• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The revenge of Lt. Corey Welsh

Elena

TMF Novice
:sowrong: It is two days after the Nurnberg Trials from 8th May 1945. Lots of Nazi-criminals are sentenced to death... others are sentenced to several years of imprisonment. Among them, there is the former female SS officer Birgitt Von Neustadt. After all prooves of her war crimes, she is ordealed to suffer 12 years of prisonment. Her SS uniform, rank badges and medals are been taken away... she's now wearing filthy prisoner clothing.

A week has passed now. The German has "her residence" at a British pow-camp. Suddenly on the next night, she is roughly taken away from out her cell. Without any word in between she is leaded to a dark room. To her amazement a torture rack is installed in it. Her eyes widen full of fear. Is she gonna suffer the same faith she done with so many former allied prisoners... or even worse...

Soon she is attached firmly to the torture bench. Only her bra and underwear is left, and she lays completely barefoot. Full of fear she is awaiting her faith, when suddenly a door opens. An old fiend is entering: Lt. Corey Welsh. The British heroine smiles devilishly at her captive, speaking threatening words: now, my German captive... I think it's payback time. As you can see, I survived my years at your dark dungeon. NOw I believe you are in for the same threatment.

With that she comes very close to the face of the German officer, whispering to her : are you ticklish? The German looks into horror: as a child she is often tickled by her older brothers... and most of all, she silently hopes to not being tickled at her feet. Well, are we, ms. Von Neustadt???

Withouth any hesitation Corey Welsh starts fiercly tickling the sides of her captive, making her trashing like mad: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOHHOHOHOHOHOHHOOHOHOH MERCYYYYYYY... I'M AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SOOOORRRYYYYY!!!!!! No sorry for you, filth nazi-pig, torture is yours now. Merciless ms. Welsh plops her fingers into the ribcage of the German, playing with it as it would be piano keys. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA PLEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEE, I AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BEGGGG YOUUOUOOUUOUOUOUOOU!!!!!!

The German screams with ticklish laughter, trying to squirm her body, tossing her head from left to right... but only able to laugh her bud off. Not showing any mercy the British starts tickling onto the belly of her German prisoner, tracing tiny little cirles on it. This really makes the poor one scream: EEEEECCKKKKKKK NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA OOOOWHWHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHHAA!!!!!!! Afterwards her belly button is attacked, all of the fingertips of her attacker are poking into it... tickling every inch there; AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA STAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAPPPPPP AUFHÖÖÖREN (German for "to stop") , AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Suddenly Corey stops for a while, looking at her prisoner. SS officer Von Neustadt ' face is filled with ticklish fear, her cheeks are drenched with tears from all the laughter. Now, my brave German: how do u like that? Do u enjoy your fate? Hehe, I'm sure you do... I wonder where your most ticklish spot is? Can you tell me... or do I have to FIND it? The German shrieks into fear, but refuses to tell though.. hoping not to be touched on her terribly ticklish and creamy white soles.

Having her captive taken some breath, Welsh attacks the upperside of the legs now, causing once more screams of ticklish laughter. All of her long fingernails are scrubbing that sensitive spot. AAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OOOOOHHHHH GAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAD YOU'RE KILLING MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!!!!! Now , tell me then where is the MAGIC SPOT??? Just tell me or I gonna tickle tickle tickle you! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEAAAASSSSEEE MERCYYYYY I AHAHAHAHAHAHAH CAN'T TAHAHAHAHAHAHAAKKKKE IT ANYMOHHOOHHOOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!!German, squeezing deep into the smooth hollow... wiggling her fingers deeply deeply in it: EEEEEEEECCCCCCCKKKKKK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA ACCKCCKCKK NOHHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOOHHOH .. OK OK... MY AHAHAHAHAHAA

The British changes her fingers to the kneecaps of the howling captive :FEHEHEHEHEHEHEEETT ... MY FEET ... MY FEET ......!!!!!! Knowing enough now, Welsh let her captive take some breath once more.. leaving the room for a while. Birgitt Von Neustadt is so weak from all the tickling she even can't move an inch, her breathing is horse and silent... tears are continuously rolling down her face. But she knows her torture is only just begun... soon her feet will face terrible tickle torture. While guarded by British soldiers , she silently starts crying.

