• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kat's Abduction

foosboy

TMF Poster
Kat’s abduction is purely fictional. Yes it contains sexual situations not meant for minors so all you kiddies CLICK OFF NOW! Otherwise I hope you all enjoy this little story.

Kathy, or Kat to her friends, was on her way out to her newest squeeze’s country house when the phone rang. “Hello?” Kat said placing the receiver to her ear.

“Hey there my kitty cat.” Dave said.

Dave was Kat’s new world wind romance. They have only been together about 2 weeks but everything was clicking so perfectly. Dave was such a nice guy and an incredible lover. They would have long talks and shared fears and fantasies. Although Dave was a great listener he really didn’t get into sharing his fantasies. He would just say “When the time is right you will find out”. Kat loved the mystery surrounding his answer but was a bit put out because she had opened up and told him all of hers.

“Hi honey, I was just fixing to walk out the door. I have everything set here and don’t have to be back to work for 2 whole days.” Kat rattled with excitement.

“Oh! Ok princess but come the regular way. I don’t want you taking the old trail, it may be scenic but I don’t trust the old bridge. And if anything was to happen I live far enough out that no one would know.” Dave asked her but sternly.

“Oh baby don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine. I’ll see you soon. Love you.” Kat said and hung up. She knew it would shave off 30 minutes to cut straight through using the old trail and had every intention on taking it although Dave didn’t want her too. She grabbed the back pack by the door and put her ear buds in turning up the radio. She began walking fast to the trail limbering up for a nice 2 mile run. She did love the scenery with the tall trees and large leaf undergrowth. The path was well worn and packed nicely for jogging and the fresh air was one reason she lived just out of the city limits. Crossing the old bridge she became excited knowing it was the 3/4 mark. The wooden bridge creaked but seemed as sturdy as the day it was built. The large bolts and thick wooden planks resembled a train tracks. If she didn’t have the radio at her normal level, all the way up. She would have heard the birds and the scurrying of rabbits. Back on the dirt path now she could only think of the 2 whole days she would be spending with Dave. Just the 2 of them with no interruptions. “Almost there.” She thought to herself when she saw the last turn on the trail. When all of a sudden she felt a heavy cloth bag forced down over her head and shoulders. She almost fell as everything went black and she felt a pair of arms grip tightly around her. “HEY! WHAT THE HELL......” Was all she managed to get out when she briefly smelled something sweet rising up from under the bag and passing out.

When Kat awoke she found her world dark and unable to open her eyes. Realizing a blindfold had been placed over her eyes she attempted to stand and take it off. It was then, through her grogginess, she began understanding her plight. She was laying on something cushy she only could assume was a bed. Her arms were tied at the wrists and stretched straight out from her body. She tried pulling on them but they had been tied so tight she could only move up and down and that was only as much as her shoulders would allow her. She felt something on her lower back just above her but. It was a strap which was connected to a strap around either leg just above her knees. Her legs were pinned to the soft skin of her stomach and just touching the outside of her breasts. “Bare skin?” She thought. “Oh my god I’m naked! No please, oh god no!”. Panic and fear washed through her and she struggled more. It was then she realized something tied around her ankles and to a bar of some kind pulling her ankles down and forcing them out a bit. She heard a creaking sound followed by heavy footsteps that seemed to be getting closer. Her fear grew as did her attempts to get herself free. “Who are you? What do you want?”. Kat’s sweet voice crackled. Her fear and embarrassment was getting the better of her. And when no reply came from the stranger whom, by the footsteps was now right next to her, her stomach turned with dread.

Kat felt hot breath on her ear and in a raspy voice she heard her abductor whisper, “You have been bad”. She cringed and whimpered hearing this. Thoughts of horrible things running through her mind.

