• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A couple more tickle stories

juniper22

Here are a couple more of my own tickle stories. Names changed to protect privacy.

(M/F)
About a little less than a week ago at the time of writing I had gone to one of my friends' birthday bashes. I knew what to expect: lots of people, including three I usually hung out with, and movies. I arrived late, thanks to work, and discovered all prime seating was taken. I decided to seat myself on the floor, sitting on a blanket, in front of my friend, Nate. My friends and I were watching DVDs of a Nickelodeon TV show called Invader ZIM. At one point in one of the stories there was a weapon thing called the "Poke of Doom". I thought nothing of it until mere seconds after the name appeared on the screen. Nate had leaned forward and somehow snuck his hands in behind me and gave me a quick tickle on my upper sides/back (it's been discovered I'm extremely ticklish there). I gave a yelp and he sat back as though nothing happened. Later Nate had to get up to go to the washroom, I moved up to his spot on the couch and another friend moved in front of me. Nate came back and neither me nor my other friend Abby were willing to move so Nate decided to lie on top of both of us, thus pinning the left side of my body under him. The movie ended and Abby started moving Nate on top of me. I didn't want that as that would have meant I would be crushed. Somehow, with all the pushing, Nate ended up on top of me from waist down and my left arm ended up pinned under his body. I was in a baby tee that night and, knowing Nate, didn't trust the position. I made the mistake of voicing that. "Nate, I really don't trust you on top of me like this!" He gave me a look as though, "Why not?" then looked down and saw about an inch or so of my stomach exposed. Now me, personally, I'm not that ticklish on my stomach unless someone does it JUUUST right, which is NOT very often. His fingers immediately started dancing around my stomach and his other hand tried to go under my back but couldn't. Because I was 95% pinned, the only thing free to do any damage was my right arm, I couldn't really do anything. I'm not the type of ticklee that laughs. I usually only do so if I'm already laughing. But somehow this was different. I began by screaming then the screaming turning into squeals then into high-pitched laughter. I heard him say, "I like this position! You're pinned, can't do anything, and I can tickle you all I want!" My legs at this point were kicking both the floor and at the air (Abby made the odd observation that it looked like I was thrusting :S) Soon the next movie began and he stopped. We moved into a position were I was leaning against him, my head on his chest and he had his arm around me. Now this I'm not sure if it was intentional or not because after each time I looked at him and his face was straight. With his arm around me, he kept on lightly stroking my bare arm, causing me to twitch. Then he moved so his hand was on my side and began moving lightly and that caused me to jump every now and then. The night ended and I was sorry to see him go as I was enjoying what was going on and he made/makes a great pillow!

Second story:
(M/F)
I'd decided to go to the mall to look for a book, forgetting that Nate worked in the bookstore I was going to. I met up with him and another good friend of mine, Jackie. Her, him and I went to lunch together and, as we were waiting for Nate to get his, every now and then he would sneak in a quick tickle on my sides/stomach. At one point he was being jokingly weird so I moved in front of him, facing away from him and towards Jackie and began talking about something else. Jackie kind of insulted him and I said, "Don't worry, Nate, we still love you!" I was still in front of Nate so he put his head on my left shoulder and gave me a hug from behind. When he let go a few seconds later, after I'd patted his arm, he grabbed onto my sides and started squeezing, sending me collapsing to the floor, squealing. He got his lunch and we sat down. I told him I still hated him for what'd happened at Jackie's bday party and he said, "What? My pinning you and tickling you?" I nodded and he gave a kind of contented sly grin.

That's it for my second post here. I'd love to post pics but no one ever gets pictures of the ticklings of me in my group (I'm one of the only tickled in my group of friends...)

Juniper22

Thanks for sharing

Sounds like 1) fun and 2) the group is lucky to have you around. Keep sharing. I enjoy the true instances always.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back