• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pizza Delivery Abduction m/f

tickledorange

2nd Level Orange Feather
This is me improvising at 2 AM. Well, here we go. Tells me what ya think, m'kay?

Saturday, the morning after it had happened, Stacy screamed as she looked at the blue mat that was underneath her. She screamed as she stood up and backed away from it, but soon realized she could only make it within inches of the brick wall that was in front of her. Looking down, she observed that her ankle had some kind of silver ring with a padlock on it. “Oh noooo! Oh no, where am I? Help! Help me, someone!” she shouted, pulling on the long metal chain that attached her to the floor.

Stacy made circles around the room, like a dog on a leash, touching all the walls that were in reach to see if there was another way out. She had already tried lunging for the door, but soon realized that this thing wouldn’t let her go within a few feet of it. Stacy looked to the ceiling, breathing heavily and looking at all parts of it, punching at its wooden boards. “Oh God, no noooo!” she shouted as she sat down on the mat with her arms around her knees.

Meanwhile, just above where Stacy was, Alex could hear the floor beating beneath him. He knew this could only mean one thing: Stacy was finally awake. He reached into the fridge, grabbing a cheese sandwich in a Ziploc before opening the door and going down the stairs. On the way down, he could hear the high-pitched yelling of a woman in distress - HIS woman in distress – and the radio he had left on the night before to drown her out. A door in the corner of the old basement just looked like another closet to the visible eye, but when Alex turned the key for the deadbolt, it revealed a room that was about the size of a normal bedroom. Inside sat a young woman huddled in the corner, about twenty-one years old, her cuffed hands wrapped around both her knees. “Good morning,” he said to her, placing the sandwich on the floor. “I brought breakfast for you. But first, you have to earn it.”

Stacy gulped as she saw that sadistic look in her eye, even worse than the kind her friends usually got before they played one of their stupid pranks. “Wh…who are you? Where am I? What the hell have you done to me?” she said as she looked at the cuffs on her wrists.

“Do you even remember last night?” he asked.

Stacy shook her head ‘no’ at him as he continued to tell her, “You knocked on my door, just delivering a pizza. When I answered, I handed you the money all normal and shit, but then I asked you casually if you were ticklish. You gave me that look.”

“What look?” she inquired stubbornly.

“That one! The ‘Don’t ever ask me that’ look. All I did was ask you a silly question and you got all bent out of shape about it, threatening to call your manager and everything.”

“But….but then you kidnapped me! You pulled me in the house and locked me down here and put all these weird chains on me. Why would you do that to someone?”

“All of that is just useless shit, you hear me?” he asked firmly, grabbing her chin, “All you have to know the answer to is ‘are you ticklish’?”

“What?”

“Well, you heard me, are you ticklish?”

“I…guess so, yeah, but it’s been forever, I…I have no idea, I’m sorry.”

Alex grabbed the middle of her handcuffs and swung them toward the hook in the ceiling. Stacy winced as she was stood up and her arms were pulled above her head. He hung one of the chains around the cuffs to the hook in the ceiling, twisting her around till she was firmly planted. “Please…I just want to go home. You can’t do this to me!”

Alex ignored her as he then shackled her ankles together, leaving the original chain around her other ankle. Stacy could now barely take a few steps in a small circle, but she could not gather the strength to pull her arms out of place. “Comfortable?” he asked jokingly.

Stacy watched as he pulled a pair of scissors out of his pocket. She whined as he moved closer and closer to her shoulders with them. “Now for the fun part,” he said with a chuckle.

Alex cut away her Papo’s T-Shirt, leaving her standing there in only her bra and jeans. She cried as she looked over at the shirt in the corner, deciding that this was the moment when she thought it was all over. Alex watched her as he put a feather on the floor in front of him. Stacy glanced at it, but was instantly caught off guard when she felt Alex begin to tickle her ribs.

She squirmed a little, trying to get away from his fingers, but every time she thought she found an out, he was there, ready for her. He tickled up and down her ribs, making sure to hit each one along the way, also checking to see if Stacy could feel his hands on each one, which she could. Laughter seemed to pour from her mouth as fast as he tickled her. She bucked beneath him, twisting in the cuffs as he wiggled his fingers on her ribcage.

Alex glanced at her every once in a while. Even though he could probably judge her facial expression by the noise she was making, he had to see it for himself. He even tried different spots to see how that changed her. When he had moved to her underarms, he used his index and middle finger to make circles around the pits of them. Stacy kicked at the shackles on her ankles from the underarm tickling, but it was all in vain. No matter what she tried, she could not escape Alex’s grip on her. He moved his hands randomly around her upper body, first digging into her ribs and then into her underarms. Stacy threw her head back and howled with each change. “”C’mon, it’s not that bad, is it?” he would joke with her.

Indeed, for Stacy, it was that bad. Her chest was already hurting from the non-stop laughing, not to mention her appendages also. She could feel the tears and hair sticking to her face as she shook her head from his unforgiving torture. She could feel the sensations taper off though; he had finally stopped for a minute to give her a break. Stacy heaved in as much clean air as she could at the time. If it was that bad the first time, it had to be worse after that. Alex could see her head hang down to almost hit her chest as her arms strained on the cuffs. “You…have to…stop…can’t…take it….please,” she begged, trying to get comfortable again.

Alex walked over and picked up the feather from where he left it, then headed back to Stacy. She stared at him with angry, helpless eyes as she prepared herself to go through it all over again. He waved it in her face before lowering it to her stomach and dragging it from end to end across her skin. Stacy jumped each time she could feel one of the pieces from the feather touch her belly, but was caught even more off guard by Alex’s other hand tickling the opposite side of her stomach. She had promised herself she wouldn’t laugh, but in no time, she was already losing control. Her whole body shifted backward, away from his hands. That couldn’t help her any, he just kept tickling her with his following hands. After a while, he had dropped the feather and used all of his fingers to grab the soft spots of her belly and ribs. Stacy rested her head upon her hung arms, begging with Alex to stop as he tickled her belly with his hands. She could barely handle herself now, she was way beyond any kind of clear thought. All she could think of now was the tickling and how much it drove her crazy.

At the brink of her passing out, he came to a dead stop at tickling her and backed away. Stacy stared toward him as he pushed the hair out of her face. “I think you’ve had enough for now,” he said, taking the cuffs off the hooks from the wall.

Stacy immediately fell onto the floor, only able to turn her head enough to stare at the wall to the side of her. Her body was so drained of energy that she didn’t even notice when he uncuffed her and retied her hands with nylon rope. “Goodnight,” he said, kissing her on the forehead. “I’ll be back later.”

He slammed the door behind him, locking the deadbolt with his key as he headed upstairs. He unwrapped and ate the sandwich that he had made for her. He would make her another one later, anyway. Right now she needed to rest.

Nice story, hope to hear more of the like from you!!1 :bouncybou

great story and nice idea, having her deliver a pizza. hope to read the next part soon. very nice descriptions.

isabeau :bubble:

:couch: Need I say more? Can't wait for part 2! :D

That was amazing, orange! Very well done! I do hope there is a second part or follow up to it! :)

Mitch

Yes Indeedy!

Very Nice, my friend! Can't wait to read the next chapter in this titillating story. (LOL, I said titillating...) :rotate:

Kudos, I liked the story also.

And to think that all I want is a pizza when I order a pizza. What the hell is wrong with me?

Don't worry, there will be a second part to it sometime this week. It depends how classes and stuff go.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back