• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my first fiction. Lemme know what you think

saratk

TMF Master
Sara was a pretty girl. A grad student in medicine. She was 5’2’’, petite, resembled Carmen Electra with her gorgeous blue eyes and face. She cleaned up her house and got ready for her visitor....she is wearing a pair of dress black pants, shear stockings and a red top as she hears the door bell...she answers it
:
Standing in the doorway is a rather short, yet immensely beautiful young woman. She had bright red hair, which could only be natural, that flowed down over smooth, tan shoulders. It rested at the top of a brilliant deep blue dress, a strapless at that. Just right to show a tight cleavage. Ample in the breasts, she was, and slightly meaty as one saw further down. Small ass, wide hips, sliding down below. The dress had a large cut in the front, down the left leg, from about four inches above the knee. The dress settled midway on her calves. Looking up, she had such beautiful grey eyes
“won't you come in” said sara...i really apreciate you coming over for my experiment. sara invites her in and asks her if she would like anythingWalking in after her, she looked about. She nodded to Sara's question "A glass of white wine, if you have any?" Sara went toward the kitchen, "Sure, It would be good to loosen you up." Sara went to pour some wine for the both of them. She was a med student at the local college and she was currently doing a study on the ticklishness of humans. She put out a flyer in the dorms where most undergrads lived and got her first reply, this gorgeous girl who walked in her apartment. Arya just stood about, waiting to be told what to do. That was really how she was. Shy, nervous, and submissive, if you gain her trust. Or get her drunk...Sara handed her a drink and asked her to sit down. They sat together and Sara took out her notebook. First I have to ask you some questions. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being most, how ticklish would you say your feet are, and could you elaborate as much as possible. Do so for your underarms, ribs, sides, and knees please each individually. Sara started to take notes as her subject sipped her first sip of wine and answered Sitting down, Arya sipped the wine. She smiled slightly "Umm... Left foot, probably five. Right maybe 6. Both my armpits aren't ticklish, really... Ribs... 8. Knees, not at all." She looks over at Sara, hoping that was what she wanted: Sara smiles. "thats very cute. why is there such a small difference in your left and right foot?" she asks as she stares at her feet.
Arya looked down at it "I think it might be from the way my foot healed... I stood on some glass when I was little. I had to have surgery for them to repair the damage properly" She shrugs "Before that, it was the same, I think.""thats very cute" Sara smiled. May I try to tickle...yourrrrr...eeny meeny your right foot please?" Arya nods slwoly and reaches down, taking off the shoe she had on "Go right ahead... Just tell me what to do..."Sara reaches down and puts her delicate foot in her lap and starts lightly stroking the soles of her feet looking at her face for a reaction. Arya squirms some, giggling softly. It was amazing what even a soft touch could do on the Nervous system Sara grabs her ankle very firmly and begins to scribble the bottoms of the girls soles very aggresively and relentlessly. Arya squirms alot more now, begging her to stop, as it was more like pain than a pleasure. Too much of a good thing is bad Sara stops. Now would you say you love, like, dislike or hate being tickled? Arya looked up at her now, and seemed to think "I like it when it's soft... but hate it when it's continual, or hard." "I see" Sara replied. what would you do if i attacked your ribs right now?" "I see those as being your weakest spot" Thinking about this, Arya grinned a little "I'd either slap you, or give in to it. Depending on how you tickle me.""Well, said Sara. This is for purely science, so I hope you don't sl-with that Sara jumped and pinned the girl on the couch, straddled her and began attacking her ribs, diging into them, then stroking them like strings on a harp, qucik poking and scratching, this went on for quite a long time At first Arya tried to fight her off, but couldn't really. She was a small girl, not really strong. Nearing the end, the sounds she made weren't moans of pain... More sounding like pleasure. Almost as though it turned her on to be helpless.
Sara: Sara stops and asks..."May I suck your toes...This is not part of the project" Perking a brow at this, Arya merely nodded. She didn't know what to say, and would probably rather like it...Sara got up, sat by Aryas feet picked up the right one again and stuck the big toe in her mouth and washed it with her tounge Arya moaned slightly at the feeling, how it tickled, and yet felt so erotic at the same time Sara continued and started licking her soles and watched Arya's poor toes dance and twitch as she heard muffled giggles come out of the girl. She let her tounge move all over her feet and stuck each toe in her mouth and bit it lightly Arya almost squeeled with the sexual pleasure that brought her. It was amazing... She was so wet from this. She was almost just an item to Sara, and she loved it Sara stopped, continued to play with her feet, teasing them as she asked "have you ever noticed nylons make your feet more ticklish?""or no" Shaking her head, Arya replied simply "I... I don't wear them... This is probably the first time I've gotten dressed up.” Sara suddenly and bluntly said "Would you like to tickle me at all?" I have nylons on, you can see how crazy they make me" Arya shook her head slowly. She wondered how this woman would go about it. Would she dominate her, or would she be all sweet and kind...
Sara got a little angry. "you dont want to? I love it though. Well you could not do it, and then I'll just send you home and tell your teacher you didn't show up." Arya’s eyes widen and she gets up. She needed the extra credit she'd get for this. Otherwise she could lose that precious scholarship. And that, she didn't want.
Sara looked at Arya directly “what do you say? come get me? “ Arya walks over and kneels, reaching out for Sara's foot. She didn't know what would happen, only that she had to submit herselfSara lays back and calmly closes her eyes waiting in anticipation. Arya slowly takes Sara‘s foot, and began to run a finger slowly up and down the sole. Sara lets out a very loud giggle, even the slightest touch on her slippery smooth, sheer nylons turn her into a big ticklish puddle Arya still slowly, just waiting to be told what to doSara's screieches sounded like heaven o Arya's ears Sara said "Dohohohn't stop, make me laugh my head off" Arya sped up slightly, wondering what exactly Sara wanted from her. It was certainly a strange way to live, a tickling fetishSara laughed hystarically and then started moaning and arching her back and then she screamed as the tickling got more intense. and then stopped and shook her foot away. Now...wanna be tied up?" She asked Arya. Arya’s eyes bulged at this question. So straight to the point, Sara seemed. But of-course, that was one of the things Arya wanted. Nodding, she looked her in the eyes with a small grin..

More to come…maybe

That was a wonderful story. I would really like you to continue... keep up the good work and thanks for sharing it.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back