose control, but when Yunsung started to poke underneath her toes and rub them, she laughed loudly.

NOOOOOOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yunsung enjoyed observing Seung’s leg buck wildly as he tickled her foot. Her flexing foot gave him a few glimpses of her neatly-painted pink toenails. It surprised him that a warrior would bother with pedicures, especially one so ticklish. “Perhaps, you should reconsider my offer. I can do this all day. Given your reactions, I’d say you’ll only last for another few minutes.”

Seung continued laughing heartily as Yunsung wiggled his fingers all over her sole and toes. She made a few useless swipes at him, but she couldn’t bend far enough in this position to reach him. This would definitely be an embarrassing way to lose a match, so Seung tried to focus enough to subdue her laughter. Just as she was beginning to adjust to the ticklish sensations, she felt something warm slither along her sole and arch. She looked over at the swordsman to see him licking her sole and toes. The touch of his tongue was almost as ticklish as his fingers, but it also sent tingly feelings to her loins. As he nibbled and sucked her toes, she shrieked and shuddered.

OOOOOHEHEHEHHH PPPPPLLLEEEHEHEHEHHEEEZZZZ

Yunsung was quite pleased with how simply he had turned things to his favor. It was also nice that Seung’s foot tasted like ginger. She must’ve used some kind of lotion during her pedicure, and he decided to intensify her torture by slowly running his teeth down her slippery sole. He was rewarded with Seung’s howling laughter. Unfortunately, this move tickled her so much that she reflexively yanked her foot right out of his grasp as she fell over.

Seung’s butt smacked against the wooden floor. She had lost her balance after jerking out of Yunsung’s hold. For a few seconds, she caught her breath as the sensations on her right foot diminished. Before she could get up, the swordsman pounced on her and pinched her bare thighs. She squealed in laughter as his hands moved quickly along her thighs. She tried to grab his wrists, but he gripped her sides in response. Even through the material of her honbak, his flexing fingers teasingly goosed her sides. This was almost as bad as what he had been doing to her foot.

AAAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHHH

Yungsung smiled as he watched his red-faced rival spastically try to fend off his wandering hands. She had been laughing so hard that sweat was beading on her forehead, and tears ran down her cheeks. He had never guessed this beautiful woman would be so ticklish. Her feminine laughter was seriously turning him on, and he wanted her to give in to his torment. He slid his hands forcefully between her tightly clamped arms to reach her shaven pits. As his fingers grazed her underarms, she threw her head back in silent laughter.

Seung’s mind was totally clouded by the torturous touches all over her torso. Once Yunsung had reached her pits, she knew she was a goner. He could keep her in this hysterical state without her being able to defend herself. Yet, all these sensations had caused her womanhood to moisten. Her undergarment was pressed up against her nether lips. She had been attracted to Yunsung before, but now she hoped this battle would end with more than just a win or loss. Surprisingly, her opponent stopped tickling her. She breathed hard as she attempted to regain her composure, but then she felt the swordsman’s hand rubbing her loins.

Yunsung caressed Seung’s mound through her undergarment. He could feel her wetness and warmth. He gently traced where her lips were, and her hips trembled. She let out a soft moan and grabbed his wrist. She guided his fingers along her lips as her moans and sighs grew louder. Yunsung stared at her expression of longing: her eyes were closed and her breathing grew heavy.

Seung thrust her hips slowly in rhythm to each stroke of Yunsung’s fingers. As a lustful heat spread throughout her body, she felt the swordsman unbuttoning what remained of her hanbok. Cool air brushed against her tight stomach and supple breasts as he opened her dress. She let go of his hand and pulled him closer to her. He stopped rubbing her nether lips and breathed warmly on her brown, pointy nipples.

Yunsung slid up against the warrior’s damp undergarment. She was close to the edge, but he wanted to have a little more fun first. Without warning, he wiggled his fingers all over her tender ribs. Seung went into hysterics and tried to squirm out of his hands, but he drove her further into helpless laughter as he blew raspberries all over her quivering stomach.

WAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAHHH

Seung was going crazy with lust and ticklishness. She still was very horny from all of Yunsung’s teasing, but her ticklishness only frustrated her yearning body. Just as she thought she couldn’t take anymore, his hands moved from her ribs to her shapely breasts. He fondled each one as his tongue encircled each hardened nipple. She thrust her mound against the swordsman’s crotch. He was surely enjoying himself as well, given the firmness of his throbbing member.

Yunsung grunted in satisfaction as he felt the warrior’s warm mound against his manhood. He hungrily nibbled and sucked both of her nipples as she cried out in pleasure. After a few moments, he couldn’t resist it any longer and tore the frail undergarment from her loins and licked her mound. Her dark curls were neatly trimmed, and as he poked her lips tantalizingly with his tongue, he could taste her desire.

Seung was so hot now that her insides ached for release. Just as she was about to beg him to do so, she felt a strong, deep thrust inside of her. She instinctively wrapped her legs around him as he pounded back and forth. Euphoria washed over her body as the hairs of his chest tickled her sensitive breasts and nipples. Her wetness engulfed his manhood as she arched her hips.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNHHHHHHH

Yunsung groaned blissfully as his own climax shook his lover into more thrusts. As he slumped exhaustedly against her tan flesh, he gazed upon Seung’s reddened face. She laid flat against the wooden floorboards as her last wave of ecstasy left. Her hair was wet, and her slight smile hinted at the serene state of her mind. The swordsman slipped his hands under her and titillated her sweat-slicked back.

Seung giggled as her former opponent’s fingers found yet another ticklish spot on her body. It seemed that she was even more sensitive now. She was too tired to fend off his attacks and too relaxed to hold back her laughter. She felt him sit up and grab her left ankle. Throughout all of this, her left foot had remained clothed. As expected, Yunsung flipped the slipper off with a flick of his hand as she opened her eyes.

“I suppose I won, huh?” The swordsman had a wily grin.

“And why is that?” Seung sat up and wiggled her toes at his face.

“Because if you don’t think I have, I can always continue.” Yunsung playfully licked her arch as Seung’s brows rose in anticipation of more torture….

TO BE CONTINUED

amazing story and so erotic. i'm wondering however what sort of creature is Nightmare? and how did the sword turn him into this creature? is it in back stories somewhere? you write very descriptively and i like how you blend fighting with tickling. cant wait for your next installment.

isabeau

By the way, Nightmare is a knight that was possessed by the Soul Edge, which is a giant demon-inhabited sword. It is extremely powerful, but it possesses whoever wields it. I'm not sure about the whole Soulcalibur storyline, but I think Soulcalibur 3 (the upcoming video game) sets up a plot where Nightmare is able to expel the demon from his body, but it possesses his armor instead.

any chance you could give us some links to pictures of the charactors in the stories for us that don't play the game?

No prob at all... Some people on Wikipedia did an excellent job of detailing each character... Seung Mina: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seung_Mi_Na

This was the outfit she was wearing in this story: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:SC2MinaCostume3p.jpg

Yunsung: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Yun_Sung

The outfit he was wearing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:SC2YunsungCostume2p.jpg

The graphics have really improved with the new game. This is the Soulcalibur 3 website: http://soulcalibur3.namco.com/

That's what I'm talkin' bout!

That story definitely kicks ass. Keep em coming (no pun intended). Also, if you haven't done it yet, could you write a couple of fics about Sophia and Cassandra. They are smoking hot for computer generated women. Later.

i like the style of writing you have and i'm going back and reading each and every story you have written. although i am not familiar at all with video games i can get the drift of the stories, due to how descriptive and informative you are in describing certain things. keep up the good work .

isabeau :wavingguy

hmm

Well i'm for Siegfried/Knightmare teaming up with Taki against a common foe :p

Hmmm... I'll make a note of that, Darth Vegeta. My plans for the next part involve Kilik and Xianghua duking it out.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back