• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling Fraternity II : Angie Everhart Teaches Tickle Torture

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
The Tickling Fraternity II : Angie Everhart Teaches Tickle Torture

This story contains explicit sex. I hope everybody enjoys the ordeal, and I hope Tie_anna enjoy Angie Everhart sadism.

The auditorium was crowded, everybody was seating, wearing masks, anxious and excited….the show was beginning…..every member of the tickling fraternity was waiting hungrily.

The host, wearing the usual mask and a brown hooded cap said to the members: - “Ladies and Gentlemen…welcome to the meeting!”. “As requested by many members we are beginning our lessons on tickle torture. In order to get the very best we have asked one of our best ticklers to teach us the art of tickle torture : Angie Everhart”

The sexy red haired supermodel entered the chamber, wearing a tight leather dress and high heel sandals. Angie s sexiness was far beyond her fantastic beauty, her attitude, her sadistic grin were also outstanding.

The host continued: -“ In order to explain her techniques we will allow Angie to work with uncovered face……and now let me introduce you the victims, we picked them among the most ticklish women in the world… Estella Warren and Gisele Bundchen”

The crowd was excited, Estella was stretched on the rack, her beautiful tanned body was utterly tempting while Giselle was waiting on a very open X frame, with her exposed sex and delicious breasts, she was equally tantalizing…. both models were absolutely naked.

The “teacher” began: -“As you know, these young beauties are terribly ticklish….also we have chosen them because of their beautiful virgin feet, really brand new feet!!!”

-“Lesson number one: Teasing” continued a visibly excited Angie while she went where Estella.

-“ My dear Estella, I ll torture you very slowly, I will explore your ticklishness from head to toe and when I finish with you I ll work on that beautiful virgin Giselle!!”

Angie observed the helpless body of Estella and started pocking the ribs and belly…the reaction was of nervous laughter: -“ HAHAHAHAHHA NONONONONOOOOONO AYAYAYAYAYYAYA PLEEEEEEEEEEEESEEE STOOOOPPPP!!!!!”

The torturer climb over Estella s face and rub her own naked sex while continuing the upperbody tickling…:-“ Lick my pussy bitch!” ordered the excited red hair.

-“ NEVER you whore!!!!!!!!!!!!” answered the Canadian prisoner.

-“ WE LL SEE!!” continued Angie while tickling the flat athletic tummy….

-“ HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!! NOOOOOO PLLLEEEEEASSEE!!!!!!

-“ YOU GIVE UP?”

-“ NEVER!!! Was the now frightened answer, she was obviously beginning to break.

Now the teacher went to Estella s feet, delighted with their beauty she began to kiss the incredible tanned tops and said:-“ You have the most beautiful feet in the world….I ll really enjoy this!” and carefully ran her sharp fingernails on the round perfect heels.

-“ NOT MY FEET PLEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEEE HAHAHAHHAHAHA !!!!! NOOOO !!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEASEEEE HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH MERCYYYYYYYYY HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! STOOOOOOOPPPP!!!HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

But Angie was ruthless, her fingernails explored every part of Estella s extra ticklish perfect feet, she ran her fingers up and down, caressing carefully the sensitive soles, she worked an eternity traveling through the tortured lines and wrinkles, tormenting the delicious spreading toes.

-“ I ll do what you want Angie BUT STOP THIS TORTURE FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!!!”

The torturer climbed on the table and put one of her own sexy feet inside Estella s mouth and ordered : -“ Suck It!!! Lick it!!!!!”

The prisoner obeyed, she licked and sucked her torturer s feet, then her breasts and finally her pusssy till exhaustion…..Angie came several times and after a brief resting period gagged Estella and said to the audience: -“ Now ladies and gentlemen you ll see the effect of my fingernails on a victim unable to scream….its GREAT!!!!”

Once again she went where her victim s soles and continued the tickling, restless and ruthless…. She tormented the perfect feet, she tickled viciously….When Estella thought she would die, Angie began to lick her sensitive breasts making her come….touching and caressing her clit making her come again….in some way she was showing mercy…

Estella endured almost an hour of torture, she never experienced such a terrible ordeal, her whole body was tormented and her feet, well her feet endured the worst of it, she ll remember Angie s sadistic hands and tongue forever.

