• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Narrowing the search

Celsus

TMF Poster
I asked some questions a while ago, and got a couple of responses, so thank you.

I am planning to order some e-comics, but I'm mainly interested in the following:

Upper body tickling
M/F tickling. I know there is a big demand for f/f, so I'm wondering how much of what sort there is.

Any information about specific comments and their content would be much appreciated.

Hello,

Sonya's Torment is the only e-comic we have that focuses exclusively on upper body tickling. However many of our e-comics have upper body tickling to some degree.

Is your interest in m/f , f/f tickling or both?

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Thanks for the prompt reply again, my interest is mainly m/f. Is Sonya's torment f/f?

Sonya is f/f... I'll put together a list of e-comics that are are m/f focused or feature m/f tickling. Give me a day or two and I'll list it here.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Below is a list of e-comics that would best fit your interests. There are other incidents of m/f that might be found in other titles but they are too brief to list.

I plan on doing a new e-comic in 2006 with a focus on upper body tickling. I will make it a point to also make it m/f.

I hope this list helps. Thank you for your interest.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

THE MALACHI DIARIES SERIES
The focus is m/f tickling upper body & feet with some f/f tickling as well.

PURE TORTURE #1
The focus is m/f tickling upper body & feet

THE ROAD TO PURGATORY
The focus is m/f tickling upper body & feet with some very minor f/f tickling as well.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back