• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWE Lita vs Stacey

morefeatherz

TMF Poster
WWE Lita vs Stacy

This is my first try at a wrestling story. Hope you like it.

LITA VS STACY

Matt Hardy wiped the sweat from his body as he tossed his shoes in his gym bag. He had just lost a grueling ladder match against Edge and now he had to face the consequences.

“I can’t believe I lost that match.”, he thought. “I’m no longer on RAW.”
His thoughts were interrupted with laughter.

“That’s right. Pack your bags and leave you little twerp. You will never be the man I am. Deal with it.”

Edge laughed as he slammed his locker door shut and tossed his gear over his shoulder. “Lita is all mine now.”

As he reached the hallway Matt sat down on a nearby couch and placed his face in his hands. He remembered the times he and Lita had spent together and all the tag matches they had won – and lost together. The key word was ‘together’. Now it was gone. All he had left was the memories.

He then felt the presence of another visitor approaching. He was hoping it wasn’t Edge still bragging and carrying on about his win. Then again, part of him was really hoping it was Edge. He would settle it again. This time outside the ring.

“Hi Matt. I watched your match out there. You guys really put on a great show.”

It was the soft voice of Stacy Keibler. A welcomed surprise. She sat next to Matt and gently placed her hand on his knee.

“Look. Lita is a nice girl I’m sure. In time she will come to her senses. I’m sure this thing with Edge is just a phase she’s going through.”

“Eh..”, Matt’s voice tapered off. He didn’t want to offend Stacy or seem rude. He knew she was only trying to help. “You know.. we always had fun as kids.”, Matt smiled. “We would chase each other around, grab each other, play wrestle.. you know.. slap and tickle fights.. Lita was soo ticklish. Those were great times.”

“And you will always have those times.” Comforted Stacy. “I’m sure things will change.”

Suddenly their conversation was interrupted.

“Hanging around with losers – again.” Laughed Lita. “Wipe your nose, pack your bags and leave RAW. Edge is my man now. Deal with it.”

“I’m sure Teddy will sign you for Smackdown.”, smiled Stacy.

“That’s right. Listen to the little diva.” Lita smiled as she tossed her feiry red hair towards Stacy. “At least she’s good for something.”

“What’s that supposed to mean??!!” Stacy fumed as she stood up and faced Lita. “You wanna start someth-“

“Ladies! Ladies!! Pleease!”, Matt stood between them.

“If I were you I would listen to him.” Smirked Lita.

“Slut!”, responded Stacy.

“Girls please! Settle it in the ring!”

“That’s a good idea. No.. that’s a great idea!”, smiled Lita. “Just be sure to teach her at least a few moves first.”

Grabbing a throw pillow from the couch Stacy tossed it in Lita’s direction.

“Probably has more punch than you.” Laughed Lita as she deflected it away. “I have an interview. I’d love to kick your ass right here, right now, but unfortunately I just don’t have the time. But I will. Soon.”

“Ooh what did you ever see in her??!!”, fumed Stacy as she turned away.

Matt shook his head for a moment and the sound of the mic on stage grabbed his attention to the nearby curtain.

“That’s right. I challenge Stacy in the upcoming pay-per-view. But not in one of those ‘bra & panties’ matches. I’m talking real wrestling. I don’t think she even knows what wrestling is. She wouldn’t know a wrist lock from a wrist watch. Haha.” Lita smirked.

Stacy made her way on stage and accepted the challenge. “Oh I challenge you alright Lita. You want a supposed ‘real’ match?” The crowd popped and cheered in anticipation. “How about.. “Stacy paused and went face to face with Lita.. “Hell.. in a cell” A loud thunderous applause erupted.

“Oh hahaha! Make me laugh!!”.. “You and what Diva??!” laughed Lita. “You and rest of the beauty queen bubblegum divas around here don’t know what wrestling is. Maybe it’s time you found out.”

“Now see.. I have a problem with that.”..

