• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3rd rock from the sun

bigbadbobii

hey it's not tickling more foot worshiping. can any body tell me what episode and series where "dick" has some fun with "mary's" feet? cause it like 2 d.l the actual l episode since no 1 (besides hitw) has it

its from an episode in season 1 called "The Dicks They Are A-Changin'" at one point dick and mary (thinking dick is a 60's radical) are making out, and during the scene dick pulls off one of her boots revealing her stockined sole, he then pulls off her stocking so her foot is bare and puts her toes in his mouth saying "im not entirley sure but i bet i can fit yor whole foot in my mouth"

its a funny scene and i keep meaning to put some caps up but keep forgetting

heman2045

i've seen a cutaway of thiis clip. very quick. how does she react to this? any sign of ticklishness?

I remember seeing a pic of that scene posted in one of the newsgroups a while back. It looked to me like Dick (John Lithgow) was biting Mary's (Jane Curtin's) foot, and she had a look of shock/surprise on her face. It was also a pretty good sole shot. If anyone has a pic or clip of it please share it, and I will reward you with my thanks. :D

If I remember this scene correctly, Mary shouts out: "Oh God, you ARE a freak!!", when Dick puts her foot in his mouth. No laughing but she did seem to be enjoying herself.

Drew

I just remembered I'm a member of the HITWGang! So here's a vidcap of that scene (there's more but I like this one the best). And I agree there seems to be no tickling, but this pic makes it look like there is. :D

EDIT: I added four more pics, and there's two more in my post below.

Last edited:
Never saw that scene because I rarely watched 3rd Rock. Thanks for posting the screencap. :D

TklDuo-Drew said:
If I remember this scene correctly, Mary shouts out: "Oh God, you ARE a freak!!", when Dick puts her foot in his mouth. No laughing but she did seem to be enjoying herself.

Drew

Yeah. Then he says "The kind you wont take home to Mother!'' I remember that.She had some nice foot bottoms. :)

amk714 said:
I just remembered I'm a member of the HITWGang! So here's a vidcap of that scene (there's more but I like this one the best). And I agree there seems to be no tickling, but this pic makes it look like there is. :D

Do you think you could post the rest of them. thnx

thnx

thnx 4 that i really aprrciate it unfortunately i saw the add 4 it on foxtell 1 time but jussed missed it :( oh well at least i'l b able 2 watch it now

john_q said:
Do you think you could post the rest of them. thnx

No problem. I added four more to my post above, and here's two more. (That's all there is. :D)

i have the first two seasons on DVD and i wonder if when the rest come out sally will get tickled?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back