• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Country music legend Patty Loveless

tickle1

TMF Regular
20. Are you ticklish on your feet?

I used to be, but I'm not anymore. I overcame it.

This is from the cmt 20 questions archive from october 10th 2005.

Thanks,
John Meeters

:cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

Shame.....I was a fan of her music back in the late 80s. Now I'm wondering about Holly Dunn, K.T. Oslin, Tanya Tucker, .....and definetley Wynonna Judd. :veryhappy

Drew

I had the oppertunity (as I have posted before) to interview her back in 1994 when I worked for a loacl country music radio station. She was not a very good interview and I was very nervous...probably because I had intended to ask that same question but chickened out in the end because I thought everyone listening would think I was weird. To think that I was so close...sigh. btw, back then (at least) she had some nice feet! LOL!

~ toyou

The top country celeb on my list is Chely Wright, and I must admit to an odd curiousity about Terri Clark. I think she would be fun. :)

Thanks for posting, T1! I agree...it would be fun to know how she "overcame" it, and hearing an occasional "no" makes the occasional "very!" response so much more exciting.

Bandit

TklDuo-Drew said:
:cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

Shame.....I was a fan of her music back in the late 80s. Now I'm wondering about Holly Dunn, K.T. Oslin, Tanya Tucker, .....and definetley Wynonna Judd. :veryhappy

Drew

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back