Lita turned around quickly to see Trish Stratus standing behind her. “I do know something about wrestling. I’m wearing a belt, remember?” Trish smiled as she tapped the gold belt around her waist. “Let me read it for you.. WWE Women’s Champion.”, smiled Trish.

“Ok. Ok. You are right.” Lita lifted her hands and gestured for Trish to calm down. “Since this is between myself and Stacy.. how about you be special referee? Nothing would be better to have you forced to count 1-2-3 and make me a winner.”

“No problem.” Smiled Trish.

“You heard it folks! Live on pay per view! Hell in a cell match between Lita and Stacy Keibler with Trish Stratus special referee!!”

The cameras panned the backstage areas as the match was drawing near.

“Are you crazy?!”, Matt asked Stacy as she finished lacing up her boots. “I mean.. no disrespect Stacy.. but Lita is one hell of an athlete. She’s a former women’s champion and one of the most versatile competitors in the WWE.”

“It’s ok Matt.” Stacy placed her hand on his shoulder. “It’s ok.”

“Stacy.. this is crazy.. let me call it off.. Lita will embarrass you out there..”

“Matt.” Stacy glared in his eyes and smiled. “It’s ok.”

Stacy then opened the door and turned one last time to her friend. “Thanks for your concern but I have to do this.”

The cameras panned the backroom and found Lita’s dressing room. She too was preparing her gear for the match. A man’s hand softly rubbed her back and the voice of Edge could be heard. “You still want me to do it baby?”

“Oh yeh. Remember the plan?”

“Oh yeh.” The voice responded.

A loud wave of boos and profanities blurted out across the coliseum.

“DING DING DING!!!”

“Ladies and gentlemen!! The next match is scheduled for one fall.. and will be a HELL IN A CELL match..

The music of ZZ Top’s “Legs” rocked the arena as Stacy Keibler appeared on the runway.. she was wearing a blue and white sleeveless top and dark blue short shorts. She smiled and waved to the fans as she made her way to the ring. She then paused to do her signature entrance of slowly entering between the ropes.. cheers and whistles filled the arena..

As the crowd settled down, the arena blasted Lita’s theme song. She appeared on the runway and laughed at Stacy before making gestures of Stacy being unconscious. Lita was greeted with a blast of boos and groans and a few paper cups being thrown in her direction..

And special referee.. TRISH STRATUS!!

The crowd erupted again as Trish’s theme song blasted. Trish appeared on the runway pausing for a moment and placing her hands on her hips. She had the WWE Women’s Championship belt around her waist. She smiled at both contestants and waved to the fans..

Trish waved to the announcer’s table and signaled for the bell..

Both Stacy and Lita approached with caution with Lita making the first move. She grabbed Stacy in a collar elbow tie up and forced her into the nearby corner. She then slapped Stacy and stepped backwards as her opponent rubbed her cheek. Stacy then rushed Lita and Lita quickly sidestepped and tripped her. She laughed as Stacy met canvas..

Boos began to erupt from the crowd..

Lita then kicked Stacy in the head and followed up with an elbow on her back. She then picked her up and flung her towards the steel cage..

Stacy hit head first and stumbled backwards. Lita quickly covered.. 1.. 2.. Stacy kicked out! She punched Lita in the stomach before delivering a DDT!

The move surprised even Trish as she smiled and stepped backwards now realizing this might be a match afterall..

Matt was watching backstage and somehow felt this was all his fault.

Stacy then mounted Lita and began wailing on her head. Lita pushed her off and returned the favor. Both women were now pulling hair and clothes.. Stacy pulled at Lita’s top and ripped it off leaving only her bra! Lita was now embarrassed as she realized this was turning into a bra and panties match afterall! She returned the favor and tugged at Stacy's top as well until it ripped off. Now both women were wearing bras. They both huffed and breathed heavily as they stared at each other..

Trish realizing what had happened turned to the crowd. She then removed her top as well! The crowd erupted in cheers and whistles and pandemonium!!

