• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

8 Simple Rules of What Happens When You Get Bad Grades, or.Kaley Couco's torment

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Once again, the gorgeous but scatterbrained 18 year old Bridget Hennessy had done it. Although she was more than capable of achieving at least average grades, her obsession with spending time with friends, and at the mall, had caused her to bring home grades to her parents, Paul, and Kate, that not even they could overlook. While they were accustomed to her just passing school barely, and getting C's and D's, this time was different. For this semester, the beautiful Bridget had brought home two failing grades on her report card, in both math, and science. Bridget's parents were incredulous. In addition to grounding her, and putting forth the usual punishment, her mom, Kate, decided that another punishment would be needed. A punishment that Bridget would never forget for the rest of her life.
That night, after Bridget took her sleeping pill, and put on her black eye mask to help her sleep, Kate quietly made her way into Bridget's room, where she intended to teach her daughter a lesson about her indifferent and poor academic work. With Bridget in a heavy sleep, Kate uncovered her daughter quietly, and used rope to tie her hands and feet to the posts of the bed. Then, she quietly removed Bridget's eye mask, and decided to begin the punishment. Kate slowly ran her fingers up and down Bridget's neck, to try and stir her from her slumber. Bridget murmured, and turned her head:" Stop.. tickles" She said, in a half sleep. Kate knew the tickling would have the desired effect, so she continued, running her fingers faster over Bridget's neck, which caused her to jerk her neck again, and wake up. "OMG, Mom! What are you doing!? Why Am I Tied Up!?" Bridget said, almost screaming. "Bridget, you are a bad girl, and your father and I are tired of your indifferent and mediocre grades. Iam going to teach you a lesson so you will know to get better grades!" Kate said. "What are you going to do?!" Bridget asked, indignantly. There was no answer from Kate, only spider tickling with her fingers over Bridget's neck, and down into her armpits, as Kate wiggled her fingers in her daughter's pits, causing high pitched squeals:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! OMG! MOM PLEASE STTTOP! YOU KNOW I CANT STAND TO BE TICKLED! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! Bridget's pleas fell on deaf ears, Kate had become fed up with her daughter's attitude, and continued the tickle. Kate ran her fingers down her daughter's sides, counting her ribs up and down, as Bridget let out more hysterical girlish laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! MOM PLEASE WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS! WHAT DID I DO! PLEASE STOP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE! OMG NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
Positioning herself at her daughter's bare feet, Kate knew this would do the trick. In all the years Kate had seen Bridget get tickled, she knew that getting her bare feet would send her daughter into orbit, and make her improve her indifferent ways. Kate attacked her daughter's soles with her long red fingernails, running them over one sole, and then the other, and across, and inbetween the toes. Bridget thought she was going to die! Her feet jerked, her toes wiggled, she screamed with girlish hysterical laughter at the top of her lungs, and begged for mercy! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG NOT MY FEET! NO MORE ON MY FEET MOM! PLEASE IAM BEGGING YOU! NOOOOOOO! I WILL DO ANYTHING! TELL ME WHAT IT IS YOU WANT! NOOOOO! HAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEHE!
Bridget lay in her bed, her blond hair messed up, her eyes teary from crying due to the uncontrollable hysterical laughter her mother had put her through. "Bridget, your father and I know you can do better. We are tired of seeing these lackadasical grades from you. You need to do better. From now on, every time you bring home a grade anything less than a B, someone in the family is going to tickle you. We will get you in the middle of the night if we have to, but you will be tickled. Remember what you went through tonight, remember it long, and remember it good. As long as you get good grades, you will be left alone, but bad grades, and you will be tickled. Let not wanting to be tickled serve as your motivation, okay? " Kate said. "Yes, mom, I understand" Bridget said, weakly. With that, Kate untied her daughter, and they both went back to bed. Surely, the indifferent Bridget had been taught a lesson, and, if she didnt want to endure the tickle torture, she would certainly improve her grades, so as to never have to go through that again.

The End

very nice, could you do a follow up of kate geting tickled? or something similar based on "married...with children"- kelly is alot like bridget LOL

thanks

heman2045

Thanks. I know, I can do one with Married with Children where both Kate and Christina Applegate get it. Let me think of the scenario, and I'll post it either later tonight, or in a day or so. Thanks again for the compliment on the story.

Mitch

it was good, not stomach dropping but decent, at least she got some good torture. Would of been good if it was longer though. You probably did it in a short time but i could of waited for you to make a big story. Thanks

Okay, yes, I know it was short. One of my shorter ones. Sorry about that. I may have been a bit rushed. I can try doing another in a different scenario with her at some point soon. Let me think about how to work it out.

Mitch

so, is kaley going to be on 8 simple rules AND charmed? but anyways, she smokin hot, and i love the story, thanks a bunch.

great story, Mitchell. Just for clarification purposes, Kaley is the blonde right? Haven't watched the show in awhile.

I printed this out. I'm putting it in my Parenthood file! :dogpile:

Thank you, crydun. Yes, Kaley is the blonde. She has long blonde hair. Again, thanks for your compliment of the story. It is appreciated.

Mitch

since i'm such a nice guy, here's a small clip of kaley's soles from the show:

wanted to make sure everyone could check this out, so i've posted it in both threads.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back