• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Brotherhood of the Feather Part 2: The Invatation

Tickle_Mistress

There was a mysterious package left for Nigel at his door with a blue feather on top. He recognized the feather and smiled. His initiation was memerable to say the least. Anything better than what Brad could give him ! The package was a costume and a note from the Grand Master of the Brotherhood summoning Nigel to the Mansion.

Nigel drove t the Masion and was met by the butler at the door. He smiled and felt a tingle down his spine. During his initiation, the butler did the erotic ticklng and drove Nigel out of his mind !

"The Master is waiting for you in his private quarters upstairs. I suggest you get into the costume before you enter. He is very anxious to see you and "play".

Nigel changed into the costume which was a pair of leather pants and no shirt. His feet were also bare. He shivered as he walked back out into the hall. The butler smiled and grazed his nails down Nigel's bare back. Nigil wriggled and tired to protect his back from those nails. The door opened and Nigel walked nto the Master's quarters.

The Master greeted him warmly and offered him a drink. Teh two men sat on the couch and talked.

"I summoned you here to offer you a unique opportunity. I am looking for a personal tickler and ticklee. I watched you during your initiation. I know how ticklish you are and that pleases and excites me."

Nigel smiled at the chance to tie and tickle the Grand Master. He inched closer to the Master and whispered a small tease in his ear.
The Master giggled. "No ! you wouldn't ! I can't stand that !!" The Master opennned himself to Nigel. Nigel pushed closer and took the blue feather and began swirling it over the Master's belly.

"Please ... Not the feather ! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH ...." Nigel set teh featehr aside and began kneading the Master's lower sides and hips. He gasped in surprise and began giggling and bucking as Nigel's fingertips poked and kneaded his ticklish hips. The Master was completely submissive and soon his laughter echoed throughout his private suite.

Nigel grabbed his bare feet ... The Master's eyes widened. He became very nervous. "N-Nigel ... My-my- feet ... are ..(he gulped) extremely ticklish ! You can't !" Nigel laughed devilishly and began teasing the Master's bare soles with his nails. The Master screamed ticklishly and became hysterical with each tickle of his feet.

Both men felt themselves becoming excited, but could no nothing about it but keep tickling. Nigel worked the Master over every inch of his ticklish body til he begged for mercy.

End Part 2

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back