• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Train tickle (non-fiction!)

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
Last summer, I happened to witness an immensely enticing tickling scene: I was sitting alone in a train compartment for 6 people when three young ladies (in their early twenties) entered. From their conversation, it was quite easy to conclude that they were students of medicine at the local university. The topic of their lecture that day seemed to have been 'Shiatsu' (foot reflex zone massage). The girl sitting on the other side took off her shoes, placed her foot in the lap of her friend at my side and asked her to try it on her.

For a while, her foot received a thorough massage while the doctor-to-be explained what internal organ she was treating now. All the while, the recipient continued to giggle, and suddenly shouted: 'Watch out, I'm so ticklish there!' The massager grinned, took hold of the ankle and began to tickle in earnest. The third girl grabbed the other ankle, and together they tickled the hell out of their victim. Her face became red-hot, and she was guffawing piteously, although she was careful not to get too loud. She had very pretty feet, about size 6 or 7, bare, with exactly the kind of long toes I like so much.

I sat there like paralyzed, unable to avert my eyes from the tickling. After wrestling with my courage for a while , I decided to throw in a tickle myself, but just then the exhausted victim was released and pulled her feet under her body. Too late!!! :dropatear

Still, a helluva scene to eyewitness! Man, I rode the train every day for nine months and never saw anything like that. Next time bring a camcorder, just in case ;)

Wow!!! Great story!!!!

I've had a couple of good train stories, including a very, very bizzarre story involving my ex-ex girlfriend...I posted it a while ago, but I might dig it up to go with this one.

What did the girl herself look like?

I just reread it again.....great story, Hal!!! This was in Germany, yes?

"And the Train won't stop rollin'...no way to slow down."

:D

"And the Train kept a'rollin' all night long"

:cool2:

"Drivin that train, high on cocaine" ...umm...fits the trend...right? :p

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back