The excitement was soon turned to boos as Edge made his way to the ring. He pushed the door security out of the way and bolted into the ring. He quickly pushed Trish Stratus to the mat and grabbed Stacy, motioning for Lita to kick her. Lita obliged and began a series of kicks to Stacy’s midsection while Edge was holding her arm in the air. Edge then dropped Stacy and kicked Trish in the head ensuring she remained out of the way. The arena was drowned in boos and items being tossed at the cage.

Matt had seen enough! He ran to the cage and tried to enter only to be greeted by the thud of the steel door! Edge laughed as Matt fell backwards on the steel steps. He then resumed his attack on Stacy and was holding her as Lita was slapping and kicking her..

Suddenly the music of Vince McMahon blasted the speakers. Vince made his way to the runway with a mic.. “Hold it. Hold it right there!!”..

The crowd went silent as the music continued..

“Cut the music!.. I’m Vince McMahon and nobody.. I mean.. NOBODY ruins one of my pay per views damn it!” He then pointed at the ring and gave a look that could melt the steel cage..

“EDGE. Leave the arena. Leave the arena right now.. or YOU’RE FIRED!!”

The area erupted with cheers again as Edge made gestures of disbelief but realized he had no choice.

“MATT. MATT HARDY. Get backstage right now or YOU’RE FIRED!!”

Matt stood and wiped his mouth and head as he listened to the words. He slowly made his way backstage.

Vince then smiled.. “Now then. Trish, are you ok?”

Trish shook her head and shrugged as she regained her senses. “I’m ok”, she motioned.

“Good. Now in the interest of fairness.. and we must be fair.. I will appoint a second referee.. my daughter.. STEPHANIE McMAHON!!”

Cheers and whistles filled the arena as Stephanie made her way down the runway. She smiled to the crowd and waved as she weaved between the ropes.

Vince then told Stacy and Lita this was now a ‘submission match’ and there would be two referees to make sure there was no confusion. His music began to play as he returned backstage and Stephanie signaled for the match to restart.

Lita grabbed Stacy with a hip toss and stomped at her hair as Stacy groveled on the mat. She then tossed Stacy out of the ring and wiped her hands together.

Stephanie looked at Trish as Lita grabbed the microphone. Stephanie then went to the cage door and placed a thick chain with a padlock around it. Lita smiled as she knew now that no one would enter the cage to interfere.

Lita then went outside the ring to see Stacy just beneath the ring apron. As she leaned down to grab her, Stacy swung something from beneath the ring! It was a small wooden box! She then struck Lita over the head again and yet again in the midsection. As Lita fell forward Stacy grabbed her by the hair and tossed her back into the ring. She kept on her opponent with kicks to the stomach before delivering a famous ‘Stacy kick’ that knocked Lita near unconsciousness.
Stacy then dragged Lita over to the corner and opened the wooden box.

“Wait. Wait.. something’s not right here.” Intervened Stephanie as she grabbed the nearby mic from the mat. She stopped Stacy and looked over at a Trish. A near deafening chorus of Boos filled the arena at Stephanie’s interference. Stephanie then dropped the mic and said.. “I have to get my top off too!” She then peeled off the referee shirt to reveal a snug fitting t-shirt underneath! The crowd went crazy with cheers and whistles and chants of ‘Take it off! Take it off! Take it off!” Stephanie responded with smiles and gestures of Stacy to continue..

A limp Lita could do nothing as Stacy opened the box to produce two pair of handcuffs. She proceeded to cuff Lita to the ropes then sat on her legs to render Lita helpless. Stacy then grabbed the mic and placed it up to the Lita..

“Do you really think I’m going to submit to you??!”, snarled Lita. “I’ve wrestled men before and never submitted. What are you going to do? Beat me to unconsciousness?”

“Oh no dear.. something much worse.”, smiled Stacy. “I’m going to.. tickle you.” Stacy grinned as her fingers began to dance along Lita’s armpits.

