• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Caroline “vs.” The spider.

jordan

TMF Expert
Holding her sword close to her side Caroline made her way through the dark tunnel of the cave of Mystery. Built and sculpted by a great magician named Merlin. Caroline knew the history of the cave, but upon returning home from the Great War she heard rumors of a great beast living in the cave.

Caroline had passed through the cave hundreds of times to get back to her kingdom and she was more than happy to almost get there. Thinking of her fallen comrades she made her way into the final room of the cave and jumped back in surprise. There was a huge hole in the middle of the room!

She also noticed a large cobweb covered the hole. Looking around the room she noticed there was no other way to the other side except by walking across the web. She knew that would be a bad idea so she waited for the creature to return hopefully being able to slay it and use its body as a bridge.

Not having to wait long from atop of the cave roof she made out the body of a huge spider. As the thing came into light she was astonished to see that it was half-human. Stepping near it the lady spider nodded and smiled at her. Words didn’t come out so she did the same.

“Hello my name is Latrine.” She said in a soft voice. “What devilish creature are you?” Caroline asked not knowing the strength or full size of it yet. “I’m one of Merlin’s students.” She said. “Why are you half spider?” Caroline asked. “Because my dear I used my magic for other purposes besides for good and as punishment I have to be the thing I feared the most for one year.” She said.

“How long has it been so far?” Caroline asked. “Six months now, but I do have my company.” She said. “Explain yourself!” Caroline demanded. “When the king heard of what happened he dug this hole with his finest men. He asked me to guard this entrance from robbers and others.” She said.

“I live here. In the village you guarding.” Caroline said. “I understand just tell me your name and except the challenge to the other side.” She said folding her human arms. “My name is Caroline of the third army and I will not play any games to cross!” Caroline shouted.

“You will play my game or you will not cross!” She said. “Than you will die!” Caroline threw her sword in a spiral motion in the air toward the spider woman. The spider woman didn’t move as the sword stopped inches away from her and than flew high in the air and stuck in the roof.

“Now will you play?” She asked. “Fine if you give me my sword.” Caroline said. The sword broke out of the roof and landed quietly on the other side of the room. “Now give it to me.” Caroline demanded in a slow voice.

“Not until the game is over.” The spider said. Sighing deep and thinking to her self she didn’t have much of a choice in the matter now. “What’s the game?” Caroline asked. “Resistance!” The spider said in a high pitched voice. “Resistance?” Caroline said questionably.

“Yes your resistance against my web and tickling.” The spider woman said. “Tickling?” Caroline said. “I will lay you in the middle of my web and than tickle you for one hour. If you can resist my torture than I will carry you to the other side and never ask you to play again.

“And if I lose?” Caroline asked. “Than you climb over the mountain.” She said. Caroline knew that turning back would take too long and it was the same with climbing over the mountain she was in. People tried to climb it before and perished. “Alright I except.” Caroline said.

The spider woman seemed pleased as she came five feet away from Caroline. “Remove your boots.” She said. Caroline knelt down and un-strapped her boots and slipped them off. Her bare feet rose a little off the ground as the spider woman gathered her up in her arms and walk to the middle of the web.

Gently setting her down she put Caroline in an x position. The spider stood by as she clapped her hands from the roof a hourglass floated down. Taking it in her hands she began to glow very bright and she began to change. In a few moments her spider body disappeared and was replaced by a human one.

“Every time I play the game I change human again that is why I’m so eager to play.” She said in a low voice. She stood over Caroline and sat lightly on her belly. As she reached for Caroline’s underarms the hourglass started turning and turning. Finally when they finally met the glass completely flipped.

With only two fingers Latrine made small circles in Caroline’s underarms. Jerking to the right Caroline hadn’t laughed in years nor been tickled. Her thoughts went back to her brother and his friends and how they would tickle her until she was crying and begging for mercy.

Trying to keep a straight face she focused into Latrines face, but she couldn’t handle too much of the underarm tickling. Latrine noticed what she was doing using her magic she created two more arms they were below the first two. The two new arms took their position tickling Caroline’s underarms.

Caroline didn’t seem to notice the new arms as Latrine began to make funny faces at her. Sticking her tongue out and put her thumbs in her ears. Caroline tried to look away, but her head was stuck by the web. Latrine used her fingers and pulled down on her eyes and still nothing.

A small grin appeared, but quickly disappeared. Latrine though of her funniest face and went for it. Crossing her eyes, sticking her tongue out and putting her thumbs back in her ears she heard a small giggle. Looking down she saw Caroline had a large smile on her face.

She stopped making faces as she used her new hands to tickle Caroline’s sides and ribs. Not even being able to move squirm or roll Caroline was helpless!

“HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Caroline howled and laughed. Latrine could easily move down Caroline’s body without stopping her tickling torture.

Her original arms tickled her belly and sides while her new ones tickled her knees and thighs! Latrine was pleased that she found a weakness in a great warrior. I secret this was her hero and now she was tickling her! Even if she did beg for mercy she would carry her across. As she did everyone else...

Running her long nails down her tender skin Latrine didn’t seem to notice the small tears running down Caroline’s face.

Caroline’s mind was about to burst. The last time someone had tortured her it consisted of fire and a wipe. Caroline was now in full hysterics, but nothing was worse when Latrine got to her feet. Tickling both of them with two hands on each Caroline kicked and cried and her face turned red.

“HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Caroline laughed as she watched the sand drip one by one in the hour glass. It was almost empty.

Latrine stuck with Caroline’s Feet Until the hour glass was emptied of its sand. Latrine stood up and as she did she changed back into her spider form. Gathering Caroline in her arms she brought her to the side of the cave where she needed to be. Lying on here back Caroline cot her breath.

Latrine brought her boots back and Caroline put them back on and picked up her sword. “Well thank you.” She said smiling and nodding. Turning to leave she walked out of the cave as Latrine turned back into her human form and disappeared. Her time was up a little early...

THE END

Hey Jordan,

Good stuff! Thank you for including the element of resistance which far few writers do. I really like your sense of drama and fun!

All it needs is a little punching up of the grammar, for example:

"Latrine noticed what she was doing using her magic she created two more arms they were below the first two."

Could be.... "Latrine noticed what she was doing. Using her magic, she created two more arms below the first two."

Just a touch of constructive criticism. (I wouldn't bother if I didn't like your story!)

Thank you for your fine work!

dig dug

As DDD pointed out, the resistance theme is looked over quite a bit. This was pretty cool, even though I hate spiders. Thanks for posting, I hope you continue to write more.:cool:

Dear Dave--

Does your comment suggest that you, yourself, might (deep breath...)consider highlighting some resistance in your upcoming tales?

The mind reels at what the Master (Jedi or Writing--take your pick) could produce of that sort were he to apply himself.

What's that you say, Dave? You were thinking about using a resistance and struggling-not-to-laugh motif with a gorgeous CELEBRITY (of your own choosing, of course)? Well...if you say so.

"Need time," you insist? Absolutely. NP. All this is on your terms anyway, right?

;)

dig dug dog

Hey guys

thanks for the replies sorry it took so long for me to comment. I don't like to take time and put all puncttions down I could work on it thanks though.

And DDD its really nice of you to take on a celeb story like that thanks.

Dear jordan,

I know punctuation might seem like a pain in the heat of passionate writing, but it really is important so that WE can feel the heat too! If we don't get what you're saying, we can't see it along with you.

Maybe try this: Just think of each "period" as a poke in her slightly-exposed waist; each "comma" as a little swipe along her bare sole; each "question mark"...oh, you get the idea!

Thanks for your efforts!

dig dug

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back