• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Preferences

Whacky Macky

TMF Poster
Hey, guys. Whacky Macky here. Sorry if you were expecting a story, but this is actually a research-gathering post. See, I'm thinking of becoming one of these tickling writers myself. Granted, I'm not the greatest writer there will ever be (the award for that would probably go to that Dave fella), but I think from reading all the stories posted here, there's a few patterns emerging for a successful story that I can follow.

But enough about me. This is about your preferences in a tickling story plot. As far as I can tell, a plot for your average tickling fiction is divided into three basic areas;

1. Generic-Guy/girl meets guy/girl. Guy/girl tickles guy/girl. End story. Now, I realise that the plots can be much more complex than that, but they don't fall into the below two categories.

2. Kidnapping-Guy/girl is held captive by evil guy/girl and is tickled for pleasure/information.

3. Resistance-Guy/girl is tickled by guy/girl until he/she screams uncle.

Once this is decided, there are two subcategories;

1. Build-up-There is a pause in the tickling whilst plot is building and hints are given that the tickling is about to occur. Sort of the same kick someone gets as they slowly take a subject's shoe or sock off before you tickle them.

2. Merciless-By the second sentence, the tickling is off and underway, and usually doesn't finish until the very last word...

Now, I realise that at least half of you reading this are saying "Who the hell cares???", but as I've discovered, some people do. I, for example, am a big fan of number 2-someone being tickle-tortured for secret documents or what-not. As for the latter, I'm a huge fan of build-up. I think it's half the fun. :)

I was just wondering, in general, what kind of tickling set-ups are you guys into???

Thanks,

-Whacky Macky

Whacky, this a great way to start writing! Let me give you some advice.

First and foremost, and this is the Golden Rule for ANY genre of writing, write what YOU would like to read. There are a lot of very talented writers around the TMF, so the gamut of experience will be covered no matter how you do decide to go about this. One story can rarely cover every possible contigency, so flesh things out and leave things that don't fit into one particular tale for the heart of another one.

The anticipation angle is a good one. Stories that go into detail about not only the characters, but what's going on in their minds will always catch my attention. Half the fun of using tickling as torture is slowly letting your victim in on your plan.

Any of the things that you mentioned will work, it all depends on what's inside of YOU.

Good luck, and I look forward to reading your first story.:cool:

I agree with Dave. I haven't written too many tickling stories, but I have written quite a few erotic tales. The story will come out much better if it's something that you like. Don't try to write for the audience. Write what interests you, and the audience will follow.

Welcome to the TMF, Wacky.

Dave is a wise Jedi...heed his words well.

And I will also join Guitman69 in supporting Dave's point about writing what you like. That's why I started with my Crow series since I am a real big fan of the character. Speaking of which, if anyone out there is still waiting on the last part of the series (Part 5), I really apologize for not writing it yet. My personal life has not been so wonderfull lately and on top of that I have the flu and it's that time of the year when I get migraines. I haven't been in a writing mood lately and I really feel that one should not write or do anything creative or artistic if you are not in the right frame of mind at the moment. Forced art is usually not that good. I think Dave and others will agree with me on that. So there you go...one more piece of advise for writing...write a story when the mood strikes you instead of forcing it just for the sake of writing something.

I really enjoy everyone's contributions to the story section and I look forward to seeing your work, Wacky. Again, welcome to the TMF. You are amongst friends.

- DFT

Yea

Write what you like! That is the perfect advice!!! Good luck! :D

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, Dallas. Migraines are a bitch, I know. Hope you feel better soon and can get back into writing. I love your stuff.:cool:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back