“OHoh hoah hahaa haha hee hehe haha HAHAHAA!” Stop it Stacy! This isn’t wrestling!! OHOHA HAHAHAHAHHA HAHAA HAHAHA HAAA!!”
“You’re right. It’s much more fun! Tickle tickle!” Stacy continued to dance her fingers up Lita’s ribs and just under her arms.

“OHOH OHAAH HAHA HAA hehehe hahah HA HAHAHA!! (gasp!) OHOH OHAHAHAAA!! Stoohhahaha stoop it!! OHOAH HAHAHAH HAAA!!”

Lita began pulling at her wrists realizing she was cuffed to the ropes and wasn’t going anywhere. All she could do was watch Stacy smile and hear her taunts..

“Coochie cooochie cooo!” Stacy kept tickling Lita’s ribs and armpits for a few more minutes before stopping.. “That’s right.. catch your breath. You’re going to need it to submit!”

“NEVER NEVER! OHOAHOHAHA HOHAHAHAHA HAHAH HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHAA HAHAA!! STOOOPHOAHHA HAHAHA HA!! STOP IT! STOP IT! OHOHAOA HAHAHAH HAHA!!!!”

“Tickle tickle. Laugh for me Lita! Tickle tickle! Tell everyone you will be my slave! Tickle tickle. You ready to submit? Tickle some more.”

“No No please Stacy! OHOH HOHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAA!! Don’t tickle me! I can’t stand it!” HAHAHHAH HAH AH HAHAA!!”

Stacy stopped to readjust the mic and make sure Lita was still securely cuffed to the ropes. She also did it to give Lita time to realize her situation.

Lita slumped in the corner, looking up at Stacy and seeing Stephanie and Trish standing behind her. Far in the background she could see the door secured with the chain and padlock, realizing no one could save her. “Please.. aren’t you going to do something?” Steph! Trish! Do something!!”

“Hmm, ok if you insist!” Trish began to remove Lita’s shoes and held her ankles tight. Lita wriggled and squirmed but could go nowhere. “No no! You wouldn’t!!”

“Here you go Stephanie.” Stacy handed Stephanie a feather. As Steph showed the feather to the crowd they went wild with anticipation! Lita squirmed as much as she could but with Stacy on her legs and Trish holding her ankles she couldn’t do much.

“Tickle tickle!”, grinned Stephanie as she began dancing the feather on Lita’s soft soles. “Coochie cooochie!”, teased Stacy as she resumed on her armpits.

Lita was now squirming, wriggling and trying her best to resist. All she could do was laugh..

“OHOOHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA!! PL-PLEEASEE!! OHOAH OHAAHAH HAHAHA HAHAH HA HA HA HA HA HAA HAA HAAAA!! SSTOOOPPP!! OHOAH HAAHAH HAA HAA HAA HA HAA HAA HAAAA!!”

“Not a chance.” Answered Stacy as she dug into her ribs and tickled even harder. “Tickle tickle. How about these abs? Ticklish there are we? Hahah!”

“OHOAH OHAOHA HA HAHAH HAHA!! NO NOOO!! OHOAHOHAHAHAHA HAHAHAAAAA!! NO NO STOOP!! OHOAH OHAOHA HAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAAA!!

Stacy then got off of Lita’s legs and watched as Stephanie continued tickling her helpless feet. “Having a good time down there? Hahaha haha!”

“OHOAHOHA HAHA HAHAHAHAH HAHAA HAHA HA HAA HAAA HAA HAAA HAA HAHAAA HAAA!!” Lita screamed in laughter. All she could do is wiggle and laugh and look up at Stacy who was laughing at her. This is was so humiliating!

Trish Stratus now straddled Lita and eagerly tickled her ribs and tummy.. “Tickle tickle tickle tickle!!” All Lita could do was laugh..

“OHOAH HA HAHAHA HAHAH HAHA HAHOHAOHAHAA!! PLEEEASE TRISH!! OHOAH HAAAH HOAHAHA HAHAHA HAA HAHAA HAHAHA!!”

“Please? You don’t have to beg.. I WANT to keep tickling you! HAHAHA!”

