• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

By Request-2nd 8 Simple Rules For How My Daughter Gets Tickled

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Bridget Hennessey had screwed up again. She needed to achieve a fine grade to receive a passing grade for her science class for the semester, and was ordered to study as hard as possible. Yet, when her mom, Kate, came down to the kitchen for her midnight snack on the Saturday night before the big exam on Monday, she found her daughter not studying, but assleep, in a chair, at the dining room table, not working, and not doing what she was supposed to. If Bridget did not pass the exam, she would not pass the science class, be forced to go to summer school, and perhaps, be left back one whole semester or year. Finally, Kate knew she had to do something about her bumbling, lackadasical daughter.
Quietly approaching her daughter, and not wanting to wake her up, Kate secured Bridget's hands, and bare feet, and tied them to the chair she was working at. Then, slowly, she began to implement her punishment, whispering: "Kitchy, kooo, princess sleepyhead" as her daughter wiggled her neck and moved around: "MMM, stop tickles!" Bridget mumbled in her sleep. Kate had decided she would wake her daughter up, and make sure she studied, so she wiggled her fingers more on her daughter's neck, causing Bridget to wiggle her head more, and wake up. "Mom! OMFG! What the hell am I doing tied to this chair!???" "Bridget, you are a bad girl, and you will be taught a lesson. I will finally make sure you learn the lesson, so you achieve your lessons well" With that, to Bridget's amazement, Kate proceeded to wiggle her fingers playfully, and then faster, and more forcefully, on her daughter's neck, and in her pits, squealing: "Kitchy, kitchy koo, princess lazy, I will make sure you arent being lazy anymore, and do what you need to to pass this test" The tickling was maddening, Bridget bucked like a bull at the sensations that traveled through her armpits, and the rest of her body, as she began to shriek, and in futility, pull her arms away, because she was tied up: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE! MOOMMM! NOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! PLEEEEEASSEEE STOPPPPP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Kate wasnt anywhere near being done with her daughter in terms of the tickling. She ran her fingers from Bridget's armpits, and across her mega ticklish belly, and ribs, counting each rib up and down, fron lower belly, to just under her bra cup, and driving Bridget beserk, as her girlish laughter became more high pitched, with each rib that Kate touched:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! MOMMMM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! I CANT STAND IT NOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE!: Bridget screamed and squealed, as Kate's maddening long red fingernails counted each rib,and made their way over her mega ticklish belly.
Kate knew that an opportunity like this might not come along again, and she intended to make the most of it, whispering: "Kitchy, kitchy koo, my scatterbrained daughter", she wiggled her fingers in Bridget's waist, and on her hipbones, her long red nails making their way across her waist, and causing high octave laughter: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG NOOOO! THE WAIST! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEYHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! STOPPP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
Finally, Kate made her way down to the floor. With her daughter's legs outstreched, and secured to the chair, she began the tickle torture on Bridget's worst spot, the feet: "Mom, not the feet, please, I'll do anything!" Bridget's fears fell on deaf ears, as, cooing a taunting, "Kitchy, koo", Kate Hennessy began running her long red fingernails over Bridget's left sole, and under her toes, causing Bridget's toes to flex back hard, and causing her to erupt with hysterical girlish giggles: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEY! MOM! OMG PLEASE NOT THE FEEET NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! Next, Kate's long red fingernails traveled to Bridget's highly sensitive left sole, her long nails tracing the sole and toes of her daughter's foot, as she whispered: "Kitchy, kitchy kitchy, koo, ticklish princess", and Bridget squealed again with uncontrollable laughter, her ribs beginning to hurt from laughing:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG MOM! NOOOOOOOO! PLEASSEEE!HEYEYHEYEYHEHEHEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
Kate then took a stiff red feather from a nearby pillow, and using the long red feather, and teasing Bridget with:" Kitchy koo", she ran the feather over Bridget's left and then right sole, and swirled it under, and inbetween her ten toes, acting as if the tickling was play to her, while it was unmerciful for her daughter, as Bridget filled the room with squeals again:HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE! MOM! OMG! I CANT STAND IT! PLEASE STOP! IAM GONNA LOSE CONTROL! NO MORE TICKLING! NOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE!
The most tortorous of the tickling was yet to come, as Kate took out a vibrating electric massager, and ran it over Bridget's soft left sole, and then her right one, and over and inbetween, and under her ten toes, playfully giving her daughter the "kitchy koo" taunt, as Bridget squealed with uncontrollable laughter, and tears began coming to her eyes:HEHEHEHEEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEE! MOM! OMG PLEASE NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! I CANT STAND IT! IAM GONNA LOSE CONTROL! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
Finally, for the summit of the tickle torture, Kate summoned the family dog, spot, to the seat where Bridget was sitting. Kate motioned to the floor, and made a licking motion with her mouth, knowing that the dog's long tounge would drive Bridget over the edge. Finally, the dog understood, and began hungrily licking Bridget's bare soles, one, then the other, and wiggling his tounge under her toes. This drove Bridget over the edge, she squealed with uncontrollable laughter, her ribs sore from laughing, and her eyes red from crying, begging for mercy! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE! OMG NOT THE DOGS TONGUE! GET HIM OFFF MOOMMM! I'LL DO ANYTHING NO MORE! IAM GOING TO PEEEEEEE! HEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEE! Finally, Kate instructed the dog to leave Bridget alone, and gave the terms: "Bridget, you can and will do better in school. If you pass, you will be left alone. If you fail, you will be tickled, every night, until you pass. We will get you. I promise you" Kate said. "Okay, okay, mom. I get it, pleeeease untie me. I have to go pee" Bridget begged. Finally, Kate untied her daughter, and Bridget went to take care of some important business.
After going back to bed, Kate was satistifed that she had accomplished her mission. She knew Bridget would get better grades so as not to have to go through that again. Or else it would be more of "8 simple ways to get my teenage daughter to get better grades"