When she saw the magnificent body of Gisele Bundchen, Angie stared directly in her eyes and realized she was virgin, in terms of tickling and in terms of sex with another woman. She kissed her on the face, mouth and neck delighted with her victim s blend of excitement and panic. Then she went directly where her feet and watched the long, slender tootsies with long soft toes……. She attacked the pale arches and Giselle yelled:

-“ HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!! STTOOOOOOOPPPPP!!!!! But soon the tormentor discovered the ticklish skin between the long toes and used her skilled large tongue with great result

-“ HAHAHAHHHAHAHAH !!!!!! NNONONONONONONONOO!!!! HAHAHAHAAH !!” AAAAAAAAAANNNGIIIIIIIIEEEE PLEEEEEEEEEEASSEE !!!!!!!!!!!”

Next she toe cuffed Giselle s feet and produced a long necklace with pearls of different size. As everybody expected she ran the collar between each and every ticklish toe until her victim was absolutely exhausted, her muscles hurting product of her almost eternal laugh.

Angie went between the opened legs and licked and kissed and sucked the juicy sex making her prisoner come to a fantastic orgasm:-“ HAAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOHHHH!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!”

But the torture was not over, not yet. The most ticklish spots of Giselle s fantastic body, the most sensitive were her big perfect breasts, there she was tickled almost to death by a really sadistic Angie who used her hands and mouth with great expertise for almost 30 minutes…..

-“ HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HAHAHHAHAHA!!!! PLEEEEEEEASSSEEE !!!! MERCYYYYY BOOOOOOOOOO!!! HAHAHHAHAA!!!!!”

The breast tickling continued until Giselle fainted………..

The girls were freed from their bounds and the host asked to the excited crowd:-“ Ladies and Gentlemen. Would you like these poor women to take revenge?”

-“ YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS !!!! REVEEEEEEENGE!!!!!!!” was the answer from the excited pack.

Angie tried to escape but was easily seized and put on the X frame. Excited and delighted with this incredible twist, Estella and Giselle began to tickle her armpits and ribcage.

-“ NO GIRLS STOOOOOOOOPPPP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! PLEEEEASE NOO !!!!”

But they showed no mercy, they worked carefully caressing her upperbody with special interest in her sensitive nipples…..then they went where the perfect feet. They were tantalized by Angie s sexy tattoo located on her lower calf reaching her athletic and well-defined Achilles tendon.

Slowly, almost lovingly they tortured the sensitive soles, they used hands and mouths, fingernails and teeth. Looking at them nobody would tell they were so sadistic….but revenge was sweet and it was lovely to break their former torturer, so they went on and on, tickling, licking , biting and pinching relentless……

-“ FOR GOD S SAKE STOOOOOPPP YOU LL KIIIIIIL MEEEEEE !!! HAHAHAHHA!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!! OOOOOUUUUCHHHH!!! AYAYAYAYAY!!! STOOOOOPPP!!! HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! PLEEEEEEEEEASSEE!!! MERCYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!”

Giselle loved to bite a slightly calloused spot on one of the victims heels, while doing so she tickled the extra soft high arch….the effect of this technique was fantastic….

After forty minutes the women asked for a couple of men to untie Angie and tie her again, but now as requested by the now expert torturers, the victim was lying on her stomach, a pillow under her belly raised her fantastic ass and the open frame completely exposed her sex.

Now the soles were a really easy target and once again they began the tickling….Giselle was so excited that while tickling the sexy soles came to three strong orgasms….delighted Estella bitted the exposed Achilles tendon of the victim and came while listening to the desperate screams.

-“ MEERCYYYY PLEEEEASEE DON’T TORTURE MEEEE PLEEEEEASEEEEE!!!!! I CANT STAND IT NO MORE !!! was the terrified scream.

But Angie s pleas for mercy were completely useless, the torture continued until they summoned a huge fat guest, they ordered Angie to suck his dick until he comes.

Angie was so exhausted that she obeyed, while her feet were still suffering heavy tickling, the masked man introduced his dick inside her skilled mouth and filled her…twice. Angie Everhart almost drowned with his fluids.

When everybody thought it was over, Estella and Giselle opened the victims ass, spreading her lustful buttocks and inserted the whole necklace, pearl by pearl inside the tantalizing ass.

-“ NONONONONONONONON !!!!! PLEASE !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Screamed the victim. But the sixty nine pearls entered her ass……and when the tormentors pulled, slowly the tickling was devastating:-“HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!HAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! PLEEEEEASSSEEEE!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOPPP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH !!!!”

This procedure was repeated for a whole hour until Angie fainted exhausted.

Giselle and Estella smiled happily, they were now members of the tickling fraternity.

Holy crap! That was great! I love all three of these women, and you've really written a good tale with all of them.:cool:

WOW

The greatest women on earth!!!!!
WOW!!!!!!!!
One more great story added to Don Diego's record!!!!

Thank you

Thank You Guys!

I really appreciate your comments and feedback

Thanks a lot

Diego

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back