Now Trish was laughing at her and Stephanie was tickling her poor feet to death. Stacy had made her way behind her in the ring corner. She then felt Stacy’s fingers digging into her armpits from behind!

“OHOAH OHAOHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HAHA HAHAHA HA HA HAHAA HAHAH AOHOAH OAHHAAA!! (gasp!) OHOAH OHAOHAHAHAOHOAH HAOHAHAHAH HAHA HAHA!! OHOAHAOHAHAH!!”

Stephanie then stopped tickling her feet and stood up. She grabbed the mic and watched as Stacy had an idea. She took some rope from the box and tied Lita’s legs apart, securing one to each side to the ring rope. Stacy then prompted Stephanie and Trish to each tickle a foot while she would work over his sides, ribs and armpits.

Lita knew what they were going to do but could do nothing. She wiggled and squirmed as Trish and Stephanie made their way to her helpless feet. She giggled as they began to lightly tickle up and down her soles.. then Stacy dug into her sides!

“OHOHAOHOAOHAOHAAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAA!! WAAAHH!! OHOAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! WAAAAHHA HAAA HAHAHAA!! STAAOOHOHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAA!! STOOPPP!! OHOAHOAHAHAHHA HAHAHA HAHAA HAAHA HAAAAAA!!!”

Lita was laughing hysterically. She then realized the ultimate humiliation. She had been reduced to her bra and panties by Stacy If the girls kept it up Lita was about to wet herself.. in front of millions on pay per view!! And she couldn’t do a thing about it!!

“OHOAH OHAOHAHAHAHA HAH HAOHOAH HAHAHA HAHAH HAHA HA HAHAHAH AHAHA!! OK OK OK!!! I GIVE!! I GIVE!! OH HAHA HAHAHAHA!! I GIVE!!! OHOHAHOAHOHAHAHAHAH HAHAH HAHA HAH AHAAAAAA!!!”

DING DING DING!!

“And you’re winner is.. STACY KEIBLER!” announced Stephanie. Trish had stopped the tickling but Stacy kept at her armpits. “Tickle tickle tickle tickle!!”

“OHOHAOHOHAHAHAHOHAOAHAHHA!! I GAVE UP!! I GAVE UP!! I SUBMIT!! PLEEASE STOP!!! OHOHOAHOAHHAAH HOAHAHHAA HAHAHAH HAH OHAOHAHA HOAHAHHAAHHAHAHAA HAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!”..

Too late. A wet puddle soaked Lita’s panties as she melted in helpless laughter. It was the ultimate humiliation at the hands of Stacy.

The crowd went crazy with cheers and applause as Trish, Stacy and Stephanie each raised their arms while Lita could only look on. Trish took the key from the box and began to unlock the cuffs from Lita. An embarrassed Lita grabbed her ripped top and tried to cover her wet stain.

As she made her way up the runway, she was met halfway by Matt Hardy. Lita was a tickled mess. She was wet, exhausted and had tears down her cheeks. She looked at Matt and said “Do something!!”

Matt looked at the trio of devious ticklers in the ring. Stacy winked at Matt. He then grabbed a mic and then turned to Lita. “Remember when we were kids and you were always so ticklish?”.. Lita was silent in response.

“Deal with it.”

The crowd erupted with cheers and chants of “Tickle! Tickle! Tickle!”

Words that would now haunt Lita for the remainder of her career.

Last edited:
brilliant story i have always loved steph and lita and am glad to see them both in this story

now you gotta do a second part where its flip flopped and stacy gets the tickling. :D

Pretty good, the only thing that could have been better is that Stacy could also have been tickled, i.e. it was a bit one sided, these types of stories are always better when both girls are tickled, but still a well written story.

Thanks for the encouragement guys! If anyone is interested I may write another with Stacy getting tickled. Thanks again.

Great story!
Really good match idea and conclusion.
Love WWE Diva's.....

I'd love a story where Trish is hog-tied and tickled senseless.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back