• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How about an archive for Drew70's scans?

Wildtime

2nd Level Red Feather
I'm fairly new to the TMF and have spent a lot of time exploring the various forums and sub-forums. While rooting around the Images forum, I came across some of the Drew70 scans. Some of the pictures were familiar, having seen them posted on different websites. However, there were quite a few that I've never seen before, or were companion pieces to the scans that I already had.

I think Drew70's collection should be consolidated and preserved its own archive. His images are a mainstay of the tickling community, and an archive of his scans should be maintained to provide context to the pictures we all know and love. Newbies, like myself, would enjoy having an easily accessible treasure trove of images to dig through, while others would be able to complete their collections or retrieve forgotten pictures. Plus, I don't know how many people have the entire Drew70 series (I'm sure it's not a whole heck of a lot), but if something happened to the original collection...and there wasn't a backup...:shake:

I haven't brought this up with Drew70 himself, as this was a spur of the moment idea, so I don't what his thoughts are about having a library of his scans. However, I'll admit it was one of his pictures that introduced me to the tickling community, and I'm sure others have been similarily influenced as well.

It's an impressive collection, and there are other archives around, so I say why not? Of course it's up to drew70 and the mods, so let's see what they say. In the meantime, you can view his scans at www.tickletheater.com (search for drew70). :D

Not a bad idea. I'll seriously concider this one.

Myriads

And the forum is now up. Thank you for the good suggestion.

Myriads

:woot: I just visited the archive and am grateful my suggestion was implemented. As the collection is quite prolific, I'm sure there won't be any regrets in creating the Drew70 archives :D . Thanks!!! :bouncybou

Awesome idea...a great way to preserve a little history..... :bouncybou

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back