• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

History of my best tickle session (true,mf/f)

Kylrad

TMF Regular
Once again I went through the pics from my girlfriend's 2 on 1 tickle torture, that I published a few weeks ago and I thought that session and the things that led to it are good material for a story. In the past I used to right a lot of fiction stories which some cosidered to be fine, so I thought it's time to end the 2 year-old break I had in writing after celebrity fictions had stopped to be appealing to me. Especially since I have such a good topic. So, here it is, I'm wiritng it here in the "new thread window" so it may include some spelling mistakes. That's the only way to make it as real as it can be, without any confabulation.

Introduction

Me and Anna have been together for 2,5 years now. We met at a party and soon became a couple. After a half a year of relationship I confidentially mentioned I have a foot-fetish, first by playfully taking her socks off everytime I could or asking when she would wear sandals, later by touching her feet, insisting that she painted her toenails and fianlly simply telling the truth. At first Anna was shy about them as they were just very petite girl's feet, perfectly shaped but not not given as much attention as the other parts of body were. After she learned the truth about me, she quickly changed her attitude and very soon her feet turned into what they are now. As for tickling, our tickles where first playful on a prak bench or at home but they would only happen when we were fully dressed and lasted very short. However one day I poked Anna, who I like to call Angel, and attacked strong enough to make her crave for revenge. She attacked me vigorously, I shrieked and started tickling back but she tickled well enough to make me jump and wriggle uncontrollably. This allowed me to say half-seriously "if you want to tickle me like this, you'd better tie up, I don't want to hurt you". First she didn't take it seriously but after I repeated it a few times, she said OK and the next time she wanted to tickle me back, she had a piece of tape to tie my hands with. I had to teach her a few knots and soon she tied my hands above my head, quite efficiently. I didn't hide I wanted to be tied up which surprised her but just a little bit. My first tickling with bondage was just a few minutes long and not severe. But fun. This way, I, a WANNABE-TICKLER without any past experience had my first real tickling experience as a ticklee. After Anna released me I told her the truth: that tickling was a huge turn on for me, especially when I'm doing it on a tied-up victim. She thought it was fun. Anna doesn't really take it sexually, she admitted to have tickle-fought her previous boyfriends and found bondage a good facility. She also allowed me to get revenge. The tape she used on me was thin, to thin not to hurt during tickling so for her own first tickle session I bought a long piece of soft blue rope. I first really tickled her a little over a year ago when we stayed in my camping house for one week on holidays. A simple hogtie we used to call "the little spider" turned out to be a very cool bondage device. Anna must have taken to it and the first pictures of her feet in bondage I ever published were right from that tickling-session. Of course I also had my turn in our "little spider"... We both remember that stay and we've practice tickling regularily since then, often taking some photos of Anna's bound feet or clips of our (mainly mine) torture...

First pictures...

We decided to publish photos of Anna being tied up and occasionally tickled. Without faces visible. In spite of that they were successful and the feedback was excelent. One guy wrote to me he would like to come and help me tickling Anna so that we could take pics of actual tickling happening not of th preparations or first touches. I said "no way" but told Anna about it. First she was disgusted, but then she said "no way for that guy, but 2 on 1 tickling would be lots of fun" and mentioned that her female friend from high-school would tickle her sides on the breaks and that she was really excelent in that... Possibly even better than I was! Well, I had to give her a try. It was April 2005.

Magda gets recruited

At first she was reluctant. She heard of us publishing pics of Anna's feet as she was her best friend and she would often confide to her. She asked if we were going to take photos, we said yes, but promised not to show her face as at all. Then she said OK and said she hoped we would be pleased with her help. And God we were :)

THE TICKLING

It took a few months to find right time for our tickle-session. We wanted to go to my camping house once again, firstly because we had some precious tickling-memories from there, secondly because we wanted to tickle Anna as hell and didn't want anyone to disturb us. Finally in September, at the end of our holidays we wen to the lake where my house was. The school vacances where over, only the students were still free so the houses around were mostly empty. That was just what we needed. The weather got cold yet and the house was even colder so we settled in one room with two beds we joint together and almost didn't move from there. Anna spent most time by the heat fan where she would warm her socked feet up. For some reason she didn't allow me to touch her feet then ;). Not yet... We had a few glasses of wine, we talked a little bit and as our mood got warmer we rought up the subject of tickling which was the main reason we came there...