“P-Please don’t hurt me!” She softly begged, almost starting to cry. Her breasts were shaking as was her chin. Her breath was coming in with quick gasps. The bed sank next to her as her abductor sat. Suddenly she felt the warm light touch of fingers fluttering slowly over her stretched arms, across her collar bone and up her neck before working slowly back down to the tops of her breasts. She let out a little gasp at the touch and bit her quivering lip as a whimper escaped her. Immediately her skin bumped up under the touch. “Oh my god, what’s going to happen to me? Why me? Oh my god Please no!” Raced through her mind. How could such a happy day end up here? Kat gasped again when the fingers lightly fluttered around her breasts, slowly closing in to her rapidly hardening nipples. Although terrified she couldn’t help but begin giggling when the fingers traced circles around her perky soldiers. “Ohhh N-No P-Please HEHE”. She began to plead. There was silence from her abductor. Only the light ticking sensations caused by the fingers that now traveled slowly down between the goose bumped flesh of her breasts. She tightened her stomach and tried to move her hips away as the fingers brushed over her navel. Her giggling was increasing and her terror was slowly turning into a tiny spark deep in her belly. “S-Stop-p-p-Please-e-HEHE”. But again silence from her captor. The fingers never missing a beat now finding the smooth skin of her waist. Just for a moment the fingers dug in deep and quick. Kat squealed and pushed her bare bottom up tensing at the hard tickling sensation. “AAAHAHAHAHA NOT TH-TH-THAT HEHEEHE.” Came a brief bout of laughter before returning back to giggles. “DON’T-TEHE ICKLE ME-E-EHEHEHE PLE-E-EHEHEHES-S-S-S.” The silence was so frustrating as her tormenter said nothing. Just kept tickling. Finding the soft skin of her inner thighs the fingers dragged from her knee down to her smooth shaven mound. Tracing around her puffy lips and swelling clit before following their path back to the knee. Despite herself Kat was becoming very turned on. The spark in her tummy had turned into a raging fire. It was like turning the stove from 1 to high shooting flames up around the burner and all from the tickling sensations rushing into her thighs feeding the fire in her tummy. She let out a moan between giggles and her wriggling hips gave way to slow grinding. The maniacal fingers sliding along her freshly shaven calves to the light blue ankle bracelet. Kat’s mind was spinning with fear and now sexual excitement. Suddenly a horrible thought flashed into her head. “MY FEET!!!” Her feet were deathly sensitive and if anything could drive her mad it was having them tickled. The tickling stopped and her minds eye she could see her captor looking, almost studying her soft sensitive feet. Giggling just a bit she managed to pleadingly squeak out “Oh P-Please hehe not that! Not hehe my feet! I’m begging you please! I’ll do anything! Hehe Anything! Just n-not my feeeeeet!” She braced herself tightening her muscles, clenching her fists and teeth. Her button toes scrunched hard. The silence from her captor was deafening as she braced with her breath held for what seemed like an eternity. Nothing? Did the tormentor tire of her? “Oh my god what’s going on?” She thought to herself. Suddenly she felt it. An all out tickle attack on her arches. She screamed then broke into hysterical laughter. The feeling of the fingers on her poor feet shot erotic electricity to that fire in her belly as well as mind numbing tortures to her head. What little she could move she was. Thrashing and laughing. Her hard clit shot out of its sheath and juices began to drip out between her red swollen lips. Her throbbing nipples burned as did her rapidly growing need for orgasm. Just as soon as the tickling started it stopped. Kat’s red face was twisted in a pleasurable smile. She gasped for air and her hysterical laughter dropped down to light laughing. It was at this time you could hear her soft moans. Her bald mound shamelessly grinding the air begging for the slightest touch to set off an orgasm like no other. Her mind was spinning, she no longer cared who it was that held her captive, nor did she have any thoughts of Dave. Her need to orgasm had over run all her senses and wasn’t about to let up. She felt the bed raise as her captor got up. A few seconds later there was a tug at the bar which held her ankles so neatly spread. She wasn’t prepared for what happened next. The sound may have escaped her but the feeling didn’t as a vibrator tied to the bar was turned on high and placed just touching her erect clit. Kat again screamed. Thrusting her hips up to press the vibrations onto her. She was lost in the thrones of orgasmic lust when again her feet were assaulted. The tickling worse this time. Fingers finding her heels, under her wriggling toes, her creamy arches. It only took 2 seconds of the tickle attack and Kat groaned out laughing loudly. Her body quaked and shook. A flood of orgasmic juices burst out of her like a dam breaking. She had never experienced anything close to that hard of an orgasm. But the tickling didn’t stop, and now with her body super sensitive from her orgasm it was worse. Nor did the tickling vibrations washing over her soaking clit. She couldn’t speak but only lay in her ticklish predicament and gasp for air not knowing weather to laugh or cry out moaning. She couldn’t believe what happened next. Being over stimulated she came again. This time harder than the first. Her body went ridged and silent. Although her mouth was open no sound escaped. Her swollen burning lips parted and again sweet juices flooded out. With each of her multiple orgasms came another drenching of orgasmic fluid till finally her crimson face gasped and the bulging veins in her neck subsided. If it wasn’t for the blindfold you would have seen her eyes rolled back up. Quivering with spasms she lay there exhausted while her captor stopped his tickling assault and removed the vibrator.

Still gasping for breath she felt her blindfold being removed. It took a full minute for her to focus to see Dave. “Now you know the rest about me. I am a bondage master with a huge tickling and foot fetish. And you are now my slave. At least for the rest of these 2 days. And I am glad to be the one to full fill your greatest fantasy of being abducted and tickle tortured. But I don’t think I have pushed you beyond your limits yet so you just rest up and I will be back shortly to test you again.” He said smiling at her and brushing her sweaty hair off her face.

omg i loved this story and i knew it was dave i just knew it. foosboy another great story from you. your creativity is astounding. i love it

isabeau :bowing:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back