• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I know Alicia Silverston was tickled in a movie, but...

CaptainQuantum

TMF Master
that doesn't necesarilly mean she's ticklish in real life. I mean, I've seen the list of confirmed ticklish female celebs, and it lists those 2 scenes in The Babysitter as proof that she's ticklish. Nice for the Mainstream Lists, but I think there should be only real life info in the Ticklish Female Celebs list. I only bring this up cause she was in this commercial last night with Muhammad Ali and she was cute and adorable as ever. :wub:

Excuse me, but I beg to differ. I don't know if you are using the celebrity list that is here on the forum, in this section or the inferior ones that float around, like on the Acefoot website.

I made these lists. What I have done is if one of the celebs on the list appears in a mainstream scene (that I know about) I have mentioned it.

Now: in terms of Alicia Silverstone. When I came online, there already were some Ticklish Celebrity lists, and one of them was The Ironic Tickler. The Ironic Tickler listed Alicia (without giving a source) that she had compared herself to a Tickle Me Elmo doll. There are no celebrities on this list in which a mianstream is given as proof alone of a celebrities' ticklishness, nor do I mean to imply that the tickling in a miainstream scene is authentic, even if the celeb HAS been confirmed as-our favorite word-ticklish.

In the case of Alicia, the evidence is admittedly tenuous-if anyone out there knows what Andre's (the Ironic Tickler) source was, let me know. The ALician Silverstone entry was made when I started the list.....and how I started it was was by fusing together the Ironic Tickler and Toyou lists that were up on their seperate sites, adding celebs along the way from TMF revelations, etc. (having taken two leaves of absence from the TMF, these lists are not currently up to date, something I plan to remedy one of these days)

Incidentally, I completely agree. Mainstream scenes are not considered criteria for inclusion on my lists, no matter how convincing they may be.

the alicia silverstone scenes in the babysitter had me convinced - of course it doesnt forinstance have any infulence on the possibilities of her feet being ticklish - but the scene was a pretty reliable account of her ticklishness in my opinion

nontkl, I stand corrected. Or rather sit corrected. You do only quote Ironic Tickler. I remember reading about Ms Silverstone in Ironic Tickler's list, and I seem to remember him saying that she "does a nice impression of a Tickle Me Elmo doll". I guess I assumed he was talking about her scenes in The Babysitter. Sorry bout the mixup.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=35474&highlight=silverstone

Also, I did a TMF search for Alicia and found this thread, where D-Rock420 claims to have asked her in person if she was ticklish. Just thought I'd share that if some of you haven't seen the thread.

You know Captain........I think you may be onto something.

Now that you mention it, I think that IS what the Ironic Tickler's list said. And it may be total speculation on his part. I might have been too liberal in the way I quoted him. Oh hell. I may remove Alicia...because:

I do remember that thread.

Here's the thing with people reporting about tickling celebs:

It's not impossible but it's not easy, and it's hard to believe when there are multiple victims, sightings, etc. So I tend to use VERY subjective judgement on MY part on what to include in the list. Often, I'll do a private survey among guys that have been around here for a while, like Dajerx, or Scooby, and others, to get a sort've consensus of opinon.

So I virtually leave off all of these threads from the list.

There was a guy who posted a few times, Serial Tickler, whose accounts were very believable and supported by photographs of himself(or who he claimed to be himself) and a few celebs.

It was controversial when he posted, but in the end, like the founding fathers hammering out the Constintution, we accepted him as the real article and I've included his accounts in the lists.

Now, because of the controversy, Serial Tickler was put off, scared away and from what I remember, we'd occasionally get word through one of the guys, Scooby possibly. I think he also posted a couple of more times.

Since then, Jessica Biel has said in a chat she's not ticklish on her feet, as did Jessica Simpson. Now...this doesn't automatically discredit Serial Tickler for a few reasons that I'll get into another time (this post is getting so long!!!). But it gives one pause. As far as Serial Tickler himself, he doesn't care if we believe him or not, his attitude is hey, i'm posting this and if you want to believe me, then fine, if not, that's your problem.

shortly after this, there were a slew of people, almost always-but not always- younger guys, making some pretty outragoues claims. Or maybe not even outrageous claims, just one too many. You know what I mean, you can tell when you read them. Or maybe you can't, I don't know, once again, this is where my own subjective judgement comes into play.

So.....with all due respect to D-Rock420, who may or may not still be around....I wasn't convinced (i'd have to go back and reread the posts, I hope I'm not confusing D-Rock with someone else, if so, didn't mean to malign you man, i'll investigate to make sure).

There have been other accounts that I have believed, and that are included in the lists, Serial Tickler is not the only one.

Hope this was coherent.

two points

I've tried tickling MANY MANY females, primarily on their feet, since I was quite young. And I have in fact found several who were not in the least ticklish on their feet. It is quite possible.

Also ..... the scene in the Babysitter proves nothing about SIlverstone's sensitivity. It's called acting.

Theatergoer, if you go back and read the posts you will see no one is saying that a mainstream scene proves anything, that it IS in fact considered acting and that mainstream scenes do not put a person in the Ticklish Celebrity lists whatsoever. Thanks for weighing in on it, but it's been cleared up if you read my posts.

And yes, many females aren't ticklish on their feet, pedicures and possibly jamming their poor feet into uncomfortable shoes I believe contribute to making them numb. It's a damned shame I say!

As I think back upon the scene in The Babysitter, I tend to agree with those on here who say it doesn't confirm her ticklishness. in that scene, it looked more like she was being more jumped on then tickled. If in fact the entry on the tickle site where Silverstone said she is ticklish is true, as she was quoted as comparing herself "to a Tickle Me Elmo doll", that is proof from the actress herself, if it can be confirmed as truth, that she is ticklish. To me, while the scene in The Babysitter looked like tickling, it in truth looked more like roughousing. If the answer she supposedly gave on the website is really from her, then she is ticklish, but, from what I've seen, and I've seen the "tickle" scene in The Babysitter many times, that scene alone does not confirm to me that Alicia is actually ticklish.

Mitch

Ok! Alicia is coming off the list. This has been cleared up by a member who I'm not sure if he wants to remain anonymous, he PM'd me.

Captain, you were right. It WAS an impersonation of a Tickle Me Elmo doll.

Apparently, this all stems from an appearance on the Jay Leno show and did an impression of a Tickle Me Elmo doll in the course of telling an anecdote. So I want to thank the great Captain Quantum for bringing this thread up.

I try really hard to keep some integrity to these lists. If you notice, often when I cite an entry that I got from the Ironic Tickler, I mention it and will say if I don't know what the source is.

You know what you are? You're like the CIA leak case. At first, no one thought much of it....but now 2 years later........

Unlike the CIA leak case, I will personally apologise. I, in fact, had emailed Andre a few times when I first came online but he never wrote me back, so I swear it wasn't for want of trying! I personally apologise to anyone who's ever read my lists. And I really personally apologise to anyone who has put more lust into Alicia because they thought she was a sure thing.

I'm going in right now, taking her out and I'll do some much needed updating while I'm in there. Talk about a job I've been putting off....forever!!!!!Well, I owe it to Captain Quantum, that's all I can say. I dedicate the entire Ticklish Celebrity Lists to Captain Quantum, from this day forth!!!! Viva the Captain!!

And as for Alicia? She's loose, she's gotten away!!! Get her, boys!!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back