First we prepared the bed for tickling. First we tied to pieces of rope with leather ankle-cuffs to the feet of the bed. Meanwhile Anna was dressing up. She came in wearing a tight navy blue t-shirt and black panties. She was already barefoot with her sized 37(european) feet perfectly pedicured like usually and her pretty legs completely bare. She's a petite girl, about 160cm tall, very slim with very long hair. She stood and look at the bed and seemed a little uptight even though she did it so many times before. Soon she decided that allowing herself to be strapped in was the best way to get over the fear. And so we attached Anna to the ropes and cuffs. She was sitting up with her legs in front of her and her feet hanging just beyond the edge of the bed. We playfully attacked her upperbody. She couldn't run away so she only fought with her hands. We decided that's innacceptable. I sat behind her and made her lay on her back. She submissively raised her hands above her head and we cuffed them together with leather wrist-cuffs and a keychain behind my back. This way she was lying on the bed with her legs spread and hands tied behind me as I was sitting over her head. I could look straight into her eyes which I really loved, her every facial expression was visble for me. She made an innocent facial expression and looked so cute that I had to move myself closer to the head of the bed to stretch her body a little bit and make her even more vulnerable. The ropes holding her feet strained so did her body. Her armpits were completely exposed. Magda took place by Anna's tummy. We both gave her a kiss on her brow before the tickling started (I don't know why but kissing the victims brow is essential for me) and then it began. Anna only managed to remind Mada th safeword which was "cactus" and said that we should stop when we see she's unable to say the whole word. We knew it before so without paying much attention to it we attacked. I digged into Anna's armpits while Magda used her unique technique on Anna's belly and ribs. Loud laughter filled the whole room, there was no place for light giggling :) the first touches were strong. The first "ca...ca...cac...cactus" appeared after just 40 seconds. We stopped to look at her with dissaproval and resumed tickling without warning. After the first sensations we gave her we got lighter to produce constant laughter. It worked. Anna broke out into laughter, not screaming that much but looking at me in the cutest way. She was helpless. I moved back even more and we propped her waist on a pillow so her tummy was flexed and vulnerable. Later she said it hurt a little bit when I stretched her so much but actually I think that was the least severe sensation she was feeling then :D. After about 3 minutes we gave her another break. She was catching her breath for a while but was satisfied. The only thing she didn't like was having her hands bound behind me. It hurted her. We promised we would change it if she could stand another 2 minutes of more intense tickling without using safeword. She clinched her teeth and closed her eyes and once again we digged into her upperbody, this time concentrating on her tummy and ribs with me occasionally tickling her breasts hidden under cute white bra under her t-shirt. This time the dominating sounds were screams and finally she was reduced to silent laughter. I am probably to merciful but I couldn't keep tickling when my victim had problems catching enough breath so we made a break once again. I released her hands and secured them again, this time with ropes to the feet of the bed. Fully spread eagled Anna told us she was suffering more than ever but she said it with a smile on her face so we proceeded to tickling her whole body. I took care of the feet which were safe so far. The upperbody belonged exclusively to Magda now. Anna's feet were restless and my every touch made them wriggle even more. I haven't thought of effective toe-bondage method so I had to use one hadn for holding the tickled foot still. Anna locked her toes in the cutest way and tried to keep them like that as long as she could. But soon my tickling broke her will and I had easy acces to her toes. While Magda restlessly tortured Anna's upperbody perfectly knowing when to give her a break I slipped my tongue in between Anna's toes and slowly sawed it back and forth alternating between various toes. Later I changed my method. I left Anna's right fooot alone to let it dry and moved to the leeft one. First I scratched its sole with my nails, later used a haribrush which made Anna scream even louder than during upperbody tickling and a spiked wristband visible in the photos. The wristband was just as effective as te brush so I decided to attack both feet, one with brush and one with the wristband. Later came the toothbrush, unfortunatelly not an electric one but worked gret too. It worked in between her toes and even on the tops of feet! It probably was the longest part with constant laughter as tickling Anna's feet makes her laug like mad but let her take it for longer! With frequent short breaks we tickled her for the next 20 minutes with Magda on the upperbody and me on the feet. However the final attack was to come. Magda underrated the lower part of Anna's stomach. We had to lower her panties a little bit to uncover the flesh and we digged 20 fingers into it. I ocassionally attacked her groin which would make her squeek for a short moment and then moved down to her thighs. I haven't heard Anna screaming so loud before. We blew some raspberries on her tummy, tickled her sides and armpits, came back to lower stomach and finally both gave her a hug. Altogether the tickling was about 40 minutes long. Anna was exhausted and she increasingly often reduced to silent laughter. After the end of the main torture we left her bound for the next 15 minutes and lightly teased her by stroking her tummy, feet and armpits. In the end we released her hands and had another bottle of wine. Her feet remained bound for the rest of the evening and I tried to drink from a glas glass she held between her toes. We toasted a perfect session and plegded for girls' revenge on me, however the next day there wasn't enough time for it. But next year it' certain I will find myself on the tickle bed :)

Nice Story Kylrad. I'm intrigued, who makes Anna laugh the hardest, you or Magda.

Most time Anna was laughing hardest when Magda did her job. However the reason for that was that Magda was tickling her tummy- the most hysterical spot while I concentrated on feet. When I got her upper-body Anna was the most hysteric during the whole session so I suppose I would make her laugh harder if we were to enter a competition, lol.

And one more piece of info about Anna's feet. Yesterday when I suddenly attacked them locking her ankles under my arm she was the loudest ever and she admitted she had never felt such an intense tickling sensation before :) I also tickled her upperbody yesterday and the reactions were great but not nearly as good as during foot-tickling. They were just normal. I don't have and idea why it was like that but was unbelievably cute :)

Kylrad said:
Yesterday when I suddenly attacked them locking her ankles under my arm she was the loudest ever and she admitted she had never felt such an intense tickling sensation before... I don't have and idea why it was like that but was unbelievably cute
Most of my long-term 'lees (girlfriends/ex-wife/etc.) were the same way. I mean ticklishness in one area or another might vary some from one time to another. I think at least in part that it's a matter of what's going on in their mind at the time.

Thanks for posting your tale. It triggered memories of some past tickling episodes I had with my ex. (I have posted them here before, but it was fun remembering them.) :wavingguy

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back