After ten minutes Wels reenters the room. In her hands she has a little box. Moving to her captive she opens the box, in it are different kinds of stuff: feathers, brushes, featherdusters, a pen also. Look at my playstuff silly German slut. What about "caressing" your feetsies with that? Your poor cute ticklish BARE feet?

With a
:devil: smile on her face Corey only wiggles some of her fingers under the base of the Germans toes. Scratching every smooth sensitive spot there. The German reacts wildly: AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH THEHEHEHEEHEEHEHEHEHEE NOT MY AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA TOOOOOEEEESSSSSS!!!!! PLEAAAHAAAHAAAHAHAA NOT THEHEHEHEHEHEHEREEEE!!!!! Ok, hon, but what about your arches? Moving her fingers into the arches, the British once again can enjoy shriels of laughter: AAAHAHWWWWHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOO AHAHAHA TICKLISH TEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEREEEE

The German captive turns red, smiling so horse it sounds quite unhuman. But without any mercy Lt. Welsh streaks her long fingernails under the soles of the captive. Moving one time very slowly, followed by faster movements, up and down up and down. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOHHHHOOHHOHOH PLEAAAAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAA
You have to speak up, you ticklish German, I can't hear you? C'mon, louder baby, can't hear you. Wait I'll help you. With that Welsh takes one of the brushes in her left hand, while clutching a feather into the right one... with those "arms" she attack the corresponding soles. Now whole the room is filled with unhuman sounding screams from out the German: AAAAGGHGHGGGGGH WAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAIAAAAIAAAAAA OOOEEWHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHH!!!!!!

Corey Welsh realises her captive starts to weaken... but is so angry about her war crimes she doesn't pay attention at any pleas of mercy. She know takes a pen, and writes on the soles of her captive following text: I am a nazi-swine (left sole), I am very sorry for it (right sole). By every inch of inkt on her sole, the Germam shriels out from the laughter... AHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAA NOT AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA C'MON .... I AAAGGHHGHHHGGH AHAHAHAHAHA AM DYING !!!!!! Isn't that what you deserve, you German slut? But ok, I'll help you, sorry for the writing. And as a last piece of tickle torture , Welsh takes those feet one by one into her mouth, gently but fast licking the inkt out of the soles with her tongue. WHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EEEEECCKKKKKKKK AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... and yet another torturous tickling minutes pass for the German. Obviously too much, cause while the British keeps on licking her soles and toes... suddenly she can hear following sound:...
AHAAHHAHAAAAAH.. AAAGGHHHHHHHHHHH ACCKKKKKK......................

Lt. Welsh stops immediately, looking to what she has done... smiling devilish she pretends wondering: oooohhh, what have I done??? Looking at her soldiers she sheeply asks: chaps/guys, what have I done...
One of them, private Jenkins answers: well lieutenant, it seems as SS officer Von Neustadt got her execution accidentally... But do we care of that? Do we care of such a former war criminal?

With that Corey Welsh and her soldiers untie the body of ms. Von Neustadt. She fully deserved her punishment obviously... but... no one could ever thought about so much cruelty...

Ok, that was my expected sequel to my 1st story (The tickle torture of Lt. Welsh). I hope you all liked it. Lol, poor Birgitt, isn't it?
Pls, if there are comments, don't hesitate :))

Lots of kisses and many greetings
yours Elena
xxx

Another great story Elana Keep up the great work I look forward to more stories How about the Ostfront ?

Another Winner Sweetheart

Again you wrote another fantastic story, congradulations Honey I absoulty loved this. (ElvisJessie)

CRUEL!!!

Great Elena,

I loved the relentless tickle torture!!

Great!!!

Love those revenge themes! Keep up the great work.:cool:

As an insatiable foot-tickling fanatic, I must say...

THIS STORY KICKS ASS! (Keep it up!) I LOVE it whenever the villainess gets her comeuppance!

Peace (and merciless foot tickling),
FTKL

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back