The End

you are a great delieverer

nice, i liked this one better. I say continue and have Bridget fail some more, b/c she is a dumb blonde lol....no offense to you blondes out there i know alot of smart ones too. Im not sure if they even have one, but maybe next time you can have bridget in a pool and her mom just gets a report card in the mail....well you can figure out the rest from there. Maybe her mom can find out a new super ticklish spot on her....say, her bellybutton maybe. :devil2: Thanks again

You're welcome, CC, glad you enjoyed and that I could be of help.

Mitch

i love this one too, be nice to see katey segal have her bare soles feathered

Thanks again,MC, this was another request I fulfilled.

Mitch

Great story Mitchell! I have to print it!

I was thinking, it's a good thing my mother didn't try this on me. I would have deliberately failed to get tickled more!!! :happyfloa

WOW, im not usually a big fan of fiction stories and would much rather hear stories from past experiences, but that was a great story!

Thank you, crydun, and John. Your positive feedback is appreciated. Actually, I cant claim the idea to be my own in regard to writing this story. A friend I have been communicating with pmed me, knowing I have written many stories on this site, with an idea, and gave me the premise for the 8 Simple Rules story plot, what he wanted to see, and asked me to write it. I tried to follow what he asked, and Iam glad to see it turned out good, and that people have enjoyed it. I do have another couple of requests that Iam going to write in the next couple of days, also from friends who wanted to see me write stories of specific plot lines, so those will be forthcoming. Stay tuned, and thanks again for the kind feedback on this story.

Mitch

since i'm such a nice guy, here's a small clip of kaley's soles from the show:

Mitchell said:
Thank you, crydun, and John. Your positive feedback is appreciated. Actually, I cant claim the idea to be my own in regard to writing this story. A friend I have been communicating with pmed me, knowing I have written many stories on this site, with an idea, and gave me the premise for the 8 Simple Rules story plot, what he wanted to see, and asked me to write it. I tried to follow what he asked, and Iam glad to see it turned out good, and that people have enjoyed it. I do have another couple of requests that Iam going to write in the next couple of days, also from friends who wanted to see me write stories of specific plot lines, so those will be forthcoming. Stay tuned, and thanks again for the kind feedback on this story.

Mitch

Mitch.....who is this friend, hes genious

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back