• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The amk714 thread!

amk714

Level of Blueberry Feather
In honor of my 5,000th post (and to satisfy my ego :p) I'm creating this thread. All you have to do is post something that mentions me. You can ask me questions, make comments about me, and so on, as long as I'm included in your post (and my real name is Alex, in case you don't know). All TMF members are encouraged to participate, and I'll reply to as many of you as I can, since I love meeting new people and I'm back to being a posting nut. :D I'll start: I'm a total nerd! :blaugh: All right, your turn. :)

Well, I can honestly say that it's nice seeing this "nerd" back in action.

We all missed you around here, my friend.

How the heck have you been? (he asked sweetly)

Cheers. :D

You WOULD be the first one to respond. :p

Seriously (can I be serious in a silly forum? :confused: ), thanks for asking, I'm great. Cheers.

P.S. Next time you ask me something, please don't do it sweetly. :p

Hi Alex

Congrats on your # :woot: hope you had alot of tickles & fun being here this long to have that many post <<<<----

Dr.T

Thanks, Dr. T! Yes, I've been on the TMF since 2002 and it's been a lot of fun. I used to post a lot, and then I went through a "lurking" period, and now I'm back! As for tickling, I've done some online but I'd rather do it in real life. :D

great to meet you in person, so to speak
heard a lot about thwe great amk
looking forward to some posting frenzy

Aw shucks, I'm not THAT great. :blush: Nice to "meet" you too, chrisheaven, and I like your phrase "posting frenzy," cool sig also. :D

Alex, you are a really good guy. I have appreciated your supportive posts the last couple of days about my Braves losing in the playoffs, and about the jerks who bashed me on the baseball message boards. It was easy for me to post in this thread, and be able to say kind things about you. You are a good friend. Thank you!

Mitch

hi Alex you nerd you lol just kidding you are a cutie and a great tease. nice to meet you and why were you lurking tsk tsk lurking tisnt allowed so for that i must ask ARE YOU TICKLISH?????

xoxo isabeau :bubble:

chrisheaven said:
thanks amk
or is that a=mk=HDS!

LMAO!!! :jester:

Seriously, pleased to meet you around here too, amk :D And congrats on reaching 5000 posts!!! :woot:

Gotta love a guy who starts his own thread. We just have to watch out now for dreaded copycat self-thread posters!
Congrats on your 5,000th...I didn't know you before but it's great to have you back!

Alex, it was good to hear that you never really left, but rather still came here and lurked when you weren't posting. :D

Mitchell said:
Alex, you are a really good guy. I have appreciated your supportive posts the last couple of days about my Braves losing in the playoffs, and about the jerks who bashed me on the baseball message boards. It was easy for me to post in this thread, and be able to say kind things about you. You are a good friend. Thank you!

No problem Mitch, you seem like a nice guy also. :) And I'm betting the Cards will beat the Astros, so you'll get your revenge. :D

isabeau said:
hi Alex you nerd you lol just kidding you are a cutie and a great tease. nice to meet you and why were you lurking tsk tsk lurking tisnt allowed so for that i must ask ARE YOU TICKLISH?????

xoxo isabeau :bubble:

I'm so flattered! :blush: Hell yeah, I'm ticklish! Thanks for asking. :tickle:

leafstk said:
LMAO!!! :jester:

Seriously, pleased to meet you around here too, amk :D And congrats on reaching 5000 posts!!! :woot:

Thank you, leaf. I'm not that much of a hockey fan (except with respect to the Ducks :D) but I wish your Leafs all the best.

unit5610 said:
Gotta love a guy who starts his own thread. We just have to watch out now for dreaded copycat self-thread posters!
Congrats on your 5,000th...I didn't know you before but it's great to have you back!

Funny you mentioned that...the notion popped into my head, but I figured what the hell? And besides, everyone will lose some of their posts eventually (it's already happened once) because the board can only take so much, so we might as well accept it and keep on posting. :bouncybou

milagros317 said:
Alex, it was good to hear that you never really left, but rather still came here and lurked when you weren't posting. :D

I mainly came for the pics and clips, but I thought I had lurked long enough that it was time to come back. :lurking: :p

K-Skate417 said:
It's nice to see someone else being accused of being HDS:p

I don't even remember how that rumor got started, K-Skate. I think it was because we were posting so much. One of me in this world is more than enough to go around. :rotate:

Yes, Alex, only one of each of us is enough to go around. :p

PS: Strange that nobody ever accused me of being HDS, even though I post a lot. :D

Maybe it was because everyone was accusing ME of being HDS. :D

Out of curiosity, I just looked at HisDivineShadow's profile and found out he hasn't posted since August 5 (and he posted a LOT that day). Looks like someone else decided to start lurking. :upsidedow

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back